• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Frankly that should've happened more than half a year ago or even a year, idk the thread just died, we need to resurface all 8-B and 8-A calcs then discuss
eh wait another year for the manga to end then wait another year for us to address the high tiers and god tiers.

Not really
Yes really

The KE calc for it can't be used due to the damage done by it not aligning as per are KE rules and that rules out the Earthquake calc as well

Not to mention the Earthquake doesn't even use the right Richter Magnitude

Using the scans he provided it would be classified as a Mercalli scale 4 earthquake

Yes really

The KE calc for it can't be used due to the damage done by it not aligning as per are KE rules and that rules out the Earthquake calc as well

Not to mention the Earthquake doesn't even use the right Richter Magnitude

Using the scans he provided it would be classified as a Mercalli scale 4 earthquake
Then can you redo it?
Cause iirc it's currently accepted
Can't say I perfectly like using it for scaling purposes tho

Then can you redo it?
Cause iirc it's currently accepted
Can't say I perfectly like using it for scaling purposes tho
I'm pretty sure it already has been re-done

If it hasn't I might consider doing a PE end as well as using the Shaking formula to find and end as well

Funny enough I did a quick estimate using a sphere of 20 meter radius and a 500 m drop and got high-end 8-A which is really consistent

I just hope CSM is not the strongest lol. It makes Denji feel like a Mary Sue if that's the case
I mean, Denji still can't access the full power of Chainsaw Man by himself, and Chainsaw Man could be overpowered by the combined efforts of the four Horsemen and other devils, so I wouldn't call Denji a Mary Sue even if Pochita is the strongest devil. Denji's also got A TON of emotional baggage to deal with.

We don't even know how Pochita would fare in a x1 vs a primordial devil tbf
Darkness did see fit to try to get rid of Pochita by getting Santa Claus to drag Denji to Hell, plus while Pochita is less haxxed (save for Existence Erasure) than a Horseman, he is considerably stronger in raw power than Makima, who did fine in a brief fight with Darkness, and totally crippled War. So I think Pochita is certainly a threat to one.

Darkness did see fit to try to get rid of Pochita by getting Santa Claus to drag Denji to Hell, plus while Pochita is less haxxed (save for Existence Erasure) than a Horseman, he is considerably stronger in raw power than Makima, who did fine in a brief fight with Darkness, and totally crippled War. So I think Pochita is certainly a threat to one.
I mean Makima was literally moments away from death in that instance considering she GTFO and still lost her limbs

Most she managed to do was make it cough up blood

Considering Darkness could teleport the stone devil from human world to hell into his hand (Since devils hunters make contracts with are stored in that big ass prison basement where Aki went to make a pact with Future Devil) just because some hunter tried to use his contract in front of him, i wouldn't be surprised if it just summoned the prime minister to hell the moment Makima used her contract to regenerate,lol.

Considering Darkness could teleport the stone devil from human world to hell into his hand (Since devils hunters make contracts with are stored in that big ass prison basement where Aki went to make a pact with Future Devil) just because some hunter tried to use his contract in front of him, i wouldn't be surprised if it just summoned the prime minister to hell the moment Makima used her contract to regenerate,lol.
I always thought of it as the stone devil was just invisible but if he can do that then wtf that needs to be on the profile

Shit that makes sense

Back