• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why cant he...? Aside from being able to just kill Pyke physically he can just possess him if he wants

WeeklyBattles said:
That wasnt a vote for Carnage lol Pyke cant beat him in any way its a stomp
so if is a unfair battle i have to remove the post (sorry im new in create battles)?

WeeklyBattles said:
Why cant he...? Aside from being able to just kill Pyke physically he can just possess him if he wants
Carnage is baseline, Pyke from what I recall is damn near 7C

That said, I forgot possession

Both who don't have Tier 7 feats, ya know. Its like saying that I'm tier 2 for killing a turttle since i can kill something, even when its nowhere near tier 2

SchroKatze said:
Also...

"(Can fight on-par with Gare, and similarly powerful champions)"... He NEVER fought Garen or anyone on Garen's level.
yeah i think this strange top, in the lol character , all are compare to garen, but this is a game mechanic, not a real feat, lol need a revision

It comes from the old and retconned fact that the League of Legends was actually canon, and the champions were in fact comparable to each other. But it got retconned a long time ago.

SchroKatze said:
It comes from the old and retconned fact that the League of Legends was actually canon, and the champions were in fact comparable to each other. But it got retconned a long time ago.
oh if they are comparable ok

The point is... This isn't a part of the canon anymore. The league, which was the only thing making the champions comparable, was retconned into nothingness.

SchroKatze said:
Both who don't have Tier 7 feats, ya know. Its like saying that I'm tier 2 for killing a turttle since i can kill something, even when its nowhere near tier 2
Miss fortune and Gangplank both have Tier 7 scaling

From who? From being "relevant persons" and therefore scaling to Garen for some non-sensical reason? They have no tier 7 feats and don't scale to anyone with tier 7 feats unless they can actually do something to them.

Miss fortune traded physical blows with Hecarim and is comparable in power to Olaf and Lucian, Gangplank would have easily killed Graves and Twisted Fate is he got his hands on them and has fought against Zed in the past

>Comparable to Olaf...

Cool, Olaf's feat is 8-B to low end 8-A and them scales to Seju, who scales to Garen for no reason. Then, Zed doesn't scale to Garen, and I can't remember a single feat of him thats in the Tier 7 range. Making the scaling chain longer makes it even worse, Weekly, since it shows even more the faulty scaling. And theres the fact that Garen's feat comes from an outdated cinematic

Olaf himself has tier 7 feats on two separate occasions via fighting monsters that are said tier through sheer size, Sejuani scales to Udyr who himself also has two tier 7 feats, one of shaking mountains when he was just a child and the other fighting a dragon the size of a small mountain

Why does she scale? Sigh... LoL profiles should be deleted and recreated from zero, with the correct informations, logical scalings and etc.

SchroKatze said:
Why does she scale? Sigh... LoL profiles should be deleted and recreated from zero, with the correct informations, logical scalings and etc.
should not be deleted, just revised

Canage is Alien Host Human and Pyke is Undead that Interesting. (No Matter who win)

Canage cant kill Pyke but Pyke still go away from him because he cant kill something like canage level (Pyke will dig down to the ground and Dissapear)

Canage win due to Pyke was go away from him but not a death match.

Pyke will ignore Canage due to his Name not in the lists that he need to kill.(inconclusive)

Doesn't Pyke AP stomp now? He's like 1000x stronger than Carnage. The sheer AP difference would mean he bypasses Low-High regen via sheer AP.

Method of Pyke killing peoples is about Knife to Flesh peoples in Pain that way cant kill canage with single of blood regen? as i remember Carnage had.

Canage Weakness is Loud High Voice,Heat Fire(Need to Clean all of Him)

1.Loud High Voice Is the Factor for Pyke to kill Canage Human host but In the lore He never said about this skill to use that kind of Loud High Voice except Riots Confirm that behind those Mask he wear he can take them off to use the voice like sindel in Mortal combat.

2.Other Case pyke Just watch from far away and find this weakness and use Environment of Voice to Kill him like a lot of bells around Pirate ship or harbour to get rid of Canage from Human host.

Canage still cant kill Pyke due to Undead Untill Pyke find the way to Kill the Host or Just Give Up about it and Cannage win with No Death Match.(Pyke Care Only the Lists to Kill)

"I'm already dead, more death ain't gonna hurt.

"Death keeps spitting me right back out."

"You're not on my list yet, keep it that way... Oh, wait, I wrote it on the back."

"You're on the list, but at the very, very bottom."

"Got my eye on you." "Sink with me." "Welcome to the abyss."

https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Pyke/Quotes

Is it Possible that he keep Using R Infinite to Canage? when he try to regen?

Canage still Insane than Zac....

(Is Pyke strike connect with Victim Soul ?)

Back