• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestialsapiens HDE needs a revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because in case GoW transcending spacetime won't mean higher Dimensions as mathematical higher Dimensions don't exist in them in the first place unlike ben 10, aren't we DT worshipper to know that?
Do you really think I just mean "transcend space-time"? I don't want to go off the rails any more, but within the verse it is directly stated to have a higher plane existence than the 4D plane and is also supported by WoG. Anyway, our topic is not GoW.

He is indeed DT worshipper, like he thinks we need to be convinced if he says "DT"
I'm not a DT worshiper, but he is one of the most knowledgeable admins on the standards. That's why the healthiest expressions come from it. The discussions we have here take place on the verge of their standards.

Do you really think I just mean "transcend space-time"? I don't want to go off the rails any more, but within the series it is directly stated to have a higher plane existence than the 4D plane and is also supported by WoG. Anyway, our topic is not GoW.
When mathematical higher Dimensions hasn't been established in the verse in the first place then transcending even entire Cosmology won't give you Higher Dimensions, its headcanon.

Reiner x Greenshifter romantic moments, also green how is your moderator/administration in CSAP? Or how is CSAP in general? They are doing well?

When mathematical higher Dimensions hasn't been established in the verse in the first place then transcend even entire Cosmology won't give you Higher Dimensions, its headcanon.
You don't have to have mathematical dimensions to reach qualitative transcendence in a verse. Also this 26D you are talking about are not mathematical dimensions in Ben10 verse. Only 26 dimensions, not higher dimensions. Stop defending this.

Because that doesn't prove that there are mathematical dimensions for your 5D HDE in your verse or that this transcendence of Alien X gives it a +1 dimensional axis mathematically.

You don't have to have mathematical dimensions to reach qualitative transcendence in a verse.
Explain why
Because that doesn't prove that there are mathematical dimensions for your 5D HDE in your verse or that this transcendence of Alien X gives it a +1 dimensional axis mathematically.
Explain how it does not mathematically give a +1 dimensional axis

Anyway @ImmortalDread leave him, there is no point in arguing, he either creates a QnA or just idk, not going to explain this stuff anymore, it's derailing to convince a single person. Agree to disagree.

You are not what, damn I need to show how many of “your opinion” has included “DT”
And a lot more.

At least give your own opinion in this matter, simply attaching his name does not make your stance stronger.
Are you, me or other users making the standards on this wiki? Or people like DT? I also said that I did not know what DT said before and I did not agree. Please read more carefully.

Anyway @ImmortalDread leave him, there is no point in arguing, he either creates a QnA or just idk, not going to explain this stuff anymore, it's derailing to convince a single person. Agree to disagree.
I find his method of engaging in dialogues to be pestiferous, and it is not the first instance where he has adopted this style.
He intentionally withholds pertinent information to obfuscate the matter at hand.

When making an assertion and proclaiming “It cannot be done,” one must provide a rationale or elucidation for such a stance.
Merely stating the assertion without any supporting justification does not lend itself to a more favorable position in debates.

This became frustrating when he simply responds to all “DT said so".

Explain why
If there are enough statements to refer to qualitative transcendence, but no mathematical dimensions are mentioned in the verse, you can give it qualitative transcendence.
Explain how it does not mathematically give a +1 dimensional axis
How can you interpret a simple statement like "transcending our plane of existence" and being able to interact with 5D as a +1 dimensional axis?

Agree to disagree.
I really don't care if you agree it or not. It's been discussed on the wiki before and the 26D is taken in line with what I said, so your views don't really matter at this point. (It will seem a little egoistic but my purpose is not ego)

If there are enough statements to refer to qualitative transcendence, but no mathematical dimensions are mentioned in the verse, you can give it qualitative transcendence.
What are “enough statements” to refer to “qualitative transcendence”, also I can't even understand what do you mean in this sentence because it is awful to read.
How can you interpret a simple statement like "transcending our plane of existence" and being able to interact with 5D as a +1 dimensional axis?
The same reason why you never read. I never agreed with this notion at all.

I disagree with you saying that 5D is invalid. Likewise, I did not even agree Alien X getting HDE as well.

I really don't care if you agree it or not. It's been discussed on the wiki before and the 26D is taken in line with what I said, so your views don't really matter at this point. (It will seem a little egoistic but my purpose is not ego)
Okay thankyou. This is derailing now, discussing methamatical Dimensions doesn't belongs to this thread. So I ask everyone to move on.

Alright peeps. You can stop your love quarrels. I have updated the OP and waiting for staff input. Discussing about whether 26D and 5D are mathematical or not is derailing.

What are “enough statements” to refer to “qualitative transcendence”, also I can't even understand what do you mean in this sentence because it is awful to read.
Seeing nothing more than an atom, or seeing as a nothing more than point, seeing as something unqualified...
The same reason why you never read. I never agreed with this notion at all.

I disagree with you saying that 5D is invalid. Likewise, I did not even agree Alien X getting HDE as well.
I'm not saying 5D is invalid. I'm saying it won't be 5D HDE. Because for HDE you will need +1 mathematical dimension i.e. +1 axis. Simple things like "transcending our plane of existence" and "touching 5D" cannot be 5D HDE.

Seeing nothing more than an atom, or seeing as a nothing more than point, seeing as something unqualified...
So if those are added, then it's enough? Dawn, seems there is no other options
I'm not saying 5D is invalid. I'm saying it won't be 5D HDE. Because for HDE you will need +1 mathematical dimension i.e. +1 axis. Simple things like "transcending our plane of existence" and "touching 5D" cannot be 5D HDE.
Repeating the same points are not going to anywhere.

Also the first statement is unrelated to 5 mathematical form statement which is pretty much mathematical context and its uninteractable property. So you are simply proving me that you did not read.

So if those are added, then it's enough? Dawn, seems there is no other options

Repeating the same points are not going to anywhere.

Also the first statement is unrelated to 5 mathematical form statement which is pretty much mathematical context and its uninteractable property. So you are simply proving me that you did not read.
I want you to know that this transcendence may be physical and may not always refer to the mathematical dimension. In addition, let me state that there will be no 5D HDE in statements such as being able to touch 5D or transcending the 4D plane of existence.

like "transcending our plane of existence" and "touching 5D" cannot be 5D HDE.
Seems enough to me if he has no ways to touch 5D (hax and range), agree to disagree.

Transcended plane of Existence, being Extra-Dimensional and manipulated entire higher D structure physically. Hmmm.

I want you to know that this transcendence may be physical and may not always refer to the mathematical dimension. In addition, let me state that there will be no 5D HDE in statements such as being able to touch 5D or transcending the 4D plane of existence.
How is that physical in that context? Elaborate that

Let's use whatever we want in the Q&A where the author is contradicting with the series and let's wank the characters. Why? Cuz why not.
02shrug_1-pngemoji.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back