• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Planet Vs Alexandrite

Enough damage will also make the fight much easier for Captain Planet, and any disagreements between the 3 (technically 4) gems will also cause them to unfuse

True but if all four Gems are determined to defeat Captain Planet theyre very unlikely to unfuse (ie. during the fight against Malachite)

Alexandrite takes this way more versatility, however of course if Captain Planet can get them to unfuse he wins

still Alexandrite with mid-high diff

I gotta go with the Captain. He's on the higher edges of High 6-A than Alexandrite (22 Exatons, just below Moon level) and performed the feat that put him there without any strain. This is one of the few matches where I can see lifting strength being useful, since he can toss Alexandrite to space, like how he tossed the power plant into the sun. He's also a lot more mobile with true fight and the ability to turn into light.

Isn't turning into light kinda useless against Alexandrite, who's a hard light construct herself? And isn't Lapis' feat right next to Moon level itself? After someone revised it, that is.

Tbqh Malachite or White Light might have been better matchups, but Cal is right, Alexandrite is scaled from a character who is much, much stronger than a character who has at least two casual High 6-A feats that were performed while extremely weakened

The real cal howard said:
Isn't turning into light kinda useless against Alexandrite, who's a hard light construct herself? And isn't Lapis' feat right next to Moon level itself? After someone revised it, that is.
That calc wasn't accepted, actually.

Well, Alex seems to have some advantage with her Regenerationn, even though enough damage would make her unfuse, and Captain Planet has Elemental Manipulation, which I think could be used against her fire breath, and he also has Telepathy.

Alexandrite, however, has nearly every single weapon in the Crystal Gem's arcenal and is very skilled with all of them, not to mention the thousands years of fighting experience that each one of the gems have, all combined into one, so, I'm not really sure, it seems to be a close fight, but I think I'll give it to Alexandrite because of her weapons and experience.

Back