• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Saitama really touch souls?

I want to know if Saitama is really able to touch souls. I've been wondering this for a long time. I asked a lot of people but the answer was never the same. I try to read and understand it, but in the end I still don't understand. Can Saitama really touch souls?

His Non-Physical Interaction does not include souls
ここは着ぐるみの中でだけ共有できるとくべつせいしんくうかん特別な精神空間

This is a special spiritual space that can only be shared inside a costume.

そうだな・・・「フェニックス空間」とでも言おうかくうかん

That's right... I don't know if I should call it "Phoenix space"

今は俺の心理が色濃く反映されてるがね

Now my psychology is strongly reflected

こらい古来からシャーマンが何かに扮して神や霊を内に下ろしたりするだろう?

from ancient times

the shaman

Seishin

not a malfunction

exchange

disguised as something

gods and spirits

Would you like to drop it inside?

あれが着ぐるみのルーツだからな

that

Now my psychology is strongly reflected

Although it is

costumed

Because it's roots

着ぐるみの中は異界に通じてるんだなか

inside the costume

of the monitor

in another world

Breakdown!!!

I can get through

คุณควรถามสิ่งนี้ในเธรดคำขอการแปล

แต่เท่าที่ฉันทราบ 精神 อาจหมายถึงวิญญาณ/วิญญาณ แต่ส่วนใหญ่จะหมายถึงจิตใจ/จิตใจ และ 霊 จะเป็นวิธีการทั่วไปในการพูดว่าวิญญาณ/วิญญาณ
I've asked but can't seem to get an answer.

Back