• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake is Building level+.

Connor is Building level.

Speed also isn't equalized.

This is looking like a stomp.

Oh, sorry, I didn't see that.

In that case, Connor via experience, versatility and poisons. Even as a 13-year-old kid he was already stomping enemies far beyond his league and skill.

Well his poison doesn't mean jack when her aura won't allow it to hit her. There's also considering that her semblance will make it that much harder to hit her.

What's his AP?

His AP is baseline Building level.

And Connor's gonna see through the clones right off the bat, so no point in that.

Blake has about 4 to 5 times higher of an AP advantage. She gets one hit in and it's pretty much over. With her durability scaling then it's going to take FOREVER for him to actually knock her aura out if at all.

How does his magnetism and mind manipulation work?

Connor just waves his Apple and initiates a mind-hax that carries Planet-level potency. Or better yet, he only needs to think to activate it, and once she gets in the range, it's all over. But that's not mentioned as standard equipment in this thread.

Also, Connor doesn't have magnetism manipulation in the DLC.

Well, he doesn't actually get it until the DLC fully ends.

Also, I'm pretty sure he'd be hesitant to use it seeing what kind of crazy stuff it pulled off with him and Washington.

In the Illusion world, it took Connor a few weeks to dispel it, but in the real world, one would see the entire DLC being over within a few seconds.

Connor via the powers of the Apple of Eden. Connor generates barriers that won't even allow Blake to put a dent on him, and Connor simply uses the Apple's mind based powers, instantly killing her.

It was designed to protect planets, so yeah, Connor's in a tank while using the Apple.

Sadly not. The Apple's precognitive powers would take care of most of the other problems, if not all.

Hmmm

I could change the opponent, and from what I've heard from Weekly this one is pretty strong and has a way around the forcefields.

The opponent would still have to get around the insane mind-based hax the Apple has. It's literally Assassin's Creed's answer to the Infinite Tsukuyomi, except it also warps reality.

Nico-v11 said:
Isn't it a stomp with the apple then?
Yes, definitely so.

I'm guessing to say that this whole fight is a stomp, even with speed equalized. Without the Apple, Connor gets mashed. With the Apple, Connor makes Blake kill herself.

Then considering the fact that the entire AC verse has more experience than Detroit Connor and that their Precog cancels each other out...not sure that's the best idea.

Meh, let's just do CH vs Adam. Now that's a fight I'd like to see. Let's see how the descendant copes up with the ancestor.

Link profile and change tags plz

Hmmmm, this is a tough one.

With the Shroud, Adam literally gets access to Low-High regen. With the Apple, he becomes a literal tank but doesn't need to because he has mind-hax with it (And CH has literally no resistance to it), with the Staff he replicates the supernatural feats from the holy books via reality warping and so forth, and Adam literally found them within a few days, if not half a day.

Within two weeks he could literally gain access to tech capable of casually brushing off even the strongest of nukes. And Adam is capable of doing anything CH can, but better.

I'd go with Adam on this one. CH might be the best all-rounder, but Adam is the reason CH even exists, and that his intellect is far too much for CH to handle.

I'd say to equalize speed here, but that'll make Adam a much harder opponent to beat. So keeping it unequalized seems best.

BTW, CH literally has no safe way of using the Pieces of Eden without getting driven mad, and this isn't Adam's first rodeo with the Pieces, so even if CH manages to somehow use it, it'd be rendered useless, as Adam's essentially become resistant to its abilities and won't even so much as get fazed by it. Going H2H with Adam or starting a gunfight is essentially suicide for CH.

Can Adam counter nukes? Similar bombs? No?

I vote CH.

Yes, actually, he can.

Isu tech is far more advanced than modern day tech, and Adam has had massive experience using them. Not to mention that the Apple can generate Planet level dura and some Isu tech can repel metal objects on a massive scale, just not large enough to save the Earth in time (They would have pulled it off otherwise).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back