• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

can you create scenarios for a vs match to make things fair

examples

1. create a scenario where your character earns yogiri's trust and stuff and then decides to attack him. that way it's fair because "Yogiri's ability doesn't instantly activate against people he cares for".

2. or you could create a scenario where you shoot the flash as in you shoot before he arrives there?

(what do i mean is this aka you shoot ahead of him so when he arrives there the bullet has hit him)

You can in principle create any scenario you want. However, if it is unbalanced, like the scenarios you are suggesting, it won't get listed on the profiles.
If it devolves into spite threads, then it will also be a rule violation.

Yes, locations can matter. In fact, they often matter. If you spawn characters underwater they can drown, yes. However, as said, such unfair scenario's wouldn't be listed and if it seems like you are just purposefully making people win that could get you mentioned in the rule violations thread.

You can in principle create any scenario you want. However, if it is unbalanced, like the scenarios you are suggesting, it won't get listed on the profiles.
If it devolves into spite threads, then it will also be a rule violation.

Yes, locations can matter. In fact, they often matter. If you spawn characters underwater they can drown, yes. However, as said, such unfair scenario's wouldn't be listed and if it seems like you are just purposefully making people win that could get you mentioned in the rule violations thread.

would it be like this one, i hope it's not

and is this one fine because i wanted to make things fair a bit by giving sayori an environment where she can use tools because randolph is a big man compared to her.

I wasn't trying to make sayori purposefully win. (i did have bias but i still wanted both to have chances)

and if i did do such a thing, i apologize for it. really apologize for it

so recheck this one as well to see if anything wrong please. I really do not want to get into trouble.
oh and one more thing

is giving edward elric a location like a stone town fine.

I wanted to make things fair a bit by giving it to him because his transmutation thing depends on the environment so i gave him something neither too soft and neither too strong

what about these two.

and did you already read my dale cooper thread.

was it fine, was that the one your talking about

I mean that if nobody complains that it is a spite thread then it probably isn't a spite thread. There is no need to ask for each thread where you didn't do SBA.

Or do you want to know whether they can be added to profiles?

I mean that if nobody complains that it is a spite thread then it probably isn't a spite thread. There is no need to ask for each thread where you didn't do SBA.

Or do you want to know whether they can be added to profiles?

both of what your saying.

did you examine all of the three threads

are they okay to be in the profiles.

cause i don't want to cause trouble here.

and i already apologized ago if i did

they have already been added all three.

though the edward one i'm not sure based on something one said.

but i want to know if the other two are allowed to stay in the wiki.

As long as the special assumptions (bloodlust + winning conditions mostly) are specified upon being added they are fine as far as I am concerned

okay what about this don't talk

i told him to make a profile for the avatar verse since there are no profiles.

the reason because i gave up on editing.

are you sure that's allowed if he wants to make a profile.
i still edit on the wiki but only for dpl's and adding supporters or myself as a supporter for a series.

this is why.

that's why i'm asking him to do it and because he's knowledgeable.
I dont see nothing wrong

was bern correct as well.

when i was talking to you on your message board i meant that thing involving sheev and that avatar profile and stuff.

You can ask people to make profiles, sure, but you can't expect people to be interested if they don't want to.

You can ask people to make profiles, sure, but you can't expect people to be interested if they don't want to.

so bern aka bernkastell was right you read her message the one above.

also is this fine. it's a reply on the thread below the new thread i posted today on your profile

This is the last reply i left on the thread below the new thread i posted today on your message board

" https://vsbattles.com/threads/versus-thread-removal-requests-new-forum.107533/page-15#post-4156029

dale cooper thread i think it's best it be removed because a cyanide happiness person said i guess the match is fair

but that's a guess not a 100% okay thing.

so just to be sure i think it should be removed"

BTW Colonel. DontTalk said regarding the the matchs i showed

"I think so."

and here this cyanide and happiness person said "I guess."

Aren't those two things basically saying that the person is not 100% sure if something is fair or not.

Though why do i trust dontTalk more about the three matches being fair in the form of I THINK SO while i don't really trust that cyanide and happiness person saying that the dale cooper match is fair in the form of saying "I GUESS"

Last edited:
so bern aka bernkastell was right you read her message the one above.

also is this fine. it's a reply on the thread below the new thread i posted today on your profile

https://vsbattles.com/threads/versus-thread-removal-requests-new-forum.107533/page-15#post-4156029

dale cooper thread i think it's best it be removed because a cyanide happiness person said i guess the match is fair

but that's a guess not a 100% okay thing.

so just to be sure i think it should be removed

well about that dale cooper thread.

i did post that thing to the creator of dale coopers opponent aka the star spangled bastard who is a cyanide and happiness fan but he hasn't replied yet. colonel i think it's best to remove that match until he replies since he hasn't yet replied.

i still want to tell saman if the op was fine along with the quotes in the replies involving the OP.

it kinda doesn't matter if i want the match to be removed anyway but i just still wanted to know if the OP was fine along with things regarding the OP in the replies as well.

Last edited:

if sheev hasn't replied at all to it and doesn't want to edit avatar pages/add profiles to avatar verse.

and since colonel you read how i gave up on editing bar dpl and adding supporters to verse pages.

all i can hope is that someone who likes avatar/knowledgeable will come in and fix things/add profiles. (is that fine?)

i'll later reply to him but if he still doesn't want to edit i'll leave him alone.

Edit:

i said in the op of why i quit editing on vs battle wiki, one of the reasons is i'm lazy. (you probably read it already if you read the link) though i'm not lazy all the time, i just sometimes am lazy. after all if i was then i wouldn't have edited anything in the first place.

question is the reason, being lazy, bannable/ will get you in trouble. is it something that can get me banned. (i mean i had other reasons i quit. not just that lazy reason, as in "I just really don't want to because i just want to have fun here debating or going to the fun and games on the forum, not be some sort of worker on the wiki", is that a good reason or whatever. do i still have to edit on the wiki if that reason is bad or whatever, or can you still let me just quit editing).

question, i still edit in the form of dpl and adding people/myself to the supporters page. but are you guys going to make me edit or anything, i said i quit editing, but those two are exceptions, dpl and supporters.

can you guys still let me just quit editing but let me have those two exceptions. and i hope you guys aren't mad about one the reasons why i quit editing which is the lazy reason. and i hope your not mad about this reason: "I just really don't want to because i just want to have fun here debating or going to the fun and games on the forum, not be some sort of worker on the wiki"

and i hope your not mad about DPL: the reason being dpl can sometimes not be fun or anything if it takes a long time to find suitable opponents for a character, which kinda contradicts the editing thing as that means dpl can be not fun like editing. (i hope your not gonna ban me for this because of that).

The thing is while dpl is sometimes hard it's worth the effort because you can get a match added to the wiki, I mean it's the same thing with editing aka hard but worth the effort but i hope your not going to make me go back to doing editing because of that. (both can be hard and worth the effort which again makes dpl contradict the editing thing but again i hope your not going to ban or have to make me go back to have to do editing again because of that).

thing is i just feel like i want to contribute through the wiki by having matches added and not editing (i feel like DPL and adding matches is worth more the effort than editing even though they are basically both important). is that fine, just let me contribute by having matches added instead of editing. (because it's more fun and all that like. EX: spending more time on the forum, you don't mind this reasoning do you? is it bad reasoning and you won't let me do what i just mentioned and stuff because of that?)

am i going to banned for any of the things i said in this edit part of the reply. (it's just i wanted to be honest with you all, that's all), is any of the things in this edit part of the reply just bannable/warnings whatever.

here's the link about me quitting. it helps simplify some things.

P.S:

just bringing this up, the edit: part, made me very stressed/sick. but i still brought it up because i felt i wanted to be honest and truthful.

Last edited:
Back