• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kiyotaka Ayanokoji vs Goku(Dragonball Evolution)
Rules:
Speed equalised.
Starting Distance: 3 meter
Loction: Ayanokoji vs Ryuuen Room
No prep time.
ANHS Ayanokoji.
Base Goku(Nothing above 9-C is allowed).
Goku has Standerd Equipment, Ayanokoji is empty handed.
Both are in character but willing to kill.
Ayanokoji AP: 12.2 Kilojoules
Goku AP: High Street Level at least

Ayanokoji’s Advantages:
AP advantage.
LS advantage.
Massive Intelligence advantage.
Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction
Pressure Point Strikes.
Fear Inducement.

Goku’s Advantages:
Range advantage with Ki Blasts.
Stamina Advantage.
Aura and Energy Projection.
Air Manipulation and Shock Wave Generation.
Possibly has better Martial Arts and Weapon Mastery.
Acrobatics.

Ayanokoji (8): @Myguy, @RoggerReggor, @DrasticallyExemplified, @akasakelucilfer, @Fezzih_007, @Shyster, @DeltaStriker22, @Idc.violet,
Goku (0):
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
I think then Ayano is 2 times faster than Goku, speed is equalized but both are supersonic so is a bit pointless to equalize speed (my opinion) , that with his Analitical prediction are massive advantages

And fear hax? Goku could not fight normal bullies, this guy is way worse than that, now I understand that Goku trained and get experienced but if he had that problem and is the same key, he is not gonna be able to mantain composture againts someone who has fear hax

I think then Ayano is 2 times faster than Goku, speed is equalized but both are supersonic so is a bit pointless to equalize speed (my opinion) , that with his Analitical prediction are massive advantages

And fear hax? Goku could not fight normal bullies, this guy is way worse than that, now I understand that Goku trained and get experienced but if he had that problem and is the same key, he is not gonna be able to mantain composture againts someone who has fear hax
Are you saying it's a stomp or are you voting for Ayanokoji?

I still think the supernatural hax goku has are a solid advantage.

Looking at this, i think i vote Inconclusive.
While Ayanokoji have better AP and LS, Goku here have better ranged attacks, so i don't see which one gonna have the better chances at winning here.
The starting distance is close quarters so Ayanokoji has the advantage in the begining if goku can't put some distance between them.

Wow, i din't read that, one meter 💀
But i think my vote don't change, because while Ayanokoji gonna have a better Ap here, Goku Possibly better martial arts could give him enough time to stay away, and attack with the Kamehameha. Or Ayanokoji could use the pressure point to defeat Goku before, you could Go either way.

Wow, i din't read that, one meter 💀
But i think my vote don't change, because while Ayanokoji gonna have a better Ap here, Goku Possibly better martial arts could give him enough time to stay away, and attack with the Kamehameha. Or Ayanokoji could use the pressure point to defeat Goku before, you could Go either way.
Ayano also has analytical prediction so in h2h he'll win easily and depending on how strong this kamehameha is goku might be able to one shot as well.

I'd say the best way for goku to win would be to generate distance and blast away.

While for Ayanokoji it'd be something like stunning goku with fear inducement and hitting him with a pressure point strike.

While for Ayanokoji it'd be something like stunning goku with fear inducement and hitting him with a pressure point strike
He don't exactly do this in character when fighting someone, and his fear induncing is gonna trow Goku off like for a Second, the speed is equal so could be fatal anyway, but i don't is enough to say he get more likely chances at winning.
Atleast in my opinion.

Can you please remove Ki Blasts advantage please bruh? If I am not wrong, aren't the blasts actually massively FTL? There's no way Ayanokouji would even stand a chance. I have not watched Dragon Ball from 3 years so idk. But I think removing Ki Blasts would be the best.

Can you please remove Ki Blasts advantage please bruh? If I am not wrong, aren't the blasts actually massively FTL? There's no way Ayanokouji would even stand a chance. I have not watched Dragon Ball from 3 years so idk. But I think removing Ki Blasts would be the best.
That's in the anime. In this version they are supersonic at best, same as Ayanokoji's speed.

Alright, Ayanokouji takes this imo. He could dodge Shiba's punch merely through instincts. I don't see any problems in him dodging Ki Blasts.
Counted.
I don't think he has any feats for instinctive action but with analytical prediction and information analysis he should definitely be able to evade and counter goku's attacks.

According to Volume 4 Kiyo has watched dragon ball before, so seeing this abomination will trigger bloodlust, instantly stunning Goku with fear inducement. Then solar plexus strike, liver body hook, and throat punch. He then does the Ryueen beatdown and as Goku, drenched in his own blood, says “how are you eliting this hard” which Ayanokoji responds to by saying “I am the elite of the classroom”. He then uses instant transmittion and tps to manga Goku before eliting on him with his plot manipulation. This Goku adaptation will then bleed out to death by the time Ayanokoji finishes soloing and eliting on the entire DB verse.

TLDR: Ayano fra

According to Volume 4 Kiyo has watched dragon ball before, so seeing this abomination will trigger bloodlust, instantly stunning Goku with fear inducement. Then solar plexus strike, liver body hook, and throat punch. He then does the Ryueen beatdown and as Goku, drenched in his own blood, says “how are you eliting this hard” which Ayanokoji responds to by saying “I am the elite of the classroom”. He then uses instant transmittion and tps to manga Goku before eliting on him with his plot manipulation. This Goku adaptation will then bleed out to death by the time Ayanokoji finishes soloing and eliting on the entire DB verse.

This thing is so peak that it deserves its own adaptation fr fr. 🗿

Peak Fiction Fr Fr.
Counted.

As a huge DB fan, the db evo might be the worst shit I've ever seen.
I think everyone that is a DB fan gonna think that thing is the worst movie they ever seen, because of how untrue is too the source material.

I'm indecisive about martial arts, but Ayanokoji can read his moves, and he superior in most of the main categories. I voted koji. likely stomp
Stomp is when a character have no Wincons, Goku does, and i think the chances of him winning is just as good as Ayano.

I just vote Koji because i hate Goku too.

I don't think so, if goku start with kamehameha, koji would win again. Mftl is the speed of the attack (kamehameha), not Goku's. Evo Goku is still an amateur, Koji can fix his shoulder with his fear hax, or he can dodge with his instinctive reactions without firing the kamehameha. Already wins in 1v1. the result is obvious i think

I don't think so, if goku start with kamehameha, koji would win again. Mftl is the speed of the attack (kamehameha), not Goku's. Evo Goku is still an amateur, Koji can fix his shoulder with his fear hax, or he can dodge with his instinctive reactions without firing the kamehameha. Already wins in 1v1. the result is obvious i think
He doesn't have instinctive action yet. That CRT hasn't been approved.

I don't think so, if goku start with kamehameha, koji would win again.
Koji have a Hax that allowed him Win If Goku start with a Kamehameha?
Mftl is the speed of the attack (kamehameha), not Goku's.
1- Goku Evo Kamehameha is not MFtl, this is in the anime.
2 - kinda pointless now but, even If only Goku attacks are speed of light, Ayano would get blitz anyway.

Evo Goku is still an amateur
Amateur in what sense? Because i Pretty sure he was somehow Very good at fighting.
, Koji can fix his shoulder with his fear hax
What?
, or he can dodge with his instinctive reactions without firing the kamehameha.
What?²

Back