• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"This is Captain Rex, leader of the 501rst legion, can anyone hear me? I've crash landed on a uncharted planet outside the known galaxy. If anyone hears this contact the republic." After sending the message, Rex walked out of the crashed gunship. 'For now I should get an idea of where I am.' He thinks to himself. He wanted to stay out sight since his blasters were damaged in the crash. Thanks to the rain and the dark night, that was simple. He soon came across some sort of building, based on the lights it was likely a sort of entertainment center but it had nothing when compared to the places he had seen.

Just as he was about to leave, he heard a scream come from the building. Rex decided to investigate but he made sure to stay low. Once he entered the building, he soon found a corpse in a sort of control room. He heads in but hears a voice behind him. "You shouldn't have come here."

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_Rex

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Springtrap_(Five_Nights_at_Freddy's)

Captain Rex doesn't have his blasters but he has his armor.

Springtrap: 4

Rex:

Incon:

Last edited:
So Rex has the sheer skill advantage while Spring here has possible illusions and tech manipulation which would be very useful in this situation, and he may have the ap advantage as well, I know he probably has the durability advantage at least so...interesting match. Can't come up with a conclusion right away.

This is actually really tough. Trap had the AP and Dura advantage but Rex is much more skilled. However I'm probably leaning more towards Trap with his illusions. I reckon Rex can do really well up till that point then he gets crushed mainly because he hasn't really thought someone with these powers and even with a skill advantage it's hard to say he can avoid it without dealing with it before.

Trap in a close match

Captain Rex definitely wins with highly low difficulty. Rex is litterally one of the most skillful and combative clones in the Republic Army who has had combat experience since his birth getting him to become an ARC trooper, and he even shown more great combat feats and overall feats that are superhuman-like throughout Rebels and Clone wars. (Although Springtrap has some superhuman-like feats too but are weaker.)But in this match, Rex will just be going against a past robotic CEO who was also an intelligent Child murderer who was crushed to his death inside a Springlock suit, and even his agony wouldn’t be able to help him in the battle although his strength, durability and abilities were enhanced (Springtrap’s strength won’t surpass Rex’s strength though) because of his agony but even so, Springtrap is still going to get obliterated by Rex.

In conclusion, Captain Rex FRA

because he hasn't really thought someone with these powers and even with a skill advantage it's hard to say he can avoid it without dealing with it before.
He's been partially mind-tricked by Ventress and resisted the chip in his brain for a little while longer than the rest of his brothers. In both instances, he managed to get something out to warn them before they took over. And that was just direct mind control. I imagine that Rex would have a lot more focus dealing with just illusions that aren't completely enforced on him like both instances. He has some experience with mind-fuckery, plus he saw through Krell's plan to make the troopers fight each other. I don't think he'd be tricked so easily. Plus, I think his EMP grenades are going to be very useful against Springtrap.

He's been partially mind-tricked by Ventress and resisted the chip in his brain for a little while longer than the rest of his brothers. In both instances, he managed to get something out to warn them before they took over. And that was just direct mind control. I imagine that Rex would have a lot more focus dealing with just illusions that aren't completely enforced on him like both instances. He has some experience with mind-fuckery, plus he saw through Krell's plan to make the troopers fight each other. I don't think he'd be tricked so easily. Plus, I think his EMP grenades are going to be very useful against Springtrap.
I’d definitely agree. Rex won’t even be playing fair in the fight.

Sorry but since Stringtrap was downgraded this fight considered a out right stomp in Rex’s favor. I’ll find a good match for him though.

I believe he scaled slightly above 106 kilojoules from animatronics being able to crush skulls with their bites. After finding out the specific skull crushing feat wasn’t actually that much they were downgraded

I believe he scaled slightly above 106 kilojoules from animatronics being able to crush skulls with their bites. After finding out the specific skull crushing feat wasn’t actually that much they were downgraded
Scientists said that it takes 2400 newtons to crush human skulls (Via doing it with great effort). So it’s not that impressive.

Back