• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can we have a Sealing category?

A lot of characters have sealing as part of their abilities, but we have no such category therefore I think it's a good idea to add one.

Anyone technically can. If you just add the name of said category to a character's set of categories, it will start a new category.

@Cal

I made the Category as "Sealing Users". Feel free to use it at your leisure.

Hmm...apparently you can only do that with the Editor.

Anyway, I named the category "Sealing Users" and added it to Gaara if that's okay.

@BoomeYang

It'll take a few days for the system to register it. You'll just have to add it manually for the time being.

Is this sealing category only given to character who can completely seal other character or character who can only seal a part of other character (like sealing their power, weapon, etc) as well ?

Back