• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

So, "Garden of Eden", or whatever the heck we're calling it, that Aging creates, are we giving it power nullification or nah? Literally the strongest hax rn in the verse.
1*lb_ikCmjEQvu8j7owChJuw.png

So, "Garden of Eden", or whatever the heck we're calling it, that Aging creates, are we giving it power nullification or nah? Literally the strongest hax rn in the verse.

Falling: Domain Expansion! [Miserable Company]

Aging: Domain Expansion. [Stagnant Void]

Darkness: D̷o̵o̵o̶m̷a̶i̸n̵ ̵E̷x̶p̷a̷n̸s̷i̴o̶n̸!̴!̴ [S̸k̸i̴e̸s̶ ̷M̴a̸d̵e̶ ̷S̸t̷r̵a̵n̴g̷e]

[Insert Edit of Uro, Yuta, and Ryu here]

True. Bleeding is juat his way of saying hi, that's why he started bleeding when he saw Makima.
It bled bc it was bored
He was trying to give Power a buff for later
Crying, Yoru better do something against Aging cause if not Darkness is gonna be on fraudwatch
It's honestly nuts how strong the Primal Fear reputation is.

To think Darkness getting hurt by a mystery attack from the Main Antagonist of Part 1- who beat the previously expected Main Antagonist in three panels- even though he recovered immediately and turned said Main Antagonist into a kebab when she tried it again, is a black stain on his portfolio.

For most shonen, groups of absolute top-dog monsters eventually get power-creeped into irrelevance, but it's been four years since the concept of Primals were introduced, and it's still an Oh Shit moment seeing one do anything.

The next Primal Fear's got a tough act to follow after Aging. I wonder how Fujimoto's gonna keep making them impressive without overexposing the monster.

Last edited:
People be like "oh Makima > Darkness" or "featless fodder, "Yuji's victim", "wall level fodder". Man, reading comprehension devil is something else I tell you.

Like people be seeing the shit Aging pulls and still doesn't believe Primal fears are something else, leave the fact that people still believe people in JJK like Sukuna and Gojo could even begin to compare, people ACTUALLY believe that Pochita is somehow on the level of a freaking primal fear, smh. Like people rn have such short attention span that they couldn't even analyze for shit, they be seeing Barem say how Pochita is now on the level of sickness and stuff and how Pochita cut only 2 of the primal fear's hand (held back bored want to die didn't even use an ability primal fear) and say "Pochita solos" I CAN'T.

Man, Fujimoto is such a man, he KNOWS how to present POWER beyond human comprehension in the most crazy and interesting way ever and he proved it again and again. Like imagine the only thing we see primal fears do is destroying buildings, man that would be such a letdown I tell you.

Also, I'll now start the meta of Aging solos all of JJK (simply because I hate JJK glazers who says shit like high hyper infinite dimensional Gojo, fodders who never fought outside of Japan can't talk shit).

Last edited:
Falling Devil: most DC, Range and immortalities.
Darkness got immortality on him, maybe Aging, if we ever get more info on the humans in the Garden of Eden
Aging Devil: most speed, dura and hax
For now, yea
Falling Devil: most aura, and best entrance.
Typo? you meant darkness?

Also guys, did any of you try to calc Aging's speed in the situation it's not a timestop? Would be interesting to see how fast that actually was if it's not a hax.

Last edited:
Darkness got immortality on him, maybe Aging, if we ever get more info on the humans in the Garden of Eden

For now, yea

Typo? you meant darkness?

Also guys, did any of you try to calc Aging's speed in the situation it's not a timestop? Would be interesting to see how fast that actually was if it's not a hax.
Statuing is (Distance Moved/(0.00275/Projectile Speed in m/s)), Aging just raised its arm so assuming (diameter of 1m * half circle =) Pi meters for convenience and ~4.9% SoL for the Gun Goddess shot, that's 16.78 billion m/s, or 55.78c.

Meaning Aging would scale literally several hundreds of thousands of times faster than the value Darkness scales above (Quanxi).

The fact that the sand the bullet turned into fell to the ground at normal speeds implies that it's just selective timestop though.

Last edited:
Back