• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Similar Tier, I don't think either could kill the other though, both have ridiculous regen, this would likely end in a statement, but if victory means a ko or something, I think Cell could kill Doomsday the first time, seeing as how he has a vide variety of abilities including the Kaioken and Spirit Bomb, but I don't see Doomsday beating Cell by just wailing on him, Cell can regenerate from a single Cell, so in my opinion its either a victory for Cell in the first round or they fight for eternity and we call this a stalemate

emm everytime you kill Doomsday by conventional way, he just going to come back and not only become stronger but also immune to whatever that kill him before, so basically you need to hax him to death rather than just punch or kamehame him.

Also before any of you say NLF, Imperiex a low 2-C being is even prefered to just Transmutation him rather than direcly attacked him with his Low 2-C Big Bang attack.

Reactive evolution doesn't necessarily make him completely invulnerable to attacks he has suffered before, it only raises the bar of his durability higher so you need stronger attacks to hurt him again.

And considering how close they are in DC the same will happen with Cell and Zenkai boosts, now imagine if he manages to absorbs cells from doomsday like how he did with Goku on kingkai planet (which is how he gained IT).

The only issue would be speed, but since their DC is matched this only ensures Cell is getting zenkais boosts first.

All in all I think this is a stalemate.

Mugenrookie said:
No I am not ignore it
so why you say Cell attack potency is slightly higher than doomsday,so I gonna say cell win with difficulty, despite doomsday being faster and pretty much will get stronger after get killed?

which OP doesn't say so and it's pretty much will downplaying Doomsday since that is his hax, and seriously Just give a better answer.

KO is apart of battle assumptions unless the OP say otherwise, I don't know much about doomsdays that's why i am not going to participate in this debate. Just pasted the rules for battle.

Well even if DD so called resurrect hax is allowed,that won't mean very much for fight since it takes time for him to come back to life,it can take years

It can take years because they usually just sending him to space so he will gone for several years or at one of time they just trap and teleport his molecules to many different direction with the exception of Imperiex which he pretty much done, and need to be cloned so he can back to life.

What happens if cell absorbes some of DD?

I think this the might be the key to not getting a inconclusive match.

cell evolves when he absorbs the opponents.

Doomsday evolves to be better than his opponent.

HP dooms day:-

Doomsday evolving past the reality wiping of omega beams and proceeding to utterly destroy true darkseid

Doomsday taking on a motherboard enhanced superman and waverider and rekking em

HP doomsday was instantly making counters to powers as they were whipped out infront of him

Stock DD version and clones:-

Copies outsiders powers

Copies superboy's powers

DD can copy powers by just looking at them.

Well this inconclusive as it gets.

Cell abosorbes DD's cells and becomes damn near invincicble with zenkai and same goes for DD.

Again cell would need to absorb DD's cells to actually get as strong as him,But if this is even 2nd strongest DD he'll just automatically create a counter against cell absorption as soon as cell tries to absorb his cells.

KazarianFahs said:
Again cell would need to absorb DD's cells to actually get as strong as him,But if this is even 2nd strongest DD he'll just automatically create a counter against cell absorption as soon as cell tries to absorb his cells.
This is large star DD so cell's tail is going to rip DD a new one and from what you said DD needs to be attacked before he can adapt.

Cell can win by destroying planet which will incapacitate doomsday making him float aimlessly in space from there onwards cell could do whatever he likes to do.

ShutUp123 said:
Cell can win by destroying planet which will incapacitate doomsday making him float aimlessly in space from there onwards cell could do whatever he likes to do.
How do you think doomsday travels in space?

KazarianFahs said:
ShutUp123 said:
How do you think doomsday travels in space?
I don't think doomsday can fly or fight in space

Doomsday quite literally goes from planet to planet,solar system to solar system and galaxy to galaxy,destoying all life he finds,quite sure,he has something,even if we don't get to see it directly.maybe his body adapts everytime he goes into space.

Doomsday can fly after his death to supes and Regenerationn he developed and immunity to his heat vision and the flight to overcome his weakness

hmmm both get stronger after recovering

but doomsday is a bit faster

and spc is stronger

my guess is if cell gets a direct shot at doomsday, he could win

Back