• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Olympus Kratos revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems fine, but someone should inform Kepekley about this.

Can someone here ask him? I asked him once about this thread and I don't want to bother him.

Kratos physically moved/overpowered Atlas' hand by punching that chain.

You should ask Kepekley23 to comment here.

@Ant I asked him at the moment I started this thread, but maybe he's busy. Do you have any recommand God of War supporters?

Okay. No problem, but you should probably ask more people.

Kratos physical dura and AP should probably be 3-A/Low 2-c/2-C as well seeing how he can handle the recoil taken by the Sun Shield and the GoZ when he wears it

Persephone is a minor Goddess and this fact is highlighted several times in the game,. Comparing her to the likes of Helios is extremely suspicious, to say the least. Non-God Kratos managed to hold onto her while she was flying, and he survived being rammed by her at high-speeds, so it's almost certainly just an outlier for her. Additionally, it appears that Persephone just managed to dodge the Gauntlet throughout the fight, considering that Kratos one-shots her with it in the final cutscene.

The Gauntlet and the Shield might be scalable to such a rating, however, considering the former was a weapon crafted to bind the Titans and it managed to overpower Atlas himself, and the latter uses the Primordial Fire as a power-source.

Thanks for the input, Kep.

So, Kratos physical AP and dura does not change, but only change the AP of the Gauntlet and the dura of the Shield.

Okay. Can you unlock the page?

And I suggest that we should change the tabber from "2018" to "Norse Mythology" and remove Chains of Olympus matches.

Okay. I think that those changes seem fine. I will unlock the Kratos and Kratos (Norse Mythology) pages for you. I think that the other Kratos pages are already open. You need to change "2018" to "Norse Mythology" for them as well.

Tell me here when you are done.

The matches need to be removed from his opponent characters' profiles as well of course.

Okay. Bog's match is God of War 1.

And looks like Mami's match is 7-B variation.

Okay Ant, all done.

Okay. Thanks. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back