• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Goku survive a nuke?

Not really, yes dragon ball is inconsistent but there's enough, more than enough to say having split durability is bullshit.

The only thing I could say is maybe Nouva shenrons body temperature being 6k degrees but that's proven false in the same episode it's stated by him literally liquifying concrete in a nigh instant by walking through it and then a city being vaped in the very next episode.

he can raise his heat to 6000 degrees c, but, without his heat armour he can produce blasts hotter than lightning, aka hotter than 27,500 degrees c, but i do agree, having split durability should not happen

What? I'm saying split durability is absolutely not happening.

You can make a CRT for it if ya want but I suggest have plenty of proof of ya want people to even consider it.

That's fine, honestly nothing is gonna change, there's about a hundred instances of Goku tanking massive amount of heat for every one antifeat.

Itd be like if we downgraded him to wall for a bullet scratching him or the rock hurting him when there's a billion other instances of him getting punted threw mountains or punched at being nailed by lasers that can pierce through planets.

yeah, but the thing is we know why in those instances, for him getting hurt by lasers and rocks, that's him being unpreped and without ki, with getting hit by stuff that destroyed mountains and being hurt, that's either condensed explosions or he's absorbing most of the punching damage, we have no idea why goku is weaker to heat, and i don't want a split category for goku, and it won't happen because the wiki only uses manga feats

Huesito88 said:
That's speculation again he got hurt by lava is wis.
He traveled to space/highest point of atmosphere. That would need you to travel through the thermosphere. The hottest layer

Goku literally tanked a "sun" from Beerus, and several blasts that would have destroyed the universe. And they were fighting in the near space, where rays of lethal radiation can come to pass. Nukes dont even make him flinch.

A small calc I saw about how would a kamehameha stated that Goku's kamehameha that was aimed at the sun back in namek saga was hotter than the surface of the sun.

Now, considering he can easily take the heat from it as millions of times stronger. It should be logically far higher as of now.

Back