• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Kratos defeat God?

Chuck doesn't have the feats to create an argument against Kratos. Chuck apparently (we only have his word to go by) created infinite amount of alternatives timelines, but Chuck lacks the power to destroy all of them. That's why Chuck keeps making new ones, to replace his creation. Since writers do lie we can easily make a case for Chuck, he is either lying about those worlds, or he can't destroy them because of free will.

Therefore, Chuck in character is limited in this fight.

Krato is stronger than Chuck and we haven't seen Chuck snap his fingers on someone on his own level or above. NLF.

If we get confirmation that Chuck snapped Darkness then we can confirmed as much. Either way KRATOS still stomps in mortal combat.

If Kratos can resist Chuck's hax I agree he wins.

However, I really contest the notion that Kratos' durability is equivalent to that of the Darkness's.

LordAnomanderRake said:
If Kratos can resist Chuck's hax I agree he wins.

However, I really contest the notion that Kratos' durability is equivalent to that of the Darkness's.
Darkness hasn't tanked anything besides a building size smite from all the angels. If we go by statements God couldn't kill her.

Holy Weapons are super effective on Chuck. Joking.

I think the weapon he created is a paradox. A gun that can kill God, but at the same time it cannot. That's why Chuck was harmed and weakened. This is similar to the rock paradox.

God can't kill Amara because it's a stalemate, they're (normally) equal. Keep in mind that that building sized smite would have killed anything else in the verse. I'm ignoring the quantum super-gun right now as it has no relevance to this, but obviously Chuck can be hurt with his *own* power, he made that gun.

Again, how can Kratos' durability resist Chuck's hax?

AppleLord said:
Kratos durability is above Chuck's so is not super effective.
Durability has nothing to do with hax. Your argument would only have weight if Kratos had Tier 1 durability i.e. was more than countably infinitely superior to Chuck. Otherwise, anything Kratos doesn't have resistance to would screw him over. It isn't NLF to assume that a durability negating ability would work on a comparable opponent.

AppleLord said:
What Hax Chuck have that KRATOS hasn't shown resistance to? Without NLF perimeters.
Matter manipulation on the quantum level and BFR mostly. OK wow, that's a lot less than I thought it would be.

AppleLord said:
Matter manipulation is useful? KRATOS soul form can fight back in GoW3. BFR could work. Mmm.
Pretty sure that just gave him resistance to soul-hax. He'd need High regen to come back from a snap of Chucks fingers. The latter could eventually BFR if matter-hax somehow fail since Kratos has no way of getting around his Regenerationn and resistances quick enough.

Chuck doesn't have feats of using smiting on someone on his own level, otherwise, Amara or Chuck could had kill each other. It wouldn't be NLF to assume it will do anything to Kratos. What I meant is that destroying Kratos would achieve nothing since he can fight as a soul. BFR could work if Kratos isn't killed. Otherwise, he can always use the gates of the underworld to comeback to life.

AppleLord said:
Chuck doesn't have feats of using smiting on someone on his own level, otherwise, Amara or Chuck could had kill each other. It wouldn't be NLF to assume it will do anything to Kratos. What I meant is that destroying Kratos would achieve nothing since he can fight as a soul. BFR could work if Kratos isn't killed. Otherwise, he can always use the gates of the underworld to comeback to life.
You do know one of the most important aspects of the setting is that Amara and Chuck can't kill each other, right? I'm not sure if Chuck's soul-hax would work on Kratos but nothing stops him from using BFR when it's clear that he can't put down Kratos in any other way.

Planck69 said:
AppleLord said:
You do know one of the most important aspects of the setting is that Amara and Chuck can't kill each other, right? I'm not sure if Chuck's soul-hax would work on Kratos but nothing stops him from using BFR when it's clear that he can't put do Kratos in any other way.
I mean i think he can after all he created and can manipulate all souls.

Yeah, I am caught up with Supernatural. Amara wanted to kill Chuck and vice-versa in season 11. If Smiting could work on someone on their own level they would had done so.

Quangotjokes said:
As of recent episodes, chuck massively stomps
Chuck can only destroys his worlds and universes through natural disasters which won't be enough to harm Kratos.

I don't think that Chuck can only destroy worlds through just natural disasters... I think it was demonstarting what he can do to destroy worlds. Not what he is limited to...

NathanN36 said:
I don't think that Chuck can only destroy worlds through just natural disasters... I think it was demonstarting what he can do to destroy worlds. Not what he is limited to...
But that was what we got. I know he said he can snap his fingers and destroy worlds but he also said other take more than just a snap. Why?

AppleLord said:
NathanN36 said:
But that was what we got. I know he said he can snap his fingers and destroy worlds but he also said other take more than just a snap. Why?
Writers man...they always lie

Writers man...they always lie

Given that he didn't snap any worlds. I totally agree. Because of free will he can only do it trough natural disasters.

Back