• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain America v. Soldier: 76 (3-0-0)

I know durability wise, 76 scales from this, and his AP should scale from that. His profile scales him to other characters, but they haven't been properly downgraded yet so ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

.0083 vs Soldier vs .00617 for Cap

Kingpin is physically comparable, though slightly inferior to Deadpool, who Captain America Stomps on every fight (He one shotted him on two separate occasions)

Cap should hold the AP due to how far above he scales, but even ignoring that Cap is barely weaker.

Cap holds a significant skill advantage, there's a metric ton of skill feats here on this gorgeous blog https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...aptain_America_-_The_Living_Legend:_A_Tribute

Cap's shield renders 76s Range moot due to its durability and absorbtion against AoE attacks.

Eventually I see Cap just bullrushing through his range and dominating him in CQC.

Voting Cap 8/10 times.

Steve is faster, more durable with his shield and has higher stamina, asides from being more skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

As much as I like 76, O Captain, my Captain for the win.

The difference in power required to vaporize someone is massive, so him surviving for a few seconds yet him being vaporized doesn't make sense.

WeeklyBattles said:
Reaper survived Winston's tesla gun, which can vaporize people, for several seconds
Has the Tesla Cannon vaporized anyone else besides Reaper? I guess he was only vaporized due to his condition - that thing with the constant decay/Regenerationn cycle in his cells.

Back