• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell vs Lavender

Status
Not open for further replies.
He and Gohan [Who trained multiple times] both knocked down each other. I do not think he weakened Gohan that much, he just disabled his senses.

It was clear Gohan's body was slowly getting weaker, it was even stated and shown, especially during the beam clash near the finish. Right after he got poisoned, he was still beating up Lavender in base for a while until Lavender decided to attack from a distance. In pure strength, Base Gohan was shown to be more powerful.

Well, I should share my thoughts on AP/durability difference. While I agree Lavender is indeed stronger than Super Perfect Cell, I should address a couple of things. First of all, Pikachu is right, base Gohan is stronger than Lavender and only needed to go super saiyan when poisoned, but there were some other things that concerned me.

Someone noted that Frost was much stronger than Piccolo; while he is stronger physically, it's not that huge of a gap. In fact, thanks to tactics, Piccolo would have won if it not for the same poison he used on Goku. On top of that, Frost is also stronger than base Goku, but he's actually much weaker than SSJ1 Goku; shown when SSJ1 Vegeta actually one shotted Frost. The only time Frost was actually close to their Super Saiyan forms was in the manga; which I heard was secondary canon as far as DBS is concerned.

Another thing to address is Gohan vs Piccolo. While Piccolo tied with base Gohan pre Universe 6 saga, the most recent DBS revealed new power ups for Piccolo. Piccolo even while wearing his training gear was surperior to both Gohan's base forms and Super Saiyan forms; and pretty evenly matched but overall stronger Super Saiyan 2. Not until Mystic Gohan was when the tables wear turned, but Piccolo still won with his new ability/surprise attack.

However, Lavender is confirmed to be stronger than Basil the Kicker, who was in turn comparable to Fat Buu. So that is proof that Lavender does have AP and Durability advantage; just don't know to what extent. But I still think Cell wins via hax when speed is equalized. But I can agree that Lavender stomps of speed wasn't equalized.

Dust Collector said:
I'll have to go with Lavender, he's way too strong for Cell. Just one hit from Lavender would be enough to demolish Cell, while Cell himself wouldn't even make lavender flinch. Cells abilities can't make up for such a huge gap in AP and durability.

Saying Cells better abilities would net him the win is kinda dumb, he has teleportation which only lets him delay the inevitable, plus Cell wouldn't be able to sense his Ki. Destructro Disk and Special Beam Cannon are good trump cards, but even then the Special Bean Cannon has to be charged up for a long ass time.

Going by abilities Cell outclasses Ultimate Gohan, can Cell beat him too?
1. Yes his abilities can make up the difference I've said why in my previous comments, Cell doesn't need to hit Lavender physically because he possesses moves that can harm stronger foes like Destructo Disc and Special Beam Cannon and no this move will not need to be charged for a long time just look how fast he could charge his Solar Kamahamaha.

2. Saying Cell's abilities net him the win is not dumb, saying Cell loses just because Lavender has higher AP and Dura and ignoring Cell's abilities is dumb, just because he can't sense his energy doesn't mean he'll lose as that would only make Cell more cautious, Destructo Disc doesn't need time to charge plus Cell could easily split it into multiple ones and like is said SBC will not need that long to change, Instant Transmission doesn't delay anything with it Cell can keep his distance no problem since Speed is equalized, yes a single hit can heavily damage Cell but its unlikely he will hit him and he'll just self destruct before dying giving him a surprise attack on Lavender

3. The difference between Lavender and Gohan is Gohan has Beams like the kamahamaha a move that can completely ingulf Cell destroying his hole body Lavender doesn't do things like that he focuses on poison and if he poisons Cell he could just self destruct

Is Lavender actually confirmed to be more powerful than Basil? I never saw anything that said so. That's really the only thing keeping him in that tier if so.

Pikachu942 said:
Is Lavender actually confirmed to be more powerful than Basil? I never saw anything that said so. That's really the only thing keeping him in that tier if so.
even so Basil was only able to keep up with buu after cheating before that he couldn't even get buu to be serious he did as well as the supreme Kai did against fat buu and he's only large star level.

This thread is old and was done when Lavender was 4-B, no need to comment on it, this should be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back