• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can ichigo solo RWBY

this is a hax stomp tho.

I don't even know how is God of Darkness even supposed to bypass that low godly while Yhwach already killed a 'god' in his own universe

in other words, 'lol almighty'

Now granted the GoD is 42.597 yottatons meanwhile what is yhwach with the almighty or ichigo with his Merged Hollow Form

Becususe maybe ichigo is a better pick

I say ichigo is better becuse he lacks haxs so the GoD's powers vs ichigos ap

People are forgetting this Ichigo has full access to all of his powers so he swings and GTs GoD into nothing like he did Aizen who specifically has Low-Godly due to Mugetsu.

Like I said, Ichigo one shots

5: Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.

How does ichigo get past that, because fro what I can tell he does not have EE.

You don't need to kill them to win, incap is an option

Given Reiatsu crush is a thing. They kinda get their soul purged

Care to explain how GoD comes back from something he does not have the regen to? This fight will end just like Ado Edem one shotting Types who also have Type 5 and are even listed as examples, they aren't dead but they sure as hell can't do anything unless you have feats of GoD being in such a state and still taking action.

Rocker1189 said:
5: Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.

How does ichigo get past that, because fro what I can tell he does not have EE.
EE? Ichigo solos. Quincy attacks remove souls from existence. GG

Darkness would have a better change with unequal speed, but Ichigo's reiatsu which can be felt around the world (minimun range is 13 miles) and can paralyze Darkness to the ground since Reiatsu is selective and he doesn't need to harm anyone else besides the intended target.

Well the bros are about 7.5x faster so Ichigo takes a bunch of hits that chip damage before he Ban-KAIs (see my above posts). Make it both bros with speed unequal and Ichigo still wins.

Note: This all without even taking into account Reiatsu crush

I honestly dont know if you are trolling right now?

Pretty sure that Quincy being able to destroy souls is literally the reason why Shinigami hates Quincies

Quincies don't EE, they have soul destruction which is included in their soul manip. If they EE'd, Aizen would be mid instead of low godly.

Ignoring the fact that this is Hollow Merge which was also taken, novels state that Ichigo regained the powers taken. There is also evidence with Isshin and Ichigo to show that he will regain them with time anyway.

Quincy remove Hollows (Souls of Humans that have become corrupted and demon-like) from the cycle of reincarnation by destroying their souls completly which is sort of EE.

Also ichigo is 0.24c for reference

And the GoD isn't a demon-like soul or entity

Back