• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Rick make it into the 5th strongest 9-B?

R&M had revisions recently

He dies, he comes back from his basement in anotber universe

Anyway can Cain's curse bypass that?

Since Cain's curse come from the Presence, then I think yes heck even Lucifer Morningstar didn't dare to harm him. I don't know if the Presence is allowed to intervene in this battle though

His profile says Curse reflects same damage sevenfold, would that kill infinite amount of Ricks? If Rick survives he would never harm him and try to find a way to incap

Cain can't bypass Rick's 2-A immortality unless Rick hits him with something that can affect all his versions in the multiverse and their technology. I don't even think Rick can interact with a being of the Dreaming though. Maybe because he's interacted with Dreams before he could find a way?

Might be but that's speculative. I'd say his best shot here is tie for safe reach honestly.

And unless said curse can reach other universes I'm gonna have to say it only applies to one Rick.

Ciruno Fortes said:
Might be but that's speculative. I'd say his best shot here is tie for safe reach honestly.
And unless said curse can reach other universes I'm gonna have to say it only applies to one Rick.
It's from the Presence. So yeah, the curse should be able to hit other multiverses

I'm fairlyvsure Rick in-character would just disintegrate the guy which isnt good for him

But if that exact damage comes back sevenfold, than it hits back with disintegration. Can disintegration bypass Phoenix protocol?

MrKerf said:
But if that exact damage comes back sevenfold, than it hits back with disintegration. Can disintegration bypass Phoenix protocol?
The Presence doesnt always inflict the exact same damage. He could kill Rick in other ways like he did to the judge

I see no reason why Cain's curse would apply to alternate versions of someone. They are not the same person, and they did not do the act. Definitly can't assume that without precedent. But Cain should be easy to incap, too.

MrKerf said:
It's very vague in the page. What exactly was it? And can it bypass Phoenix protocol?
Judge merely slapped him and he then proceeded to get hit by a car and struck by lightning. If a slap is enough to do all that, Rick trying to kill him won't end very well.

Do we know that there is a direct correlation? If no, then we have to assume that Rick will just get hit by a car and struck by lightning, which he will totally survive.

Back