• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It depends, is his first move, of is In-Character for him to use?

Because he basically need to negate Goku resistance first, and then use time stop and sealing, before Goku blows him up with his Aura.
Resistance Negation is the first thing he did to people who he saw resisting his attacks. He also LOVES his Corruption in Dragon Form, so I do think this will be his way to go here. Basically: Resistance Negation and Corruption.

Ok, so he would do It If he saw Goku resisting? Is so, this can go both ways then.

Either Goku blows him up with his Aura, or Overlord uses a hax, don't work, negates Goku resistance, and then can hax.
His aura explodes Low 1-C I presume? Also does he really just always start with that against some nobody he never saw?
And yeah, I’m pretty sure that he will try Corruption or possibly some other hax and once he sees that Goku resists, he would just Negate Resistances and retry.

Also, just curious, how evil is Goku in this form? Because Overlord does retake a form when there is a lot of anger, hatred and conflict… so his regeneration may actually be applicable here. As noted on the profile, there are ways for him to come back faster, and this is one of them.

His aura explodes Low 1-C I presume? Also does he really just always start with that against some nobody he never saw?
And yeah, I’m pretty sure that he will try Corruption or possibly some other hax and once he sees that Goku resists, he would just Negate Resistances and retry.

Also, just curious, how evil is Goku in this form? Because Overlord does retake a form when there is a lot of anger, hatred and conflict… so his regeneration may actually be applicable here. As noted on the profile, there are ways for him to come back faster, and this is one of them.
Overlord came back a way faster simply because of basic non-lethal crimes like theft (several generations instead of hundreds or thousands of years). If Goku will do something REALLY evil (like a lot of kills or massive destruction of population/habitat planets e.t.c.) theoretically Overlord can return like instantly or in several days/hours and, after that, can possess Goku's body because of upset in the Balance.

And, well, Spirit Form is op in terms of defense.

Overlord came back a way faster simply because of basic non-lethal crimes like theft (several generations instead of hundreds or thousands of years). If Goku will do something REALLY evil (like a lot of kills or massive destruction of population/habitat planets e.t.c.) theoretically Overlord can return like instantly or in several days/hours and, after that, can possess Goku's body because of upset in the Balance.
Yeah, this is my point. If Goku is really all that angry and evil, Overlord may come back a lot more faster so it isn’t really an incap.
several generations instead of hundreds or thousands of years
It wasn’t several generations, just a few years. It was Wu’s hope that Overlord will come back at least after several generations but he came back a lot earlier.

Yeah, this is my point. If Goku is really all that angry and evil, Overlord may come back a lot more faster so it isn’t really an incap.

It wasn’t several generations, just a few years. It was Wu’s hope that Overlord will come back at least after several generations but he came back a lot earlier.
So yea. If Goku destroys or corrupts multiverse with his aura, then his body is not his anymore.

If he comes back in a few years, that makes it non combat applicable. And goku's aura doesn't corrupt the multiverse. Just overlord, and then just gets obliterated in 1 shot. And since goku is wild, his aura can be expanded and explosive. Also goku just targets his opponenents in this form, so he's definitely not getting taken over. He doesnt just go on a killing spree.

If he comes back in a few years, that makes it non combat applicable. And goku's aura doesn't corrupt the multiverse.
Ahem...
Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

This means we do count the Balance and thus Overlord can use his CM against Goku, with his corruptive aura further helping Overlord into victory
Just overlord, and then just gets obliterated in 1 shot. And since goku is wild, his aura can be expanded and explosive. Also goku just targets his opponenents in this form, so he's definitely not getting taken over. He doesnt just go on a killing spree.
So Goku just signed his own loss with his corruptive aura, nice
Why would it be a one-shot btw? I thought they were both Low 1-C. Just wondering.
He's infinite Low 1-C

If he comes back in a few years, that makes it non combat applicable. And goku's aura doesn't corrupt the multiverse. Just overlord, and then just gets obliterated in 1 shot. And since goku is wild, his aura can be expanded and explosive. Also goku just targets his opponenents in this form, so he's definitely not getting taken over. He doesnt just go on a killing spree.
Several years just because of basic crimes. In terms of omnicide, Overlord goes.. Idk, like a true deity of Darkness and Evil he is?? As you said earlier in the thread, Goku goes wild and solos whole multiverse in rage because of Aura.

With this move, as Aura is not an targeting move, Goku loses everything in one single action.

is aura explodes Low 1-C I presume? Also does he really just always start with that against some nobody he never saw?
Well, as It stated above, he kinda in a like berseker state mode, so when he powers up, he not gonna hold back, and destroy the multiverse because of it.
Alright.
Also, just curious, how evil is Goku in this form?
He not really evil, he kinda just Animalistic now. Well, his Evil Ki should have a lot of Malice, but Overlord can't really sense that, due to resistace to extrasensory percerption.
Because Overlord does retake a form when there is a lot of anger, hatred and conflict… so his regeneration may actually be applicable here.
I can't see because is blocked on my country, so I gonna take you word for it.
Overlord came back a way faster simply because of basic non-lethal crimes (several generations instead of hundreds or thousands of years). If Goku will do something REALLY evil (like a lot of kills or massive destruction of population/habitat planets e.t.c.) theoretically Overlord can return like instantly or in several days/hours and, after that, can possess Goku's body because of upset in the Balance.
I mean, Goku kinda resist possession, but like if he returns only after some days, he kinda loses, but if he comes back instantly and tries to take over Goku, is kinda Inconclusive then.

Don't even start this.
Start what?
It "could" be enough, you have no proof it would be, or how fast he'd actually come back, so this literally doesn't matter.
Several years just because of basic crimes. In terms of omnicide, Overlord goes.. Idk, like a true deity of Darkness and Evil he is?? As you said earlier in the thread, Goku goes wild and solos whole multiverse in rage because of Aura.

With this move, as Aura is not an targeting move, Goku loses everything in one single action.
Infinite low 1-C.
He's infinite Low 1-C
👍

I mean, Goku kinda resist possession, but like if he returns only after some days, he kinda loses, but if he comes back instantly and tries to take over Goku, is kinda Inconclusive then.
About return speed in terms of total omnicide idk. It's about instant or hours/days. You know, omnicide is pretty much very evil so we need to do some math here.

EDIT: I thought on a second. Doesn't omnicide from Goku unlocks Overlord's peak key?

Actually, just a small amount of evil Dark Matter in the Multiverse was already enough for Overlord to cross over and start corrupting everything, Goku filling the entire multiverse with evil would fufill Overlord's goals and bring him back instanly
Dude goku doesn't fill the entire multiverse with evil ki, that's never happened before and is not a thing, so that point is void. So overlord would not come back fast enough and goku just wins. Not to mention hakai is still an option.

Well, as It stated above, he kinda in a like berseker state mode, so when he powers up, he not gonna hold back, and destroy the multiverse because of it.
How long does it take?
He not really evil, he kinda just Animalistic now. Well, his Evil Ki should have a lot of Malice, but Overlord can't really sense that, due to resistace to extrasensory percerption.
Overlord does not need to sense anger and hatred and stuff to come back, he kinda just needs their existence. And I’m pretty sure people were saying he is angry/evil so I assumed that lol. Might have misremembered.
I can't see because is blocked on my country, so I gonna take you word for it.
Alright
I would love to get a clip to Imgur btw but the VPN time from USA is over so it is blocked for me too LMFAO😭

Ahem...

This means we do count the Balance and thus Overlord can use his CM against Goku, with his corruptive aura further helping Overlord into victory

So Goku just signed his own loss with his corruptive aura, nice

He's infinite Low 1-C
Overlords CM isn't gonna do much to goku, it's not really a combat thing. And his evil aura isn't gonna help overlord wtf. He won't come back instantly, it takes time.

About return speed in terms of total omnicide idk. It's about instant or hours/days. You know, omnicide is pretty much very evil so we need to do some math here.
Since there's no one in the multiverse right now, due to SBA and is just the two of them, If Goku destroys everthing he not gonna kill anyone, but if just destruction counts to him to come back for him to either come back instantly or in a few days, this match probally ends in Inconclusive.

Because Goku explode the multiverse, and either Overlord either come back and possesess him, or he does't and Goku wins.

Since there's no one in the multiverse right now, due to SBA and is just the two of them, If Goku destroys everthing he not gonna kill anyone, but if just destruction counts to him to come back for him to either come back instantly or in a few days, this match probally ends in Inconclusive.

Because Goku explode the multiverse, and either Overlord either come back and possesess him, or he does't and Goku wins.
Yup

I mean Overlord needs evil to fast return. Idk if destruction of lifeless multiverse is counted as evil action (I think yes), but it seems like incon in this way.

On this ground, and given that Overlord’s starting moves have a chance to work too, I’m voting Inconclusive.

I mean Overlord needs evil to fast return. Idk if destruction of lifeless multiverse is counted as evil action (I think yes), but it seems like incon in this way.
Is it really evil to destroy a multiverse nobody is living in? It’s like if a tree falls and nobody is around to hear it, kind of inconsequential.

Let's see other options. Overlord's CM was brought up.

It's pretty simple - destroy the Balance equals destroy all of reality because in Ninjago everything depends on this Type 1 conception.

Let's discuss it!

Is it really evil to destroy a multiverse nobody is living in? It’s like if a tree falls and nobody is around to hear it, kind of inconsequential.
Goku doesn't even really destroy shit while corrupted, bro literally just fights the guy in front of him.

Isn't Goku full of Evil energy, which Overlord feeds on

Can you prove time stop is one of his first moves?

Rule specifically gives both access to ANY of their haxes to win. If your going to pull OOC moves such as EE using that rule, I will pull Overlord's asw

Both have acess to all their hax/weapons in their respective forms

Overlords starting moves are those tentacles, he's also a big ass target, goku is gonna clock his ass with a ki blast.
He used tentacles specifically in that occurrence because he realized that Ninjas are literally hopeless and their “secret weapon” was a very pathetic attempt, and he really can just win however he wants now. As I said, he LOVES his Corruption in the Dragon Form. We’re talking about an embodiment of Evil whose role is to counteract all of the good tbh. This would be his way to go.

Isn't Goku full of Evil energy, which Overlord feeds on

Rule specifically gives both access to ANY of their haxes to win. If your going to pull OOC moves such as EE using that rule, I will pull Overlord's asw
Wtf? You literally just told me hakai is useless, and the other guy was telling me is too "complex of an ability" when I told you already that goku uses it as a normal ki attack. But regardless, overlords starting move from the limited time we have seen him is gonna get him killed so quickly against some of goku's starting moves.

Back