• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • Registration Thread

Question, how far are we into Act 1? (e.g. Just started, around the midpoint, almost done, etc.) I was just wondering since I miiiight make another character, but how far we're into the Act determines if I'll start figuring out a way and time to introduce it or if I'll just wait for the next act.

Alright here is one of my pc abilities.
Rakih Muraiz Elyan (yes, i use my real name here)
Sibgah Thagut (صِبْغَةًلطَّاغُوتِ)
A bloodline ability that every descendant of demi god Sigmur have, Sigmur consumed the flesh of Argosax to gain his power.
Sibgah Thagut allowed the user to transform into a form that make the user can use magic without physical side effect, but this form caused the user to feel extreme pain on their entire body, almost making them unable to fight under these sheer of pain.
Rakih mastery of Sibgah Thagut only last for mere minutes before falling on his knee due to the diluted bloodlines and lack of training.

Lore reasons.

Demi-Gods don't exist, and to consume the flesh of Argosax you'd have to actually rip off a piece of Argosax's flesh or he'd have to give it to you, something that would be 100% impossible.

To be powerful to literally carve off a piece of the Dark God's flesh and consume it would be impossible even if he was a "powerful hero". That level of strength is straight up unachievable for anybody barring another Deity.

The ability itself is fine, it's just the lore behind it.

To be powerful to literally carve off a piece of the Dark God's flesh and consume it would be impossible even if he was a "powerful hero". That level of strength is straight up unachievable for anybody barring another Deity.

The ability itself is fine, it's just the lore behind it.
Okay, question do evil spirit exist?

Mahwus Syaithan (مَهْوُوالشَّيْطَان)
At some point in the past, Rakih have been possesed by evil spirit. Instead of controling his body, the evil spirit are cannibalized by his unborn twin inside his body by his sheer will to be alive.
And thus the twin have gained a spirit body and no longer consume Rakih spiritual energy to stay conscious.
By his twin will to be alive, if Rakih are in critical condition. He will be possesed by his twin and his body will be filled with spiritual energy giving him extra power and healing.

There’s this one girl in Pitch Perfect (Movie Franchise) and she’s a comic relief because she talks very quiet but she says the most outta pocket shit possible, and when they were going around the group each revealing a secret they had she said she ate her twin in the womb

There’s this one girl in Pitch Perfect (Movie Franchise) and she’s a comic relief because she talks very quiet but she says the most outta pocket shit possible, and when they were going around the group each revealing a secret they had she said she ate her twin in the womb
Ayo😀

No, obviously not anything, which is why you need to tell me what the abilities are so I can deem whether or not their acceptable.

Back