• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castiel profile additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fhfhghghg said:
Death is top tier, right with God, but not at the darkness, since he clearly showed fear for her.

War is at least Small Building Level for destroying a bridge.

Plague is unknown, but has Demons as his servants, so i'd say above normal Demon Level.

Famine casually tears Demons from Humans, and has Demon underlings, so he's above normal Demons.
Pestilence and War.

Things we're discussing

-Molecular level matter manipulation for Angels

-Crowley's tier

-The Horsemen

Have we agreed on anything about those yet?

Oh, were the changes already added? @Nico you forgot to remove the thread, I'll do it for you.

Considering that this thread was created as a result of the Mami vs Castiel thread. Does anybody agree that he could resist her mind Hax?

Whether Castiel can resist Mami's Mind Hax. The match was removed since SomebodyData doesn't think he can (not throwing shade we're all cool here)

Mindhax a fortress? For goodness, of course he can! He resisted all the leviathans trying to take control for a plenty of time. Of course, he lost in the end, but, as the rule of thumb is Leviathan > Angel, this is impressive.

well considering he was able to resist the control of the leviathens, I don't see why I don't agree with it.

Wow I just realized that all of the Archangels should get BFR too. Gabriel was able to send Sam and Dean to T.V Land and they had no way to escape. If everyone agrees then I'll add BFR specifically to the profiles. God Castiel could get it too due to his powerful status but I'm not sure

Yes, I agree with BFR. And, well, when Castiel was empowered by 50,000 souls, he did BFR Raphael, so I don't see why God Cass wouldn't be able to do the same.

Also, God, Death and Amara should obviously have these powers too.

Um Castiel killed Raphael not BFR him. God, Death, and Amara definitely should though. God has been shown to teleport others to other places even Metatron to a place created by God that not even Amara could find

Nico-v11 said:
Um Castiel killed Raphael not BFR him. God, Death, and Amara definitely should though. God has been shown to teleport others to other places even Metatron to a place created by God that not even Amara could find
And you keep mixing things up. Purgatory Absorbed Castiel =/= 50,000 souls absorbed Castiel.

Here is the feat.

That's not really the BFR that I was referring to. What Castiel did is similar to what Sam and Dean could do when they draw sigils in blood on walls and expel angels.

It is a nice feat for God Castiel though

Yes, and what Sam, Dean and everybody else can do is and variation of BFR specific for angels.

But, as Castiel used raw power to BFR Raphael, then it wouldn't be specific for angels this time - otherwise the other two angels near Raphael would have been banished too.

We agree that he should have BFR however I'm referring to the type that Gabriel did to Sam and Dean by putting them in T.V Land not just expelling someone somewhere (usually being Heaven although Raphael already was in Heaven)

Nico-v11 said:
We agree that he should have BFR however I'm referring to the type that Gabriel did to Sam and Dean by putting them in T.V Land not just expelling someone somewhere (usually being Heaven although Raphael already was in Heaven)
You mean Extradimensional BFR alongside Sealing.

Gabriel also used BFR on Castiel, and simply expelled him somewhere.

What are the conclusions here?

@Antvasima

Timestop should be given for virtually all the angels

and resistance to mind manipulation and possession should be given to Castiel for fighting off an unquantifiable number of Leviathans, each of which is far stronger than an angel since they're far older than them.

Okay, and what is the proof of this?

Weaker angels have apparently been shown to time stop.

Mind manipulation and possession resistance is due to the fact that the leviathens when they got pulled out of purgatory was in Castiel's body, and when he tried to expell all the souls back into purgatory, they stayed in his body and tries to control his body as well as mind control him, but he was able to resist their powers, abeit only temporarily.

It's impressive since as I stated before, a leviathen is far stronger than an angel via being older than them, which is how the powerscaling works in that show, and Castiel had practically ALL the leviathens inside of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back