• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

RDT_20221207_1329045449556902212524479.jpg
Need me a vaporeon Fr

This genderbent Kobeni and fake Chainsaw man are making me real uncomfortable.

With how much Asa tends to screw up at the worst possible moment i wouldn't be surprised if she eventually starts liking Denji and turns him into a weapon by accident.

I don't think this is the Eternity Devil's doing, seems more like a similar ability from Famine. I doubt there would be radio signal if they were trapped in a spatial/temporal loop. Even then an Aquarium seems like a bad place to use this ability since there's lots of water and fish.

I didn't remember Makima's internal hemorrhage thing being this busted, it kills in a few seconds and worked on random people inside a building that were nowhere near her field of vision.
She also apparently affected Akane, who resisted it partially. I don't think she's particularly stronger or different from regular thugs physically since she's a human devil hunter that uses contracts so there must be some other mechanism since Tatsuki loves to keep his abilities as vague as possible. (Either that or it wasn't Makima and that's just a cost for using Snake's release ability.)

Fujimoto doesn't do happy. She will be back but there will be some sadistic catch that makes her never be the same

Been reading some of the profiles and holy shit some of them seriously suck

Power's profile is a mess, mainly because she has 2 and a half forms shown in the series but only has one key. Also erroneously scales to some characters' full power despite fighting them in their weaker forms

And Aki being a flat High 8-C 🗿

Been reading some of the profiles and holy shit some of them seriously suck

Power's profile is a mess, mainly because she has 2 and a half forms shown in the series but only has one key. Also erroneously scales to some characters' full power despite fighting them in their weaker forms

And Aki being a flat High 8-C 🗿
Yea, as of right now they suck. I was working on a CRT that would downgrade most of the Human characters to 10-A/9-C but I got tied up with other things

While looking for References for Cosmo i remembered this feat. Does it look like it could lead to an upgrade, considering she apparently made that hole through the entire at least 13-story building?
ED2MrPDJw8ojUAuBThfujaoPA0twR0FCQL6tgcdupouDC5_A3ns3NPSCjJkZBOKUQXoq76jHhI5WqImrH4IrjAZm.jpg

vtD3zgLrmH0BtjIC6o8uiTD4tTY2-tmy5HPUZZnBo3RmenXqbhJ0YO_i_Pk4Sb9rQwuqQhmbJKp0SeJpM4qY1O4l.jpg

Pretty sure it wouldn't be an upgrade but here's a quick (Non scaled) calc with wanked measurements
Assuming diameter of 2 meters and a depth of .5 meters
6283190 cm^3 per floor
Using 4 floors: 25132760 cm^3
Using 10 floors (Number of windows broken on the side of the building): 62831900 cm^3

Reinforced Concrete is 10 j/cc for Frag and 61.2 for V.Frag
25132760*10 = 251327600 joules (9-A)
25132760*61.2 = 1538124910 joules (8-C)
62831900*10 = 628319000 joules (9-A)
62831900*61.2 = 3845312280 joules (8-C)

Yep, figured
If anything when Denji was fighting Gun Devil Aki I recall him destroying several houses in a line, that might yield something higher.

This might sound kinda stupid, but do you wonder if there is just a devil devil? Like a devil which is manifested through humanity's fear of devils? Because if such a devil did exist, I imagine it would be the most powerful devil in the series.

Last edited:
Back