• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Holy shit, never thought Pochita would go this far. I mean eating the ear devil? This brings up so many questions. Like how will human history be changed? Since whatever devil Pochita eats has their associating concept erased from reality and history modified, that means the CSM reality will be irrevocably modified. Like as far as humans first came into being, things will change. Does that mean every historical event associated with hearing changes? Do people suddenly gain a new form of communication? Will everyone in the world just go around in a mindless panic trying to understand what people are saying?

But this chapter also proves without question that the devils Pochita eats aren't erased forever and are just trapped inside of him. I mean, you really expect me to believe the rest of the manga will have every character trying to communicate without ears and suddenly develop an entirely new form of communication? That's ridiculous. I think that Pochita was just acting strategically: by momentarily eating the Ear Devil, this will disrupt Public Safety's ability to communicate with one another and give Pochita the advantage. I think once the fight's over or he's out of danger, he'll puke the ear devil back up. At least I hope, cuz Pochita's always been like the only unequivocal force of good in the manga.

Welp, The new Special Division 5 got cooked instantly to no ones surprise. Pochita gets + 1000 aura points just by existing as usual, like he had zero reason to be posing like that before eating the ear devil. On that note I do wonder why he ate the ear devil specifically out of the ones there and if ears are gonna stay gone for the rest of the manga.

Tatsuki Fujimoto cooked☠️☠️☠️
disc-chainsaw-man-ch-172-links-v0-u47o845mdaed1.jpeg

Idk know her name but the goofy fiend there is still smiling, anyone think she’s gonna be important in taking down csm during this?

Idk know her name but the goofy fiend there is still smiling, anyone think she’s gonna be important in taking down csm during this?
Ngl I think the goofy fiend along with other fiends are gonna stay dead but I think there's a pretty good chance CSM is gonna keep their heads with him to eat and erase them later,

I may have forgotten, but Pochita's never said anything about his erasure ability has he?
Also I won't say this is an outright contradiction, but how is Pochita able to throw up the devils if he erases them? This could just support him being the Life Devil along with the umbilical cord stuff though.

and then mahoraga adapts to the adaptation devil adaptation,to which the adaptation devil adapts,to which maho adapts,and then it turns into a war without reason of adaptation.

Back