• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

"If you live for 1000 years you get to turn into a tree"
"Once the tree decays and your mind and body fully merge with the soil you get to go back to your body in the real world"

sooooooooo
that is an instant win condition
Ah yes, assuming you would even be sane enough after coming back...

Also, damn, how did Yoshida even got out?

What was the justification for base Quanxi scaling to High 8-C again ?
Decapitating Spear, Whip, and transformed Sword, and also decapitating transformed Katana Man.

With that said, considering how Yoshida managed to break her nose, I honestly think only her sword's are that strong.
Ah yes, assuming you would even be sane enough after coming back...

Also, damn, how did Yoshida even got out?
He is the Lorax, he speaks for the trees.

With that said, considering how Yoshida managed to break her nose, I honestly think only her sword's are that strong.
Honestly same, and weapons in Chainsaw man have proven time and time again to let weaker character be able to hurt stronger ones. Her scaling to Transformed Denji who can jump from buildings to buildings and even gets punch through one while she broke all her legs from a normal drop seems weird, powerscaling aside

you know
i just realized
and with hindsight this was really obvious
Old Age was being literal when he said he was going to force them to grow up
I was thinking, do you go 'back to your body in the real world' after 1000 real world years have passed
or is it instant and you just come back with a mind 1000+ years older
and like, with what Old Age said, it's clearly the latter

so, technically in practice it's just mind manip? assuming in the real world Old Age just says 'bang', to anyone else a second passes, and then yoru will presumably crumple shouting about 1000 years madness things

so, technically in practice it's just mind manip? assuming in the real world Old Age just says 'bang', to anyone else a second passes, and then yoru will presumably crumple shouting about 1000 years madness things
"back to your body in the real world"
Is pretty much a strong confirm that it's a mind manip (Aging with it's own Genjutsu, huh?)

So what are we deciding on this hax?

I swear to God if 182 is a sex chapter...
I will kill Fujimoto myself. : r/ChainsawMan

My boy Denji didn't deserve to be assaulted once let alone twice by Yoru.

I also believed so myself, but Quanxi has been time and time again shown to be stronger than mid tier opponents, even powercliffing and instantly incapacitating low-tier and even mid-teir opponents with casual kicks or strikes. It's not hard to imagine that her physical strength scales, and Yoshida also being that strong is justified by Kishibe.

So how long will it take before we see Asa kiss Denji instead of Yoru? I swear, practically every intimate moment that Denji's had is with Yoru, who manages to mess it up and only make things more confusing and disorienting for Denji. And now, he blames himself for Yoru's actions and everyone else screwing him over.

I also believed so myself, but Quanxi has been time and time again shown to be stronger than mid tier opponents, even powercliffing and instantly incapacitating low-tier and even mid-teir opponents with casual kicks or strikes. It's not hard to imagine that her physical strength scales, and Yoshida also being that strong is justified by Kishibe.
Oh yeah she kicked Yoru. Honestly I'm tempted to consider Quanxi-ex-Machina an outlier.

I mean there's no problem with her overpowering the 9-As but had there been any instance where she hurts a High 8-C with pure physical alone, preferably weaponless

Mental BFR and Mental Transmutation ig
I guess we'll have to see (since Yoshida exists after all)
Think about it for a sec: If Yoshida is still THAT young, then if he was acting like he doesn't know anything about nowadays students and acting like an old man, then it might be that they were indeed sent to another world.

We even have devil hunters from 82 years ago too, AND, if there are other people in there, it MUST mean that their body must actually be transported here.

I guess we'll have to see (since Yoshida exists after all)
Think about it for a sec: If Yoshida is still THAT young, then if he was acting like he doesn't know anything about nowadays students and acting like an old man, then it might be that they were indeed sent to another world.
Lets not guess carried away with theories just yet

But the latter part I told you, there are indeed other people in there, and because of that, time must be passing irl, and if so, unless Aging preserves their body (not proven), their body must be transported there, because if not they will likely have rotten and died.
i thought it was more like
it's only 1000+ years in their mind
in the real world they blink and it feels like they've been in another world for that amount of time
but irl it's only been a second

But the latter part I told you, there are indeed other people in there, and because of that, time must be passing irl, and if so, unless Aging preserves their body (not proven), their body must be transported there, because if not they will likely have rotten and died.
Time may flow differently between the two realms so it's still likely mental

Back