• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carbon Man vs Normal High School Kid

Kanogami

FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
organism:Carbon (John) vs Kamijou Touma
This seemed like an interesting battle.

Rules:
  • Starting distance is 40m in an empty city
  • Assume Touma's IB prevents John from directly manipulating him
  • Both in base form and have basic knowledge of each other
  • In character but determined to win
  • Win by any means

Carbon Man:

High School Kid:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
How does John counter Touma's Imagine Breaker
In this scenario, John can't directly manipulate Touma but he still can manipulate Touma's surroundings

Right now I'm on neither side since I see possible wincons for both of them:
John can try to stop and defeat Touma using his surroundings before Touma reaches him
Touma can dodge John's attacks and try to get close to one punch him due to his lacking physicals

Last edited:
I think the key is John's personality. Being afraid of his own power means (if I'm reading his profile correctly) being afraid of using them on himself (in a sense of moving himself around, etc.). Meaning, the obvious strategy here (hang out out of Touma's range, throw things at him and possibly attempt to remove air from the area) is not gonna happen. Any direct alteration of surroundings is going to get cancelled. And Touma has reacted to faster attacks than base John can dish out. So, I'm leaning towards japanese delinquent.
If I'm reading it wrong though, and carbon boi is willing to do things like jumping into the air with his energy shenanigans, John will eventually win, by outlasting at worse.

I think the key is John's personality. Being afraid of his own power means (if I'm reading his profile correctly) being afraid of using them on himself (in a sense of moving himself around, etc.). Meaning, the obvious strategy here (hang out out of Touma's range, throw things at him and possibly attempt to remove air from the area) is not gonna happen. Any direct alteration of surroundings is going to get cancelled. And Touma has reacted to faster attacks than base John can dish out. So, I'm leaning towards japanese delinquent.
If I'm reading it wrong though, and carbon boi is willing to do things like jumping into the air with his energy shenanigans, John will eventually win, by outlasting at worse.
Well I did a dumb and wrote the weakness as connected. What I meant was John can't alter himself using his powers, which is the reason he has no regen or heal. Him being scared of his own powers means he's reluctant to use it and will not abuse it.

In a determined to win scenario he will use his powers but not abuse them or spam them, though if he is desperate he would do things like throw buildings albeit it will damage himself a bit since using too much powers in base will damage himself.

Also, John has skills right under a karate black belt though I doubt that would be of much help due to his physicals. He usually uses defensive moves like making holes or covering the area in debris to find an opening, but if he thinks he can't win he'll run away and try to think of a plan to win. One of his advantages in base against Touma that I can think of is his infinite energy and range, so he might be able to do something with those.

Last edited:
Back