• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that an outlier? Captain America is officially supposed to be considerably weaker than D-Man.

Is that the case? I read through all of D-Man's appearances and I just straight up don't remember this ever being a thing, and if anything he seems weaker than Captain America, considering even Nomad could harm him fine.

Okay. Never mind then. The handbooks say that he is vastly stronger, but they are seldom reliable.

ALSO probably should mention, Deadpool and co. SHOULDN'T scale to Captain America... for obvious reasons, Deadpool's next best LS feat is Class 1 for ripping off heads

What are these reasons?
Deadpool gets consistently fuckstomped by Captain America tier and is more consistent in the Daredevil range, also just has no feats to be Class 25.

So shit that was already apparent on his profile

I suppose that is fine.

During the 90s, Deadpool was presented as a bit more dangerous than Captain America, but given that the current writers seem to hate him, he has largely turned into a buttmonkey.

.>w>

Anyways can the Captain America page be unlocked for me to apply this?

Yes, I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

Also I could've sworn that Cap had scans for his feats like lifting trees, anchors, telephone poles, cars and whatnot.

Applied, you can close it

...I mean I don't think those will excede Class 25 anyways
The tree stuff and telephone pole stuff might exceed Class 10 tho. Not to mention he scales to T'Challa anyway, who can stop elephants dead in their tracks.

Speaking of which, someone needs to add the elephant scan to Black Panther.

So what is left to do here?

Edit: Never mind, given KLOL's post.

I also need Wolverine and Black Panther unlocked as they seemingly scale as well

Ye, I seriously don't understand why Wolvie was stuck at Class 5 all this time when he visibly has feats of consistently wrestling with Cap.

Because checking character Lifting Strength is less apparent than checking their tiering

I will unlock Wolverine and Black Panther. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back