• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: HIGH-SCHOOL HORRORS

Horrifying supernatural schoolgirls are a surprisingly common trope and I assume it would be fine to use. As a bonus I get to make an explicit crossover (I hope @ShockingPsychic doesn't mind)

Also a high-schooler beating the shit out of an elementary-schooler or vice versa is a hilarious mental image
● ------------------------------------- ●
It was that day of the year, when colleges representatives swarm high schools and attempt to convince gullible teenagers that their particular services are better than everyone else's. The consolation is there were no lessons that particular day, something a pair of delinquents used to spend the spare time under a tree.

"Heh heh, Yoru is hilarious," Carrie chuckled as she read her book.
"I have to ask once you're finished with that, may I borrow it?" Wednesday asked, sitting by the nearby shade.

"Oh, you're reading it too?"
"The way you've been describing it has been quite... intriguing."

"Yeah, part 2 has been so cool and I really love the main character, she's just so... Probably shouldn't spoil anything though. Anyway, it's also been a blast trying to replicate some of the stuff there like for example..." Carrie said, pointing at a college official holding a cup before exclaiming "BANG!". The cup suddenly bursted, splattering the official's face with what appeared to be soda.

"How disruptive," Wednesday commented.
"Oh, heh heh... I mean those guys are pretty annoying and-" Carrie stammered.

"That was a compliment,"
"In that case, thanks!"

"I thought I'd find you two here," a familiar voice said, one Carrie suddenly recognized.
"Twilight?!" she exclaimed, noticing the purple human just standing there with a stack of pamphlets.

"Yeah, I wanted to see what's become of my old school and my new job gave me this opportunity. Cool, right?"
"Sure... Y-You're not here to ad-advertise a college, are you?"

"Oh... Look, as a freshman myself I will say, it's not as bad as they make it seem. Just take the pamphlet and I'll run it down by-" Sci-Twi explained as she handed over a pamphlet which was swiftly taken.
"She's clearly uncomfortable with it. Buzz off," Wednesday replied, ripping the pamphlet in two which was enough to get the purple human to apologize and leave.

"Thank you," Carrie said, her left arm holding her right uncomfortably.

"Would you mind if I had some time to myself?" Her friend gave a nod and she began to walk back into the school. She had been terrified of this prospect, of change. It has just been a year since she had been escaped the place that was supposed to be her home, from her demented fate. The alternative wasn't better but it was something, wasn't it? She's improved greatly, even getting into new hobbies and having a few friends.

Was she ready to move on with this new step of life?

In her thoughts, she failed to pay attention to her senses warning her of the dangers around her. Was the school always so dark, dilapidated, and foggy? She did eventually sense that something was wrong, turning to see an odd sight, a ghastly child floating by a hallway. Her appearance was quite innocent and the childish laughter in the background doesn't seem to be coming from her...

Wait what?

"Hello, I am Spooky. Wow, didn't think this'd actually work but uh, welcome to my new and improved home. I know it's supposed to start out silly and catch you off-guard but uh... there's been changes lately so you'll be dealing with an enemy in your first room" Spooky greeted.

"Agatha's not feeling like giving a speech today so I'm taking over for her. She's really nice despite uh... her appearance so no need to worry if you... Wait what am I doing? Just... Just go,"

latest

• Starting range: 20 meters with no line of sight
  • Carrie has prior knowledge
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Psychic : 0
  • The Little Girl : 8
  • Incon : 0

dd6fng2-6c1050bd-4d2d-414a-b35b-d660448a3e72.png

VS
5b8f0113300b63be4042498ced613eea.png

Last edited:
Agatha starts with her darkness Manipulation then spams her Teleportation until she's ready to attack(both Thought-based)

Or she just Teleports onto the person and impales them.

Depends on how she's feeling.

Carrie can one-shot with TK but will she do it before Agatha jumps her?

Carrie can one-shot with TK but will she do it before Agatha jumps her?
Not sure, I recall she apparently needs to at least raise her hand in order to TK someone and combined with her lack of combat skills and it's going to be pretty difficult to land a good shot. Plus despite her LS advantage, Agatha can probably teleport out of her grasp so her best option would probably just to slam her into a wall or something (She does have prior knowledge so she'll at least know to do that)

Yeah this isn't looking great

Not sure, I recall she apparently needs to at least raise her hand in order to TK someone and combined with her lack of combat skills and it's going to be pretty difficult to land a good shot. Plus despite her LS advantage, Agatha can probably teleport out of her grasp so her best option would probably just to slam her into a wall or something (She does have prior knowledge so she'll at least know to do that)

Yeah this isn't looking great
Yeah, if Agatha screws around, she's probably dead if Carrie catches her teleport, but uh

She's also got a shot of just going for the kill and the entire area is going to be dark AF

Yeah, if Agatha screws around, she's probably dead if Carrie catches her teleport, but uh

She's also got a shot of just going for the kill and the entire area is going to be dark AF
I'll count your vote for Agatha I suppose

Don't think Carrie has ever dealt with anything that served as a threat to her, so because of that Agatha is already at an advantage. She also probably wouldn't expect constant teleporting or darkness anyways, making it even harder for her to fight back. Agatha, depending on how ruthless she is, should be able to get the kill after disorienting her. She's basically just a girl anyways.

Don't think Carrie has ever dealt with anything that served as a threat to her, so because of that Agatha is already at an advantage. She also probably wouldn't expect constant teleporting or darkness anyways, making it even harder for her to fight back. Agatha, depending on how ruthless she is, should be able to get the kill after disorienting her. She's basically just a girl anyways.
Agatha plays with her food a bit, she's not shy about quickly going for kill shots but like I said, darkness and teleport spamming before rushing down is one of her two openers, and that's the most jobbing she does.

Back