• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castiel profile additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magia Record Mami >or= Candeloro >>> Mind Manipulation that can affect an entire Fortress >>>>> Seraph Castiel's Resistance based on what you guys have described.

About the time stop thing, I feel it's completely fine, he even did so while saving Sam and dean from fate dropping an air conditioner on them in season 6, so it's not just by scaling.

Generally he has shown time manipulation and immunity to paradoxes in the aforementioned fate episode, and when transporting Sam and dean to collect Phoenix ashes.

I believe he lost the time bending ability when his wings were broken (it's why he can't teleport anywhere if you didn't know).

The next one also seems fine, though it should be noted that specific spells, the attack dog spell, can effect him. I'd add that it's not just leviathans, it's 30-40 million souls.

SomebodyData said:
Magia Record Mami <or= Candeloro <<< Mind Manipulation that can affect an entire Fortress <<<<< Seraph Castiel's Resistance based on what you guys have described.
So....

Why would you have him remove it?

PaChi2 said:
Im fine with this.

We could add Resistance to Possession from when Lucifer needed his consent to enter his body.
even lucifer Needs consent, as shown when he possess Nick, and that rock star. So I don't agree.

SomebodyData said:
Magia Record Mami <or= Candeloro <<< Mind Manipulation that can affect an entire Fortress <<<<< Seraph Castiel's Resistance based on what you guys have described.
Doesn't that mean that Castiel deserves the win then and should be readded?

So all the other Angels are scaling from Castiel for Time Stopping? Or just Castiel since he was a Seraph at the time

Not sure about the reapers. Well I'll start adding the powers to Castiel and the Archangels (Mind resistance only to Castiel).

Also the Castiel vs Mami match can be added

Looks like the thread was already added interestingly enough. But as I pointed out, Castiel's mind manip is way below that of Mami's in this form.

I think we should give Time Stop to God too since he created all of the Angels.

I'm unsure about Tamiel, are the Grigori ranked above Seraphs? If not then he doesn't get it

No. The Seraphs are second only to the Archangels in terms of angelic hierarchy.

I thought that God already had Time Manipulation on his page.

Add it to Reapers. They were said to be able to stop the time.

• For now, we only have one reaper page in the wiki, but I'm going to make more.

Uh no, we don't. There was a pretty lengthy discussion about this already when it was attempted to be done with Arceus if I remember correctly.

Its the same reason the Stand Arrow or Kyubey aren't haxxed god-tiers.

.....Didn't we actually DO that with Arceus? As in most of his abilities are things that are upscaled from other Pokemon? As even stated on his profile?

Yes and no.

We do that for Arceus, but it's because the plates do in fact give him the abilities of the other Pokemon or something along those lines, cal can probably explain that better than me.

Iirc the Creation/Lake Trio are stated to be a part of him.

Standard assumption is that you don't get them (See Digimon God or Godcat). You get it if there is a mechanic making it scaleable

Then the mechanic works here as they're are all effectively opposite sides to the same race as stated by a Castiel.

I'm not sure if thats the same thing, unless by race you mean God of course.

Seraphs are a type of Angel, like the Archangels. So any basic Angel power the other higher Angels should have them as well. Considering God created the Angels then I don't see how he shouldn't have their powers.

Although he did mention making Archangels with something Primordial so that might be different for them.

Makes sense, Archangels (Michael) have shown Chronokinetic abilities, but why hasn't Lucifer? Simple, he's fallen, he might have his wings, but has no connection to heaven.

@Gar we're debating if God should get the powers of the angels, I think we're all okay if the angels get it.

@Nico well it would be assuming that the power granter / creator would have the same powers, when we know that is not necessarily the case (Again pointing out to Kyubey and Stand Arrow, more examples probably include Phazo getting the abilities of the Ing, or Arceus gaining abilities without the plates [If we're going from what Kal said])

If you say so, but note that if this isn't actually stated or shown, or if God can be rivaled or surpassed in the show by his own creations, then the reasoning behind this would be moot.

<Rivaled and Surpassed

Literally every single thing is fodder by comparison to him except for Darkness

SomebodyData said:
If you say so, but note that if this isn't actually stated or shown, or if God can be rivaled or surpassed in the show by his own creations, then the reasoning behind this would be moot.
1) God gave the angels their grace (which is the source of their power), no grace = no power.

2) Nobody except for his sister rivals God or is implied to rival him (there was some archangel hype, but Amara made clear that it was moot).

3) All the show is but a script he writes.

2) Nobody except for his sister rivals God or is implied to rival him (there was some archangel hype, but Amara made clear that it was moot).

Not to forget about Death and the Void (probably)

Oh, I forgot about Death, yup.

The Empty has only hype (yet).

And still, none of them is God's creation.

Then yeah, it should be good. (Though you guys did kinda make so if any of these guys get rivaled or defeated by one of God's creations, then it would destroy the ability stuff)

SomebodyData said:
Then yeah, it should be good. (Though you guys did kinda make so if any of these guys get rivaled or defeated by one of God's creations, then it would destroy the ability stuff)
Death, God and Amara are basically unbeatable in 1x1 within the series.

Ok, about the void cosmic entity, he was stated to have power over the empty which god didn't even have, which makes sense since the empty pre dates god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back