• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Setting: Alfred came to Los Angeles to play Captain America! I mean, he IS America and he's A LOT more than a "Captain", he is HERO! But, "Hero America" doesn't sound as cool as "Captain America" Once he gets to the set in full uniform and everything, Steve Rogers is already there praticing shots.

America goes up to him and demands he gets off set and stop playing "HIS" roles. Steve smirks and says "If you can beat me in a spar, I'll never set foot on a movie set again buddy.

America: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Low 6B versions here, Speed equalized. CAP only has shield and hammer

TKO/Incapcitation is the only win condition.

Alfred Jones: 0

Steve Rogers: 0

Another-allies-by-rosel-america-wallpapers
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/America_(Alfred_F._Jones)

Endgame captain america 2 by sidewinder16 dcugkr0
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_America_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)

He doesn't have to do anything. The condition to win is to be knocked out or "incapcitated"

I'll bold that.

I mean the best chance Cap has is pinning him with Mjolner

Which admittedly, might be possible due to the strength and intelligence gap

........I didn't give any reasons and you asked me who I prefer

Reasons kinda need to be in votes

Assuming both are Low 6-B, Cap really can't do much here. How is Cap even interacting with an abstract to begin with?

Due to changes with MCU downgrades, I have updated the conditions slightly. This thread can still go on.

TLDR: *Low 6B versions here, Speed equalized. CAP only has shield and hammer.*

1. You can't restrict abilities if you want a match to be added.

2. Cap is only tier 6 WITH the hanmer. You can't make him Low 6-B and only give him his sheild.

As it turns out America's stamina isn't that great, and Cap is more skilled alongside having more versatility

I've decided to reopen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back