• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celebrating Halloween (and the movie) - Michael Myers vs I swear I'm not Michael Myers | CLOSED FOR STOMPISIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson_Azoth

VS Battles
Retired
With Spooktober the 31st coming ever closer, what better way to celebrate with a battle between two guys who literally stemmed from Halloween?

This is Michael Myers of Halloween vs The Shape from Dead By Daylight

Michael Myers: 9168.267 joules

The Shape: 15,000 joules

Ground Rules

• This is H20 Michael (I'm hoping that the hax will make up for the tier difference)
  • The battle takes place in Dead By Daylight's version of Haddonfield. Michael has spawned as a survivor with three other humans. The Shape has spawned as a killer. Both are completely in character, with no prior knowledge of the other
  • Both are armed with their signature knife
  • Victory by death. If The Shape gets Michael onto a hook, The Entity will intervene
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!
Michael Myers: 1 (Jamesthetaker)

The Shape: 5 (HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Antoniofer, Grimreaperofjustice, Starter Pack, DragonEmperor23)

They become friends: 0

Michael junks Myerelino meanwhile one survivor fix the gen, other purify totems and the other one stay hidden in a locked

The shape is adapted from the movie so skill wise and intelligence is pretty much the same, also Michael's hax is that high (I'm guessing its the first key), its his regen combat applicable?

Michael take this with ease. His Pain Inhibition and Regenerationn are enough to withstand many injury, so The Shape gonna have a hard time taking him down. Consider this is Michael vs "himself" then he pretty knew everything about him and i assuming that Michael can read his mind with telepathy. Also, the original can trick Shape with illusion or possess him.

Can OG Michael do that? I though that his first key is the one used. Also, the Shape is directly based of that Michael, why don't he have the same powers? I played the game but I ignore the story.

The original Michael is combine of H20 and Thorn Timeline. Despite The Shape story is directly based of that Michael, he never demonstrate any thing similar to him.

Gameplay wouldn't allow to show any of the movie powers tho, it would be irrelevant. If the first movie is referred in DbD then it should have its powers and skills from said movie, but again, I ignore DbD lore.

So, is this Michael 9-C or 9-B? OG Michael is a combination of two keys.

Spooky bump for Halloween.

To clear up some things regarding The Shape, he was Michael Myers as of the moment that he escaped the institution. When he killed his first victim in Haddonfield as a 21 year old, that was when the Entity took him. And, it is specified with the Nightmare (Freddy Kruger) the the Entity dampens some of the powers of the Killers when it takes them, while amplifying others. So, the extent of The Shape's powers are what is shown in-game. He has none of Michael's powers that he hasn't shown.

Then he doesn't have illusion stuff making this closer. But can OG MM even hurt the shape due to being much lower? Ik the Shape can't put OGMM down due to regen, but does The Shape's AP even scratch The Shape? Also as the fight goes on The Shape will steadily grow faster, not that it will do much.

Both are Peak Human and The Shape amp speed up not gonna outclass Michael speed. I pretty sure that a 9-C character can still manage to hurt a character with 9-B durability to some degree.

Also, been meaning to ask this, but doesn't OGMM's regen take a while to actually kick in? Cause iirc when he was shot in the eyes he didn't regrow them until the sequel. I may be wrong, it has been a while.

Yeah, despite that, Michael stealthy, pain tolerance and possible much more skilled in killing people give him the win here.

While OGMM is more stealthy, it shouldn't be said the Shape is not. In game he is shown being able to sneak up on survivors and due to home court advantage he would also have a better chance for stealth. Pain Tolerance can only do so much when your opponent is stronger and more durable than you are. As for being more skilled, both have exp, of course OGMM having more of it seen, but remeber the Entity's killers seem to be there for an unknown amount of time, many possibly many decades or more. Plus all The Shape really has to do is hook OGMM in this case and he would win. So with all that being said I am going for The Shape via tier, and because OGMM's advantages are only slight advantages.

Eh, I still think that the Shape should have all the powers of Myers from the first movie, although I do not remember any power in that movie.

It would be just Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Stealth Mastery, and Weapon Mastery. Also OGMM's regen can't be used in combat...that may change some of his victories.

Yeah, I think it took him one movie to regen his eyes iirc; at the time I would vote for the Shape, they are practically the same in combat skill but this one has higher AP.

James made some other points, including Michael's pain tolerance, experiance and stealth. I will wait for him to respond to your points first, and I will only remove votes once a persons arguments has been completely debunked, or they switch votes.

After reading Headless' take on the matchup, I am going to switch my vote over to The Shape FRA.

You guy forgot that The Shape only had a knife, which is not enough to take down a guy who has survived against most of dangerous injury.

Yeah because we don't have to. It is H20, who has none of those abilities. All those abilities are very very vague and should be better explained on the profile.

I mean, Michael is much better in term of forming plans and strategies. I pretty that Michael are stronge enough to break free from The Shape.

Likley only slightly (If at all), anyway MM is weaker than The Shape and TS isn't an idiot. The both are skilled stalkers and killers. MM's regen takes way to long to be effective in this fight. Also being pain "immune" doesn't mean MM's body wouldn't start to slow if enough damage with a knife is applied. Do note TS is comparable to other killers who can rip humans apart and destroy walls. These are feats that H20 isn't cappable of. Who isn't to say TS can't just rip off MM head given the chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back