• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cave Story AP/Durability Upgrade (possibly)

(Time to bring up Cave Story discussion again)

Ballos has a potential City Level feat using the official but it is currently considered to be too vague to be legit.

"...The king and kingdom were swallowed by Ballos' wild magical force. The life that he loved so dearly was turned into ruins in a single night..."

I was reading the original Aeon Genesis Translation on the Cave Story tribute forums and it says something a little more clear:

"...The king was engulfed in the swirl of magic and destroyed in an instant. In a single night, the kingdom that Ballos so loved was reduced to ashen ruins."

So City Level Quote & Curly?
I think this should be legit, if not I might try to find the original Japanese text, if someone wants to translate it.

Well, I am uncertain if destruction wrought in a single night, rather than a single strike, can be quantified, and we also do not know the exact extent of the destruction.

But it says "in an instant". The whole "in one night" thing seems more like a reflection on the sense that one night changed his life.

Yes, but only the king was reduced in an instant, whereas the kingdom may have been destroyed more gradually.

Back