• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fake Hero Against Abyss (1-2-0) NEED VOTE

V999

He/Him
The Boys VS Genshin Impact

• Both are 8-B
• Wicked Torrents is used
• Homelander : 14.80 Tons, Mach 3
• Abyss Herald : 16.28 Tons, Mach 1.97
images

Homelander : 1 (@Shmeatywerbenmanjenson)

Abyss Herald : 2 (@Dinamic8000, @Dog3352)

Inconclusive :

images

images

Last edited:
I don't see how the Abyss Herald can get around the sound manipulation, and I don't see him hitting the Homelander because of the difference in speed, flying can also make it difficult, since if I'm not mistaken the Abyss Herald only has the water blades to hit someone flying. The best of Abyss Herald are probably the portals, water blades, more AP, stastitics reduction and forcefield creation.

How good are Homelander's senses?
And how good is Abyss Herald's stat reduction?

Last edited:
For what i remember from previous matches the main weakness of Homelander is that most of the times he only charges to the enemy instead of using his powers strategically

Going melee he would have the LS advantage, but besides that Abyss have better skill (Keeping up with all those anime pc's), forcefields creation, statistic reduction and even summoning (Something what would distract Homelander even if the minions were folder)

Also, depending how the portal creation works even our "hero" fly wouldn't be of much help

So voting as right now on the Abyss, but more input from supporters of the verses would be great

It means

Homelander
+More Speed
+More Lifting Strength
-Less AP
- No Strategy

Abyss Herald
+More Skill and Experience
+More Abilities
+Higher AP
- Slower

Last edited:
Oh shit, didn't see that Homelander was faster

Still, depending how the portals and forcefields works the Herald could compensate the lack of speed

As far as I know of both, Abyss Heald is more skilled, he also has good skills and summoning.

I vote for Abyss Mage via: higher AP, more skilled, better skills, summoning and speed reduction.

Not to mention that Abyss Herald uses water manipulation to create water blades (which have dozens of meters in range) from beginning to end.

I'm actually voting for Homelander because as stated above he one-shots characters far superior to the 14 ton value

AP, speed, and more LS more than make up for his lack of skill IMO

If he ever gets pissed he could just resort to his LS advantage which is big enough to be an insta win for him

Back