• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: ReAlpha Registration Thread

This is the continuation of the Cannibalized Worm RP. Previous players can continue to use the characters they were using, or trash em and create a new sheet for me to look over.

Class Selection

Costume Creation

Perks for Heroes and Villains

Vigilante's Alignment and Equipment.

Skill Selection

Perks and Flaws Selection Screen

More Flaws

Shard Selection

Power Selection

Powers that have been replaced: Unlimited Shard Works and Komnenos

Note: Ignore everything that has red lines through it. Powers that cost 25 points are not available for purchase. Also, if the links result in blurry pictures, then try using this. Also, you can't choose Humble Beginnings and then use a Cauldron Vial on yourself. Followers are automatically in the same Class as you.

Character Template

Name:

Class:

Configuration (This is where you put the flaws you took, your costume, the skills you chose, the perks you chose and last but not least, your powers):

Name: Vincent PistaPazza

Class: Vigilante (Ambivalent)

Configuration:

(5+3+3+2+2+4+3+4=26) Shard

Costume: Budged (Just a hoodie, pants and a clown mask)

Shard Type: FE

Drawbacks: Numbed Emotions (Constant use of his power makes him more and more paranoid), Case 53 (3. His skin is blue and rough, his eyes look like a cat's, his teeth are unnaturally sharp and he has a devil style tail), WDE (3), Bizzaro, Nemesis (3), Slaughterhouse 9, Endbringer Target, Kryptonite, Rough Start (3. His reputation in his neightboorhood is the absolute bottom of the barrel for many reasons)

Perks: Martial Arts, Banter, Hacking, Investigation, Parkour, Suply Line, Tool Belt, Tinker Tech, PRT Info, Bombs, Plot Convenience, Secret Lair, Second Trigger (2)

Power: Paramound (Second Trigger), Temporal Bubble (Second Trigger), Peak Condition, Presence

This is what i call the death run.

Last edited:
This is what i call the death run.
Approved.
0c5bbca3-7baa-421b-b41a-e7d8590b632e.gif

Gurman
unknown.png

Total points: 14 Character, 12 Shard

Path: Hero

Hero Perk: Team Leader

Costume: Bodysuit

Shard Type: Natural Trigger

Drawbacks: Endbringer Target, Bizarro

Perks: Second Trigger, Follower, Secret Base (Has an abandoned cellar he used to stay in, back when he was homeless. For his preferences, he got it upgraded with tinkertech and other commodities to properly make it a base.)

Skill: Martial Arts (In the form of grappling and wrestling, specifically)

Powers: Rocky (Second Trigger), Vampirism

Kenshin
unknown.png

Total Points: 12 character, 13 shard

Path: Former Vigilante, got pulled into heroing as a form of parole

Costume: Thematic (Clothes that regenerate alongside him via the hair fibers weaved into it)

Drawbacks: Slaughterhouse 9 Candidate/Target, Numbed Emotions (With the note that it's not becoming emotionally distant and more going into a frenzy where they think they're invincible), Master of One

Perks: Noctis Cape, Voice in my head (with the note that it's probably not direct communication, but more a Thinker 1 power of sorts that allows him to be extremely aware of the situation around him, and take out opponents without being killed himself)

Skills: Martial Arts, Parkour and Stealth

Power: Regeneration (Second Trigger)

Transfer Student
unknown.png

Total Points: 12 Character, 11 Shard

Costume: Custom

Drawbacks: Worst Day Ever x2, Master of One

Perk: Blindspot

Skill: First Aid and Parkour

Power: Surgery (Second Trigger)

Man of the Mirror
Total Points: 8 Character, 12 Shard

Costume: Cape (Attached to a cloak, effectively covering his body.)

Shard Type: Dead Shard

Drawbacks: Psychic Nosebleed (because I need points and want inversion to not just grant me free omniversatility), Case 53 (He looks... Off. His power sight constantly makes his eyes glow blue, and his skin feels slightly crystalline.), Nemesis

Perk: Second Trigger

Skill: Mechanics (Knows his way around the secret bases' stuff. Can't really replicate it or repair severe damage to it's tinkertech, but his power sight does give him enough insight to keep things going.)

Powers: Inversion (Second Trigger), Power Sight, X-Ray vision

Last edited:
Forgot to put on some of the cropped images from last time

Man of the mirror is totally new because, honestly, someone should have done an inversion build at some point, but I've filled the quota now.

• Total Points: (5+4+3+3 = 15) Character (5+5+3+3 = 17) Shard

• Name: Ahturi Paavsen
  • Class: Villain
  • Configuration:
    • Costume: Budget
    • Shard Type: Foreign Element
    • Drawbacks: Dishonorable, Endbringer Target, Case 53 (2; his pupils are horizontal bars, like that of a goat, and he has a noticeable second joint just above his calves, which itself bends in the opposite direction to his knee), Rough Start
    • Perks: Second Trigger (2), Blindspot, Plot Convenience, Noctis Cape
    • Skills: Mechanics, Hacking
    • Powers: Perfect Mind (Second Trigger), MacGyver (Second Trigger)
Pretty sure I did some math wrong but meh

Last edited:
I dunno if Dishonorable is actually boosted by the villain stuff, since it isn't a drawback

accb4bbb2de7e096c4a3b43fb6010973.jpg

Name: Adam Opal

Class: Villain

Configuration:

(5+3+3+2=13) Shard

Costume: Budget (The only unusual part of his getup is a television shaped helmet, which offers minimal protection)

Shard Type: FE

Drawbacks: Numbed Emotions, Nemesis, Case 53 (2. Has extremely pale skin and red eyes. Due to a lack of pigment the sun is bad for him), Slaughter House 9, Rough Start

Perks: Second Trigger (Peak Condition), Noctis Cape, Power Slot, Plot Convenience

Skills: Investigation, Martial Arts, Stealth

Powers: Power Sight, Peak Condition, Pocket Room, Vector Push

Last edited:
If you have an extra shard point, X-Ray vision would probably be a really good combo with Power Sight

ah, fork

I forgot there was a limitation to the amount of powers you can have, normally people spend all their points before them

... On the other hand you did forget about the boosts villains get per drawback (not stacking like Case 53 though, you should only have 3 extra shard and character)

Which is actually perfect for a blindspot

edited just now, I'm not sure how useful it'll be but Blindspot might be incredibly helpful against thinkers and whatnot

Okay, so, Dargoo made this build a long time ago and honestly it's way too fun to not repost here, for anyone who doesn't have ideas for their build.

World-of-warcraft-paladin-wallpaper-mobile-On-wallpaper-hd

Heresy!
~ Saint Motel's catchphrase
Starting Pool: 5 CP, 5 SP

Character Name:
Manuel Christo, "Saint Motel"

Alignment: Hero

Costume:

• Armor (-5 CP). Saint Motel wears a set of tinkertech armor that resembles 12th-century crusader armor, adorned with gold decorations, a fuckton of crosses, and so sparkling shiny it reflects into the eyes of people nearby him, giving them mild annoyance. The tinkertech gives it a soft glow, and while it's far more decorative than practical, has the benefits that tinkertech armor provides such as superhuman strength and durability. Note that Saint Motel isn't a tinker himself, he has people to pay for maintaining his armor. Additionally, I'd like to request some minor add-ons to the suit.
    • Can act as a musical speaker that plays epic music when he gets in a fight. Typically plays Hans-Zimmer type soundtrack music.
    • Filters his voice to make it sound more manly.
    • Confetti launching system for whenever be beats the crap out of someone defeats a villain. The confetti is made of actual, real gold.
Hero Perks/Skills:

• Fan Club. Manuel is as flashy as heroes can probably get, and isn't particularly concerned about it. The PRT probably has to actively keep him from giving favors with his powers to every individual he wants to strike romantic conversation with.
  • Banter. Needed skill for someone who's charismatic. (-1 CP)
  • Literally nothing else. Manuel is stupid reliant on his armor and powers. Outside of it, he's a hollow and selfish individual.
Other Perks:

• Plot Convenience. (-1 CP).
  • Secret Lair (-2 CP)
  • Noctis Cape (-1 SP)
Flaws:

• Identity Reveal. Pretty much inevitable for someone who constantly takes off his armor to try (and fail) to sweet-talk people. (+3 CP)
  • Master of One. (+4 SP. I'm aware this doesn't allow Master powers, I'll try and kiss up to Dragon to allow this.)
  • Slaughterhouse 9. He has a powerful set of abilities, is kind of a douche, could probably make good villain material if it gets to his head too much. I guess Slaughterhouse notices this, he either joins them or has to fight them eventually. (+4 CP, +2 SP)
Shard: Abbadon. (-3 CP/SP)

Power: Stand (-7 SP. Second-triggered due to Master of One). I may be editing this after clarification from Dragon.

• Stand Name: Viva la Vida
  • Stand Appearance: Appears as a skinny humanoid made of glowing golden-white thorns, with a pair of angelic white wings (which, surprisingly doesn't let it fly). Constantly T-Poses unless using a melee weapon.
  • Stand Abilities: All stand abilities are related to energy constructs and the use thereof. As such, I request all constructs have a golden-white glow similar to Saint Motel's suit. I have 15 points to spend on stand powers (Thanks, Abbadon). All stand abilities are also second-trigger as per Stand being second-trigger.
    • Revenant Blade (-2 SP)
    • Energy Shadow (-10 SP)
    • Barrier (-2 SP)
Some character info. Manuel is someone who enjoys opulence, and uses his heroics as an excuse to hoard wealth while maintaining a high public opinion. He's all about theatrics, and will literally prolong a fight in order to make the most of a show out of it. He thinks there's "the good guys and the bad guys," and doesn't see any shades of gray in justice. As such, he's tone-deaf to vigilantes and sees no difference between them and villains. Not that he really cares about them in general.

He's a macho-man, although he's also incredibly insecure behind the glowing armor he has. As such, the most he usually takes off his his helmet.

If someone wants to play him, be an ass towards everyone you meet, hit on who you want, when you want, only think about yourself and your own well-being and you'll do fine. The way I see it, you can go two obvious routes as this character.

• Get humbled over the course of the RP, learn what it means to actually be a hero, and take down the entirety of Slaughterhouse 9 with help from real, meaningful connections you make.
  • Continue being a rich a-hole. Inevitably get called out by other heroes and vigilantes, and when you get the crap kicked out of you and your wealth taken away, to gain more power and wealth you join Slaughterhouse 9 and go complete sociopath.
Calculations:

CP

• 5 + Identity Reveal (3) + Slaughterhouse 9 (4) = 12
  • Armor (-5) + Banter (-1) + Plot Convinience (-1) + Secret Lair (-2) + Abbadon (-3) = -12
SP

• 5 + Master of One (+4) + Slaughterhouse 9 (+2) = 11
  • Noctis Cape (-1) + Stand (-7) + Abbadon (-3) = -11

Tumblr p25hq7Pq1z1wq3kdyo3 500
There's two kinds of people in this world - those who drink some coffee, and those who drink more coffee.
Starting Pool: 5 CP, 5 SP

Name:
Greg Bastion, "Squire"

Alignment: Unpaid Intern 'Hero'

Costume: Budget. Or rather, he barely has a costume barring what is essentially throwing a paper bag over his head and putting on some goggles if for some reason he's dragged on missions. Primarily stays at the PRT HQ and prefers it that way (since it leaves him as far away from Saint Motel as possible)

Hero Perks/Skills:

• Secure Identity. Primarily staying in one of the most secure buildings in the Worm verse tends to cause this.
  • Mechanics (-2 CP). Besides being a Tinker, Squire is extremely talented with general technology and has experience with every field in engineering you can think of. Knower of all, master of none, that gig.
  • Hacking (-1 CP). Also has tons of experience with computers, given being isolated in the PRT tower.
Other Perks:

• Second Trigger (-4 CP, -3 SP).
  • Cauldron Vial x2 (-4 CP). Two vials Squire has kept on his person for most of his life, gained through unknown means. He closely guards the fact that he has them out of fear of Saint Motel replacing him with one of his powerless followers or dozens of lovers. While he isn't aware of their contents, they contain:
    • Vial 1: Grants Telekinesis, Personal Forcefield, and Barrier.
    • Vial 2: Grants Adaptation, Inversion, Power Sight
Flaws:

• Rough Start x2. Squire is technically homeless and is entirely dependent on Saint Motel as a source of income. (+4 CP)
  • One of his eyes is too damaged to see properly.
  • Having to be the partner of a massive douchebag
Shard: Natural Trigger (+3 CP). Squire's powers were realized after an accident involving a car repair, which caused him to lose one of his eyes, and also cost him his career in engineering. His Tinker ability manifested itself while he was unemployed and working on single repairs for any job he could get, where his lack of fine tools and funding caused him to have a near meltdown in attempting to find ways to fix the mechanisms he was given. One day, while working on another car, the stress and anxiety of having poor tools to fix the car, and his previous accident he was in, causes everything to magically click. He proceeded to swap out engines and even add enhancements to the car such as higher fuel efficiency with what was essentially a beginner's toolbox.

Power:

• Repair (Second Trigger) (-2 SP). Squire uses this to maintain and add upgrades to Saint Motel's suit, which is the only reason Saint Motel actually tries to keep a stable relationship with him.
    • Additionally, the PRT tolerates him being in the building and doing basically nothing else by giving him tech-repair tasks.
Some character info. Greg is a childhood friend of Manuel who doesn't have a direction or personality of his own. Even when he activated his Shard, he was still just as much of a pushover, just to people who were stomping around with bigger feet. As such, he's never been able to hold a job for very long, and when he was offered a position in the PRT by Manuel he jumped at the occasion.

It didn't take very long for him to realize he was an errand boy. He was 'the guy in the chair', who crossed the 't's and dotted the 'i's when his partner was out causing a PR-disaster whenever he tried to hit up on random civilians. He maintained a stupidly expensive set of Tinkertech, and once people realized his power let him repair tinkertech to begin with, he was given every single doomsday-device or broken set of equipment recovered from villains to work on.

Now, he's teetering on the edge. He's tired of being pushed around by his lifelong friend and wishes to make a path of his own. But with so much work to do, keeping motivation will be hard.

(Note by DMUA: Gurman's team relies on someone with more advanced repair skills as well, so, that is a possible point of interaction if you're worried about this guy being underdeveloped or anything of the like)

Calculations

CP:

• 5 + Rough Start x2 (4) + Natural Trigger (+3) = 12
  • Second Trigger (-4) + Mechanics (-2) + Hacking (-1) + Cauldron Vial x2 (+4) = 12
SP:

• Second Trigger (-3) + Repair (-2) = -5

InLine adoringfan

For the emperor! All hail Saint Motel!
Name: ??? "The Fanbase"

Alignment: Ambivalent Vigilante. Fights whoever is fighting Saint Motel at any given time. (+4 CP/SP). I'm aware followers must be of the same alignment, however, I'll try and argue he's a side-effect of Fanbase as opposed to a true follower.

Costume: Custom (-4 CP). They're dressed like Peter Pan, minus the hat.

Vigilante Equipment/Skills:

• N O N E
  • (Note from DMUA: While the above is hilarious, I think there are even more opportunities for this particular character to be absurd if I actually use all his character points, so...)
  • PRT Info (-5). They somehow have access to all knowledge related to Saint Motel and those who dislike him, likely gained through hacking. How they even managed to hack into the PRT, or even when they did so, is still unknown.
  • Stealth (-3). The Fanbase is almost an un-person, capable of seemingly just appearing to a situation involving Saint Motel, and disappearing just as easily, all the way until their body is found.
  • Hacking (-1). This is how they managed to access their information on Saint Motel.
  • Parkour (-2).
Other Perks:

• Second Trigger (-4 CP, -3 SP)
Flaws:

• Case 53 x1 (+1 SP). Elf ears, 'nuff said.
  • Rough Start x3 (+6 CP). They don't even live in or near the PRT, they just follow around Saint Motel at the most inconvenient moments. How they get food, water, and shelter is unknown.
  • Numbed Emotions (+2 SP). They're borderline insane to begin with, so why not.
  • Endbringer Target (+3 CP, +4 SP).
  • Worst Day Ever x3 (+6 CP, +3 SP).
(Note from DMUA: There were some eye emojis on the two above flaws, but, those don't work on the new forum, so I'll make do with the following image:
should_be_a_sufficent_replacement.jpeg
)

Shard: Abbadon (-3 CP/SP).

Powers:

• Pocket Room (-1 SP). Stores Saint Motel-related memorabilia.
  • Mirror Image (-2 SP)
  • Respawn (Second Trigger) (-10 SP)
Some character info. The PRT has noticed that there is a particularly riled-up member of Saint Motel's fanbase, who has been taking radical, vigilante-esque actions that revolve around robbing merchandise stores and interfering with hero-related activity, especially when Saint Motel is deployed in a given area.

Knowledge of this vigilante, or possibly villain is extremely limited beyond visual identification. The suspect always manages to find some method of taking their own life before they can be properly apprehended.

Analysis of leftover bodies are inconclusive on gender and age, even from thinkers.

Calculations

CP

• 5 + Ambivalent Vigilante (+4) + Rough Start x3 (+6) + Endbringer Target (+3) + Worst Day Ever x3 (+6) = 24
  • Custom Costume (-4) + Second Trigger (-4) + PRT Info (-5) + Stealth (-4) + Hacking (-1) + Parkour (-2) + Abbadon (-3) = -23
SP

• 5 + Ambivalent Vigilante (+4) + Case 53 (+1) + Endbringer Target (+4) + Numbed Emotions (+2) + Worst Day Ever x3 (+3) = +19
  • Second Trigger (-3) + Abbadon (-3) + Respawn (-10) + Mirror Image. (-2) + Pocket Room (-1) = -19

Last edited:
This is just a fun build that I may or may not use

• Total Points: (5+7+5+5+4+4 = 30) Character (5+7+5+4+4+3+3+3 = 34) Shard

• Name: Lost to time, "Snatcher"
  • Class: Villain
  • Configuration:
    • Costume: Budget
    • Shard Type: Dead Shard
    • Drawbacks: Kill Order, Endbringer Target, Psychic Nosebleed (Repeated and/constant use of their powers, which takes days if not weeks, causes the body to become paranoid of the other bodies, believing that they're out to get them. This results in acts of random violence against others due to how easy it is for the bodies to hide in a crowd), Worst Day Ever (2), Slaughterhouse 9, Bizarro
    • Perks: Second Trigger (2), Money, Connections, Noctis Cape, Plot Convienence, Blindspot
    • Skills: Banter, Hacking, Mechanics, Investigation, Tactics, Stealth, Strategy
    • Powers: Body Swap (ST), Replication (ST), Fresh Identity

• Dead Shard/Broken Manton Limit Effects:
    • Body Swap: Snatcher swapping to a body can damage or alter the shard using it as a host, causing it to be changed to anywhere between 25% and 200% effectiveness. It also gains limited access to the body's memories, such as those of major life events, what it has done the last few days, and generally any that would be needed to impersonate the body in an actual conversation, but these memories are difficult to separate from those of itself.
    • Replication: Snatcher creates 1-4 bodies every week, but half of them have the deformities indicative of mid to high-stage Case 53. If only one body is made, this doesn't trigger, and the Case 53 deformities stay roughly the same across bodies swapped to, although it can disappear after many swaps or if the body has significant regenerative powers.
    • Fresh Identity: the change between identities is extremely convincing , even warping bodily proportions to an extent, to the point that most Thinkers and even other Strangers wouldn't notice anything unusual at a glance or with only a few seconds of thought, even if it occurs right in front of them, but frequent use of any particular identity can cause Snatcher to be unable to differentiate between the identity and itself, potentially forgetting important information about its life.

you may notice that this only works if the character is a pre-existing fixture in the world

Last edited:
I'm just afraid of the Bio Tinker who is both pissed enough at this particular person to create a Bizarro, and is fully capable of creating such a Bizarro

I'd say he correctly estimated himself. The problem is that he was so busy asking if he could, he never stopped to ask himself if he should.

Name: Tyrant Lizard King

Path: Vigilante

Alignment: anti-villain

Equipment: Prt info, tinkertech

Shard: Foreign

Perks: Secret Lair, Second Trigger

Costume: Budget( Wears a leather jacket and jeans with steel toe boots. He wears a old lizard mask.)

Flaws: Worst day ever(2), Endbringer target, slaughter house 9, Nemesis, Rough start (3x. Basically lives in the sewer and forests. He is shunned do to his appearance), Case 53(3x. His entire body his covered in lime green scales and his eyes glow a bright navy blue with no visible.)

Skills: Survival, first aid, amd Martial arts (Since he mostly lives in the sewer and stays the more “wild” areas around the city, He is very skilled in survival and treating injures with little equipment. He has also had to brush up on his hand to hand combat techniques.)

Powers: animate constructs, power sight, animorph(second trigger)

Last edited:
By the way are you interested in joining, I think everyone else has their characters and are ready to go with this and I do want to get it going, which requires sureness everyone is ready

By the way are you interested in joining, I think everyone else has their characters and are ready to go with this and I do want to get it going, which requires sureness everyone is ready
I am talking to Dragon in Forums DMs, I did said to him that I may join after this started to see how things play out at first

I'll repost my old one here for convenience's sake. That and Dragon allowed me to make a minor edit to Alexandra, and I want to have that accessible here. And I wanted to elaborate on some stuff.

Name: "The Judgement", real name Nicholas Lumyr

Path: Ambivalent Vigilante

Configuration:

Character Points: 5 + Ambivalent (4) + WDEx2 (4) + RSx2 (4) + Identity Reveal (3) + Endbringer Target (3), Bizarro (3) = 26

Follower x3 (-9), Stealth (-3), Plot Convenience (-1), Tactics (-4), ST (-4), Foreign Element (-3), Budget (0), Investigation (-2) = -26

Shard Points: 5 + Ambivalent (4) + C53x3 (3) + WDEx2 (2) + Endbringer Target (4), Bizarro (3) = 21

ST (-3), Foreign Element (-3), Noctis Cape (-1), Energy Shadow ST (-10), Copycat (-2), Immunity (-1), Peak Condition (-1) = -21

Appearance: Tall and fit looking, his entire skin is colored gold, resembling the metal itself at a glance, his hair is completely white, relatively short and somewhat spiky, resembling raw energy and his eyes a bright red with no irises, he wears a white coat that covers most of his body and makes his face difficult to see, the energy he projects with his power is golden and his body begins to shine gold when he has absorbed enough energy

Personality: Careful and intelligent, the leader and founder of the group, as well as the one who leads their operations, calm in almost any situation, has the strongest sense of justice in the group

Followers​

Name: "The Imprisonment", real name Victoria Indigo

Configuration:

Character Points: 5 + Ambivalent (4) + WDEx2 (4) + Identity Reveal (3) + Endbringer Target (3) = 19

Secret Lair (-2), STx2 (-8), Foreign Element (-3), PRT Info (-5), Plot Convenience (-1), Budget (0) = -19

Shard Points: 5 + Ambivalent (4) + WDEx2 (2) + C53x3 (3) + Endbringer Target (4) = 18

STx2 (-6), Foreign Element (-3), ST Pocket Room (-1), Noctis Cape (-1), ST Suzerain (-5), Mirror Image (-2) = -18

Appearance: Short and rather thin, her skin is covered in lines of various shades of blue going vertically across her whole body, her hair is similarily made of these lines, being short and colored various shades of blue, she wears a blue coat that covers most of her body and makes her face difficult to see

Personality: Quiet and shy in most situations, though can become overly zealous when witnessing injustices, fights out of necessity and feels nothing for those she imprisons, does not participate in direct combat unless necessary, the most idealistic of the group

Name: "The Torture", real name Alexandra Blood

Configuration:

Character Points: 5 + Ambivalent (4) + WDEx2 (4) + Identity Reveal (3) + Endbringer Target (3) = 19

ST (-4), Budget (0), Plot Convenience (-1), Supply Line (-4), Foreign Element (-3), Strategy (-5), Hacking (-1), Tool Belt (-1) = -19

Shard Points: 5 + Ambivalent (4) + WDEx2 (2) + C53x3 (3) + Endbringer Target (4), Numbed Emotions (2, she grows increasingly colder as time goes on, caring less and less about the people the team protects) = 20

ST (-3), Foreign Element (-3), ST Kingmaker (-10), Vampirism (2), Noctis Cape (1), Power Sight (1) = -20

Appearance: Tall, lean, her blood vessels are bright red and as such are plainly visible, her skin is unnaturally pale, almost completely white and her eyes are glowing yellow and she possesses teeth resembling fangs, she has long, black hair, she wears a blood red coat that covers most of her body and makes her face difficult to see

Personality: Loud and domineering, as well as the strategist of the group, somewhat sadistic, seems to greatly enjoy hurting those who hurt others, the quickest to start a fight out of the group

Name: "The Execution", real name Robert Umbra

Configuration:

Character Points: 5 + Ambivalent (4) + WDEx2 (4) + Identity Reveal (3) + Endbringer Target (3) + RSx1 (2) = 21

ST (-4), Tinkertech (-4), Cauldron Vialx2 (-4), Martial Arts (-4), Foreign Element (-3), Budget (0), Plot Convenience (-1), Survival (-3), Blade (-1) = -21

Shard Points: 5 + Ambivalent (4) + WDEx2 (2) + C53x3 (3) + Endbringer Target (4) + Numbed Emotions (2, he begins experiencing strange emotions seemingly manifesting out of nowhere as time goes on) = 20

ST (-3), ST Sting (-10), Bullet Hell (-3), Noctis Cape (-1), Foreign Element (-3) = -20

Appearance: Tall and lean, his entire body is covered by something akin to black, triangular scales, his eyes are blue with red irises, his hair is also replaced by black, sharp scales, he wears a black coat that covers most of his body and makes his face difficult to see

Personality: Friendly and open, a childhood friend of Nicholas and the heart and soul of the group, isn't bothered by the threats they have to deal with and remains optimistic in the face of danger, only uses his powers when necessary, usually letting Nicholas take care of fights by copying his powers, the most optimistic of the group

Back