• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hidden nukes. In the ground. Exploding when the battle starts.

Link me to a scan of him hacking a nuke mid-explosion and your vote can be valid.

Show me a scan of him using Isu-Tech to stop an explosion mid-explosion.

"Explosion mid-explosion"?

Wut? Please type clearly. I don't understand what you meant by this.

Again, he doesn't have to stop the actual explosion, he only needs to activate his tech and let the barriers kick in.

Show me scans of his tech either surviving nuke-level attacks or somehow stopping a nuke after it has already blown up and has him dead. I'll wait.

Watch the videos where Juno talks with Desmond about how they tried with various equipments to stop the impending solar flare that would scorch the Earth but failed because they lacked time. The Apple of Eden was literally designed for this purpose, but it didn't work because the Isu did not have enough time to perfect it.

Also, watch the audio files from AC Odyssey where Aletheia stated that she disagreed with the Isu messing around with the spacetime continuum.

Cool. Then make a CRT for 6-C and above shields, because I don't see that on the profile.

Check the Isu profile. This was also discussed with and accepted by the AC experts. You can ask SITHISIT, Hellbeast1 and TheLuffyPlayer for more info.

The Eye literally created a barrier around Earth that staved off the deadly Solar flares at the cost of Desmond's life. Or did you not play AC3 and see its credits?

Either provide proof that it could survive 6-C (Isu profile doesn't hit tier 7 with certainly, only possibly) and have it be a stomp due to 6-C shields, or Composite Human wins.

Isu has 5-B shields, what are you even talking about? And no, their Tier 7 stuff is capable of easily preventing Tier 7 Earthquakes, period. Watch the videos first to get a better understanding.

And I literally provided the evidence. Go check them out. Google them. You'll find the gameplay videos.

KLOL506 said:
Oh, sorry, I didn't see that.

In that case, Connor via experience versatility and poisons. Even as a 13-year-old kid he was already stomping enemies far beyond his league and skill.

Cool. If the shields are 5-B this is a stomp. Close the thread.

The shields are indeed 5-B, since Desmond frying himself to save Earth literally put a barrier over Earth, creating aurora borealises all over the place.

The Eye is just one of them. AC Odyssey just revealed some evidence that this may increase in future sequels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLdBk-w6jKw

You gotta let a discussion mod close threads because OPs can only remove them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back