• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Prediction: Reze hasn't appeared yet because Yoru is gonna make Pochita cough up Nuclear Weapons, retconning the timeline and turning her into the Nuke-Hybrid.

(I mean, her head already looks like the Fat Man in Devil Form.)

I'm just wondering
how many other devils does Yoru care for?
like, obviously there are many things that were created just for war/to hurt people explicitly, but does she consider all of them her children? Did she only call on Gun and Tank because they were the strongest, or because she just doesn't have enough of a connection with the others?

is there a fighter plane devil? a warship devil? or would those be lumped in with the plane and boat devils
obviously Bomb and Nuclear Bomb was different enough to get seperate devils

so many questions

My theory of Pochita having been the one to kill the Gun Devil in his final battle with The 4 Horseman and the Weapons Devils looking even more true now
Isnt that literally STATED
The Gun Devil appeared 13 years ago (In Part 1), while Denji was roughly 16 (in Part 1). If the Gun Devil was beaten around the same time the fight with the Four Horsemen happened, Pochita would've appeared to Denji wounded when he was 3 or 4, and he was definitely older than that when they first met.

The Gun Devil appeared 13 years ago (In Part 1), while Denji was roughly 16 (in Part 1). If the Gun Devil was beaten around the same time the fight with the Four Horsemen happened, Pochita would've appeared to Denji wounded when he was 3 or 4, and he was definitely older than that when they first met.
Don't let the haters silence you. Pochita and Gun have no relation and we still have not seen whoever KO'd the Gun Devil in the USSR.

I'm just wondering
how many other devils does Yoru care for?
like, obviously there are many things that were created just for war/to hurt people explicitly, but does she consider all of them her children? Did she only call on Gun and Tank because they were the strongest, or because she just doesn't have enough of a connection with the others?

is there a fighter plane devil? a warship devil? or would those be lumped in with the plane and boat devils
obviously Bomb and Nuclear Bomb was different enough to get seperate devils

so many questions
Yoru: "I love all my children equally."

Also Yoru: [sacrifices Gun and Tank for the chance to bring back Nukes]

We don't know how far down it came from or the diameter of the actual exit hole
Considering that the bar of soap didn't transform into a knife until it was in Yoru's hand, and also the size of the Tank Devil's exit hole, it's safe to say that the USSR's 28% of the Gun Devil didn't become arm-sized until near the end of its trajectory.

It should be slightly bigger than the American 20% of the Gun Devil, although that doesn't actually help with the calc since the shape might be different. The full Gun Devil has legs, meaning the USSR's 28% might literally just be a pair of legs that the American portion Mega-zord's on to, meaning it could have a smaller cross-sectional area from the top down. (At the very least, the Gun Devil's exit hole should be bigger than the Tank Devil's exit hole, which was basically a perfect ~5 meter-wide circle.)

The Cheyenne Mountain Complex is built "under 2000 feet of granite," so anything deeper than 600 meters is definitely too deep.

Aaaand that's all I got for guestimates.

That kind of thinking is why the Gun Devil got so strong to begin with.

"Let's just give people way more access to guns for self defense!" -> [Huge Terrorist Attack w/ Guns Happens] -> "Oh crud, Gun Devil."
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure random people aren't going to be going around with tanks and fighter jets.

Perhaps they could also just start melting down existing weapons and pumping up Devil Hunter recruitment.

Are you sure that dust value is correct? 490 kg/m^3 seem awfully high considering water is just over double that at 1000 kg/m^3 and it's way more involved than dust.
Its not high at all, ya can do the research yourself if ya want in fact look at the density of many things in kg/m3 so you can understand how it varies

Its not high at all, ya can do the research yourself if ya want in fact look at the density of many things in kg/m3 so you can understand how it varies
I looked at the paper and the value you used is the average value of all the dusts collected (From comets btw) bulk value. Aka sitting in a pile, not floating through the air. So I don't know if it would be accurate to use in this situation since the dust of the mountain is being kicked up into the air likely lowering it's density per meter cubed.

Back