• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Statuing is (Distance Moved/(0.00275/Projectile Speed in m/s)), Aging just raised its arm so assuming (diameter of 1m * half circle =) Pi meters for convenience and ~4.9% SoL for the Gun Goddess shot, that's 16.78 billion m/s, or 55.78c.

Meaning Aging would scale literally several hundreds of thousands of times faster than the value Darkness scales above (Quanxi).

The fact that the sand the bullet turned into fell to the ground at normal speeds implies that it's just selective timestop though.
Did this calc take into account that:

Aging casually *sigh now what? monologue -> raise hand and turn bullet to dust (could stop the calc at this point tbh) -> monologue again -> bang. All while Yoru is still statued and didn't even realize anything at all.

But tbh, 55c is already bs level already.

On the other hand, the sand the bullet dissolves to falls at the Earth at normal speeds, meaning it could be a targeted time stop.
Bravo! Problem solved then! It's basically confirmed now.
Nah, if it was, he wouldn't have gotten his hands removed by Pochita twice.
Hmmm... I don't think so. Firstly, the order it got was simply "H.I.T", and it did so through a mirror from hell to earth, and take into account the fact that it's only the hand was attack, while the bullet was fired directly to it's body. There could still be a possibility that the ability itself is semi-passive (pre-high Gojo type shi), so basically it was messing around lazily, either that or could be that the ability doesn't apply to it's hand or something, OR maybe the ability only activates when Aging's main body was in danger of being severely damaged (not that it would kill it, just the possibility of being damaged), we could have many interpretation, later chapters will tell I guess.

Also I forgor, Aging WANTED to die, so the theory that it was messing around so the passive didn't work is also a quite valid one.

Last edited:
Did this calc take into account that:

Aging casually *sigh now what? monologue -> raise hand and turn bullet to dust (could stop the calc at this point tbh) -> monologue again -> bang. All while Yoru is still statued and didn't even realize anything at all.

But tbh, 55c is already bs level already.
The mouth moves independently of the hand so it'd be a separate speed calc (FTL talking lmao), and the bang wouldn't add much since his hand was already raised. The speed from regular time passing for someone while the world is in ultra slow-mo isn't something that can be calced by my knowledge, or it'd be perception rather than movement speed.

But yeah, 55c is BS.

Like Elaj said, it's a targeted time stop, Pochita is just the faster fighter here.
Could also be the case (but then put in context, it'd still be weird because Aging seemed to not care for shit if it was hit by that). Pochita being faster would still make sense though, but things are still looking quite confusing.

I'm glad Fujimotor kept the Primal devils mysterious and powerful after all this time and didn't go the High end Nomu and Gigantomachia route from My hero, and make them less and less impactful with each appearences. Could change over time but i have faith in him
Imagine if the first time we saw a Primal, it was Darkness going extreme-diff with Pochita + Makima Supporting, and then the second time we saw a Primal, it was Hybrid Quanxi fighting four of fhem at the same time, after being summoned by Fami so she can an escape, and the only explanation how Quanxi managed that was that they were arbitrarily weakened by being contracted so hastily.

Back