• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the anime version profile for a Yu-Gi-Oh! character use a feat from filler?

I'm very sorry for asking this, but I didn't grasp the impact of recent revisions too well, & I'm seeking clarification, PLEASE. Seriously, it's been driving me CRAZY.

Ahem....

As some of you may have noticed, we now have a profile for the anime version of Yami Marik . Due to Bakura's Millenium Ring having done an ANCIENT EGYPTIAN LASER BEAMS duel with both Yami Marik's Millenium Rod, &, earlier, an ANCIENT EGYPTIAN LASER BEAMS duel with Pegasus's Millenium Eye, it's quite possible this feat may allow those 3 anime version characters to scale to each other.

And in fact, there seems to be 2 feats: Electricity manipulation/releasing lightning, & just prior to that, deforming & breaking down a metal door.

https://youtu.be/XJ2FpyX0ysA?t=6m57s Pardon the foreign language dub episode. I chose it for the resolution, seemingly unaltered video speed, & being on Youtube, which provides ease of video access. Also, I doubt video language may alter any feat calculations.

At about 6 minutes & 57 seconds into that video (As linked in the timestamp.), Yami Marik breaks open a door from off-screen, triggering alarms. He then uses the Millenium Rod to make a lot of electricity/lightning, making machinery explode, power fail & a "system down" occur, disabling some controls.

So, can we use this feat? It seems like it would be a Priority 2 calc request if I were to put it in the CRT, if I understand things right.

Since the characters in question specifically go off the anime, yes filler feats can be taken into account.

@LordGriffin1000: Thank you SO VERY MUCH for the answer!!! :D

My mind feels so much more at peace now!

Anyway, unless someone here wants to calculate it, then, I'm going to send this feat to the Calc Request Thread. Seems like it might be able to upgrade Anime Marik, & provide AP for Pegasus, & possibly also contribute to Bakura, then.

Back