• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone point me a couple of High Outerversal (High 1-A) level Characters ?

I already know a couple of from DC/Vertigo, Masadaverse and Elder Scrolls, but can someone point me someone else ? Especially from Visual Novels and others ? Thanks for your attention !

Feathherine will likely be high 1-A, but if you're asking a specific question where who's high 1-A RIGHT NOW? there is none other than masadaverse characters or elder scrolls.

The Law of Identity, Akuto Sai and Hiroshi Miwa from Daimaou.

Monitor Mind the Overlord

Anu, and Padomay from Elder Scrolls

As said by Max most Masadaverse Characters are High 1-A

Those are really all I know, some I/O characters seem to possibly be High 1-A. Though they are unknown teirs.

I/O characters wouldnt hit 1-A+ let alone high 1-A based on the current explanation of the cosmology and the vagueness of its statements regards to many things.

Maxnumb231 said:
I/O characters wouldnt hit 1-A+ let alone high 1-A based on the current explanation of the cosmology and the vagueness of its statements regards to many things.
I agree, and I even saw some threads that say that they can hack Taikyoku, with doesn't make any sense ! Anyway, I can't understand why Featherine is tier 0 since the fact that she trancends the Hierarchy looks pretty much High 1-A. And which is the most powerful verse on this wiki besides Umineko and Masadaverse ?

CM i heard will get several tier 0 characters if speaking high 1-A only its either featherine or masadaverse

> Anyway, I can't understand why Featherine is tier 0 since the fact that she trancends the Hierarchy looks pretty much High 1-A

That's because her profile wasn't changed since the new tier 1 change, and would likely remain like that until the WTC revision is over. But yeah, she should likely be High 1-A, unless new info appears to justify a 0 key (dunno if something like this would happen).

The Cthuhu Mythos will have every one of its Outer Gods at Tier 0 with High 1-A fractional emanations once revisions are complete. Which means that there will be a verse with infinite tier 0s on the wiki soon...and at least two characters that transcend them entirely. Wow.

Planck69 said:
The Cthuhu Mythos will have every one of its Outer Gods at Tier 0 with High 1-A fractional emanations once revisions are complete. Which means that there will be a verse with infinite tier 0s on the wiki soon...and at least two characters that transcend them entirely. Wow.
WHAT ???

Planck69 said:
Also, why the hell would Cthulu mythos would have so many High 1-A and 0 caracters ? The best I can see is Yog-Sothoth, the Nameless Mist and the Unnamed Darkness as High 1-A

Sua feiura matou Alex said:
Go to the thread where FanOfRPGs tries to debunk Azathoth viewing Yog-Sothoth as a dream. It hasn't been decided yet but Ultima basically summarized it as follows:

The fractional and limited beings known as the Other Gods, the ones that can mate, have children and are perceived by lesser beings are High 1-A. The archetypes that exist outside all perspective and change, of which the aforementioned beings are mere limited fragments are Tier 0.

Hope that helps.

Back