• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestialsapiens HDE needs a revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Higher Dimensional manp is not necessarily hax shion, we can manipulate 3 Dimensional objects physically that doesn't have to be hax, it's just that Manipulating something physically w/o using hax or range all based on your physical body implies Dimensionality if there is evidence. I said the samething before.
No what I am saying is if Alien X already gets a Likely/Possibly 5D from this then theres no need for Dimensional Manip Hax

No what I am saying is if Alien X already gets a Likely/Possibly 5D from this then theres no need for Dimensional Manip Hax
He can get both for the samething, if definition fullfills, one is supportive evidence, other is direct feat.

Smh, stop derailing with asking what happened and read the thread. It's derailing to repeat the same stuff.

I was too lazy to read the revision from start to finish, so I am writing my direct comment.

First of all, let me say that transcending a 4D plane of existence is not enough for 5D HDE according to DT. In order to have this, you need to have +1 axis.

Also, the fact that Alien X could physically break through or touch this 5D barrier wouldn't give him 5D HDE. It would give just range

Also, the fact that Alien X could physically break through or touch this 5D barrier wouldn't
It's not range rip, there must be Qualitative superiority for that, neither it's hax, nor range as CPs don't have Low 1-C range physically to begin with, neither chromastone, it's casual HD manp with just physical touch, nothing more nothing less, same as we can manipulate 3 D objects w/o hax or anything. It's a implication and supporting evidence for transcending spacetime and Extra-Dimensional.

It's not range rip, there must be Qualitative superiority for that, neither it's hax, nor range as CPs don't have Low 1-C range physically to begin with, neither chromastone, it's casual HD manp with just physical touch, nothing more nothing less, same as we can manipulate 3 D objects w/o hax or anything. It's a implication and supporting evidence for transcending spacetime and Extra-Dimensional.
Dw he did not finish reading the whole OP, I doubt his stance would be valid for addressing half of argument.

True, but you cannot mathematically give the +1 dimensional axis from "transcending our plane of existence". It may not be a qualitative transcendence, or it may be a physical transcendence. That's exactly what I meant.

Dw he did not finish reading the whole OP, I doubt his stance would be valid for addressing half of argument.
I'm done and frankly my views are still same. More precisely, I would have thought logically before hearing it from DT, but by standards it's not a 5D HDE. That's what DT said.

True, but you cannot mathematically give the +1 dimensional axis from "transcending our plane of existence". It may not be a qualitative transcendence, or it may be a physical transcendence. That's exactly what I meant.
We can, as long as there is good enough implication for that in case of proving otherwise has no basis.

Celestial sapiens Manipulating HD objects casually w/o Hax or range physically same as we can to 3D objects. Stated by author in a Official interview to transcend Dimensions and are Extra-Dimensional, transcend our plane of Existence.

Can you explain to it how you cannot mathematically give +1 dimensional axis?

Can you explain to it how you cannot mathematically give +1 dimensional axis?
I've given an example before, but I'll give it again. Athena is a good example for this. Its transcendence was to move to a higher dimensional plane than the 4D plane of existence, but this did not mathematically give it a +1 axis. It was just a physical transcendence. That's why we're no longer Tier 1 smurfs 🗿

I've given an example before, but I'll give it again. Athena is a good example for this. Its transcendence was to move to a higher dimensional plane than the 4D plane of existence, but this did not mathematically give it a +1 axis. It was just a physical transcendence. That's why we're no longer Tier 1 smurfs 🗿
GOW has higher Dimensions? How many? 26D? Can you show me Higher Dimensional quotes in them.

Foremost, no you did not give an example in this post
Second of all, giving a whataboutism argument to not respond to my question is actually a weak move.

Lastly, this is not even an answer, this is simply "My verse did not get it, therefore this won't get it, and by that, I made my own (claim) and won't respond to a fair question that has been given"

Foremost, no you did not give an example in this post
Second of all, giving a whataboutism argument to not respond to my question is actually a weak move.

Lastly, this is not even an answer, this is simply "My verse did not get it, therefore this won't get it, and by that, I made my own (claim) and won't respond to a fair question that has been given"
You are probably too ignorant to realize that this is an example.

GOW has higher Dimensions? How many? 26D? Can you show me Higher Dimensional quotes in them.
Yes, we have a character and higher dimensional existence that transcends the 4D plane of existence. Of course, it was also nuked later for these reasons.

Yes, we have a character and higher dimensional existence that transcends the 4D plane of existence. Of course, it was also nuked later for these reasons.
I asked for higher Dimensions bro? Like 5th dimension, 26th Dimensions that has been established in ben 10 and so logical to be equated at. Does higher Dimensions has been established in GoW?

Dude can you tell me the similarity between this revision and 26D? It's just about transcending the 4-D plane of existence.
Because in case GoW transcending spacetime won't mean higher Dimensions as mathematical higher Dimensions don't exist in them in the first place unlike ben 10, aren't we DT worshipper to know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back