• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since First Form Frieza's AP in this site is accepted to be comparable to Mystic Gohan or stronger, I thought this can be fair.

Dark Carnage against First Form Frieza (Resurrection of F arc). Fight is in the Cell Games Arena. Both are 4-B and Speed is Equalized. Win via KO or Death.

Carnage Render
Frieza Legends

I kinda predicted that those DB Vs Marvel/DC threads would come to my domain.

Also, why Frieza of all characters against Iron Man? I can't see any connection, someone like Gero or Android 21 would be more thematic.

Because I've used up all the other options that could compare to the Marvel and DC 4-Bs except Gotenks, there isn't any DB Android comparable to Marvel 4-Bs sadly. So I thought Frieza and Iron Man would make up a good match tbh.

My initial plan was Gohan vs Iron Man but I dropped it.

Meh, I put creativity over actual power gaps, albeit I understand is sad that sometimes the characters are not strong (Or weak) enough to fight against certain characters.

By the way, IM sort of rekts Frieza pretty rough, senseless and without vaseline or controaceptio.

Not only he upscales real high above 360+ KiloFoes (Arguebly 1 MegaFoe), he can ignore pretty much any power boost that Frieza may get, from nulling all his energy down a quantum level, drain him of all his power, weaking, freezing him and boost Tony's own abilities, ignore any high endurance by targeting his atoms, induce several status effects, etc etc.

Frieza is also unable to perform any lasting damage against Tony, as the armor can generate forcefields that block, nullify, reflect and/or filt attacks, rebuild itself from being blown into pieces, and virtually having unlimited energy by purely converting nearby power sources.

This is enough for being tremendously one sided, but the fact that Tony can call for other 4-B armors should the situation be presented (Unlikely) , like Busters and similar in power output, kinda seals the match as a "no go zone".

Another thing that I forgot.

This match was already done, with the same armor against Namek Saga Frieza, Iron Man won even though he was seemingly weaker and not as haxy as it is now.

NOW, he is not only stronger than Frieza, he has even more abilities that screw over.

Son Goku Vs Superman, a battle that took 3 threads to just at most reach inco.

Son Goku Vs Thor, a battle that took about 2 threads to reach a victoy for Goku.

Iron Man Vs Frieza, a battle that took about 1 comment to put it a full stop like a car crashing with a wall...

I feel like a killjoy.

So, Freeza has the obvious in-character wincon here, as far as I can tell--planet-busting. Cletus spouts some insane shit, spawns some copies of himself or what have you, Freeza starts spamming energy blasts, Cletus/copies regenerate, Freeza press the "**** Earth" button, Cletus dies in space.

However, how likely is it that Cletus throws a symbiote at Freeza before that happens? Or is that only something he does to people he doesn't intend to kill?

...And if you want my honest opinion, Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed), or maybe Kid Buu, would be a better opponent for Cletus than Freeza.

Newendigo said:

Son Goku Vs Thor, a battle that took about 2 threads to reach a victoy for Goku.

Iron Man Vs Frieza, a battle that took about 1 comment to put it a full stop like a car crashing with a wall...

I feel like a killjoy.
Honestly at this rate it's like people are putting Goku through a gauntlet

Newendigo said:

I feel like a killjoy.
People weren't interested in that fight either way TBH.

Nitro90 said:
Newendigo said:

I feel like a killjoy.
Honestly at this rate it's like people are putting Goku through a gauntlet
People, you can say Omega03, he's the one doing all those matches XD.

Also, the AP gap isn't one shot worthy

Frieza is > Mystic Gohan who is > SSJ3 Gotenks who is above 600 KiloFoe

Carnage scales to 400.

So, when did SSJ3 Gotenks get considered > 600 KiloFoe? I thought we always treated it as an unquantifiable amount above Super Perfect Cell's 1 KiloFoe statement.

The moment SSJ multipliers went accepted on the site. Base Gotenks scales >2 KiloFoe and his SSJ3 puts him at 600 via sheer multipliers. It was discussed in the whole Supes and Thor threads.

A Stoned Orc said:
Carnage would just regenerate? Gotta treat him like Cell or Buu, and obliterate every piece of him, or he comes back.
Okay but that would still put Freezer in advantageous situation, by the time Carnage regen from that, he can just death ball him.

Because he's above Gohan's max power in the RoF arc that is supposedly as strong as his Mystic self. I don't even know if to agree but that's accepted here.

In RoF, Gohan states that Tagoma/Ginyu matches him at his peak during the Buu Saga, and First Form Freeza is vastly superior to Tagoma. So scaling chain goes like this, really: First Form Freeza >> Tagoma = Mystic Gohan (Buu Saga) > SS3 Gotenks >/= 600 KiloFoe?

Kinda think Freeza one-shots/AP stomps.

A Stoned Orc said:
In RoF, Gohan states that Tagoma/Ginyu matches him at his peak during the Buu Saga, and First Form Freeza is vastly superior to Tagoma.
So scaling chain goes like this, really: First Form Freeza >> Tagoma = Mystic Gohan (Buu Saga) > SS3 Gotenks >/= 600 KiloFoe?

Kinda think Freeza one-shots/AP stomps.
Kinda forgot how bad the writing and power scaling was in early DBS. SSJ1 Gotenks KO's Tagoma for a period of time (It's a comedic scene yet we can't just ignore what Gotenks did) yet he's superior to Mystic Gohan? And wasn't Gohan saying he's as strong as his Buu arc self proved to be a mistranslation by Herms?

Omegas03 said:
Also, the AP gap isn't one shot worthy
Frieza is > Mystic Gohan who is > SSJ3 Gotenks who is above 600 KiloFoe

Carnage scales to 400.
If SS3 Gotenks is >600, Super Buu should also be >600. Mystic Gohan and Buutenks are equal, and Buutenks should just be SS3 Gotenks + Super Buu, or >1200.

Tagoma, IIRC, already was stated to be Mystic Gohan-level before Ginyu possessed him and powered up further and RoF SS Gohan easily beat Ginyu-Tagoma.

1st Form Frieza then blitzed and curbstomped RoF SS Gohan.

The chain should be:

1st Form Frieza >> SS Gohan >> Ginyu-Tagoma > Tagoma = Mystic Gohan = Buutenks >> SS3 Gotenks = 600 KiloFoe

• SS3 Gotenks = 600
  • Mystic Gohan = 1,200
  • Ginyu-Tagoma >1,200
  • SS Gohan = >2,400 (Stomps Ginyu-Tagoma, who scales above 1,200)
  • 1st Form Frieza = >4,800(?) (SS Gohan was completely at his mercy)
Carnage is 400, Frieza should easily scale over 10x that which should be a one-shot, considering the wiki states a one-shot is generally a 7.5x gap.

Except throwing a symbiot at Freezer, which probably get shot down down the moment Freezer see it, i don't see a wincon for Carnage.

Omegas03 said:
There's still Carnage with Silver Surfer's abilities so I can change it to that lmao
He only get matter manipulation in that key IIRC and i have no idea how he use it.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Carnage mind haxes
He'd need to connect his tendril to Freezer's brain (which is doubtful biology wise since we saw him in pieces in ROF and i saw no brain), which isn't gonna happen TBH.

Dark Carnage can just send bajillion symbiotes at Frieza until one of them attaches, so Mindhax is pretty likely.

Though Frieza just blows up the planet before that and walks off. This seems stompish ngl...

Freezer litteraly killed all of his own soldiers by powering up though so i doubt Carnage's symbiot are tough enough to resist Freezer flaring up his aura, not without a host at least.

Zark2099 said:
Carnage's symbiotes were comparable to him, weren't they?
Don't remember but i'm pretty sure Symbiots as a whole are much weaker without host but Carnage could an exception, he was always a weird case.

Carnage's symbiotes are no more powerful than Base Carnage, IIRC, and that's when they have a host body.

Freeza would easily blast them away before they ever touched him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back