• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Like, seriously, Makima's control kinda sucks, If she has to defeat someone at Reze's level to be able to view herself as superior then it's practically unusable in vs matches

Reze being firstly non-human, and secondly the literal Bomb Devil, is most definitely why she didn't just instantly control her. Humans are gg'd by her mindset, at least.

I'm sure the non-hybrid Bomb Devil is on the same level as the Gun Devil, considering its status and Beam's words.

The only argument that matters is if Makima can get past infinity and if her contract transfers mental attacks as well (We have that scene with the Cosmos devil which at least somewhat implies it might).

The only argument that matters is if Makima can get past infinity and if her contract transfers mental attacks as well (We have that scene with the Cosmos devil which at least somewhat implies it might).
If Makima doesn't control Gojo right off the bat, she will most likely lose to an unrestricted hollow purple later on.

I'm sure the non-hybrid Bomb Devil is on the same level as the Gun Devil, considering its status and Beam's words.

Doubt

It seems kind of hammered in that the Gun Devil is the ultimate devil outside the 4 Horseman/Primal Fears/Pochita and Angel at full potential

Doubt

It seems kind of hammered in that the Gun Devil is the ultimate devil outside the 4 Horseman/Primal Fears/Pochita and Angel at full potential
Gun Devil got its ass beat within 5 minutes of showing up on earth, and we know for sure there are no Primals on earth.

Gun Devil got its ass beat within 5 minutes of showing up on earth, and we know for sure there are no Primals on earth.

I don't think that argument can be used as we don't even know how the Gun Devil was defeated ( though it seems implied it might've been Pochita )

I may have forgotten, but Pochita's never said anything about his erasure ability has he?
Also I won't say this is an outright contradiction, but how is Pochita able to throw up the devils if he erases them? This could just support him being the Life Devil along with the umbilical cord stuff though.
I’m perhaps that he needs to actually digest them for them to completely go away. If someone makes him vomit the devil out they can come back

I don't think that argument can be used as we don't even know how the Gun Devil was defeated ( though it seems implied it might've been Pochita )
We know it was beaten unconscious by an unknown entity, most certainly a devil. Pochita can't have done it because he was either in hell of living with Denji.

Back