• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Certain Fate Pages

Hasty12345

Username Only
So I was looking over a couple Fate/Nasuverse pages, namely Shiki and The Root, and noticed a severe lack of evidence and explanations for abilities.

Not having the evidence on the pages themselves isn't inherently as issue, but no blog or explanation page is linked for all these abilities. And yes, I understand they have "all Nasuverse abilities" but the evidence for that claim isn't even linked on either profile.

I don't know if maybe site standards need to be changed, but this shouldn't happen in my opinion. For instance, the outerversal explanation for the root literally cites entire games and VN novel volumes.... Which to me is like citing an entire Harry Potter book when only 1-2 sentences are even relevant to the claim, Wiki pages should at least have more specific references like pg number (or some more descriptive equivalent for the media). If someone knowledgeable on Fate/Nasuverse could maybe edit the pages and add the evidence or better references that would be amazing.

(and I put this in the QnA section because I don't doubt these abilities, just concerned about the quality of the pages)

Thank you.

This is something that propagates not only these pages, but almost all tier 1 and above pages too. They are given a leeway with it due to the intense discussion given before hand.

I guess i could make a blog and link it in the verse page. Shouldn't be too much of a problem.

This is something that propagates not only these pages, but almost all tier 1 and above pages too. They are given a leeway with it due to the intense discussion given before hand.

I guess i could make a blog and link it in the verse page. Shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Yeah, I've noticed.

And that would be amazing!

Back