• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can All the Might stop this Wonder of a Woman?

Lasso of Truth can still be used as a rope on strangling a person.

But All Might's stronger lifting strength means he can just remove the rope himself.

Actually, DCAU's Lasso CAN make you confess and tell things. WW used it on a demon in the episode "The Balanace". Heck she made him lead her and Hawkgirl to Faust.

See here.

No, but mainly because of two reasons.

1. She didn't have that power for the majority of her appearences. In 'The Balance', it's stated that since she took the lasso, braclets and her armor, their full potential wasn't unlocked. So, she literally didn't have this power until the episode.

2. After getting it, she has only 6 more appearences in the show before it ended. One of those she spent brainwashed and controlled. And out of the other 5, there was never a true oppurtinity or moment for it...Probably due to PIS, tbh. But I digress, she didn't have that much more screen time to ever utitize it again.

So, I don't think it'll come up...at least at first. Given how it's not her first move or instinct, she won't open up with it but depending on how the fight would go, she may eventually try it or go for it.

Speaking of weaknesses, doesn't All Might have an injury on his left side? If WW hit that, would she do more damage or cause him a lot of pain?

Insert creative name here 12 said:
If WW got overpowered and beaten by Mongul how is she beating AM who has higher AP and skill than Mongul?
First off, the difference between the feats they scale to is like 1.4x difference. That is an on paper advantage if I've ever seen one and I've seen many. It's part of the reason I even made the match in the first place.

Two, Paradise Lost showed that Wonder Woman can fight and injure Superman.

Three, Justice League Unlimited reveals that Superman holds back more often than not.

Four, Mongul can trade evenly with a pissed off/serious/bloodlusted Superman with Superman nearly killing him in the end and had overpowered WW after she put up a fight.

What does this all mean at the end of the day? Simple:

Regular/Holding Back Superman (2.73 megatons) =< Wonder Woman =< Mongul =< Bloodlusted Superman.

So she lost to someone an unquantifiable amount stronger than her and is still less skilled than AM?
Wonder Woman lost to a character who is presumably less skilled than All Might does not mean she is less skilled than All Might.

(Although in terms of movesets she may actually have fewer skill sets therefore is less varied in skills.)

It means the reason that Wonder Woman should win by better skill is moot. Or just invalid.

Yeah, All Might FRA, he's more than just a strong dude who can punch things, in the world of MHa its incredibly safe to say he's dealt and came on top for a whole variety of opponents

Everything All Might dealt with was trash to him even when he was trash to his former self aside from .... 4 people, AFO, Nomu, the movie villain and AFO again. First one happened off screen, the second one was "punch harder", the third one was "punch harder, fail, punch harder with Midoriya shounen's help, final one was "punch harder". When you look at the other three fights against people comparable or stronger and how AFO fought, its safe to say he won the first by "punching harder" as well. And beating the others aren't skill feats either as one is a brainless monster and the other used brute force and only that despite having a functioning brain. AM has no skill at all beyond punching, chopping, a suplex and maneuvering through the air (his best skill feat tbh)

So she lost to someone an unquantifiable amount stronger than her and is still less skilled than AM?
Uh ...... pretty sure you did or did I misunderstand and you were referring to Mongul with the less skilled comment.

expert skilled etc. are just what (insert name of whoever made the profile.) felt like putting there, it doesnt actually mean anything.

All Might is still a skilled combatant, knowing his martial arts, taught by people like Gran Torino, listed as S in his Technique from the MHA data books, and still the number one over so many more 'skilled' heroes. Its very hard to go and say he would just try to throw a lot of punches at WW when she has a sword and shield on her. He also has his shockwave ranges and better aerial manouverability.

Can you show where he uses any of this skill in a fight against a comparable opponent? Because the data book means nothing if he doesn't use it when it would actually help. It's also very easy to say he will just throw a lot of punches when that is all he ever does against people in his tier. Shockwaves that do nothing to people on his level and aerial maneuverability that is useless when she doesn't use flight much in her fights.

All Might can't one shot but can still hurt her really hard, and when WW realizes this after taking a hit she'll fight more defensively using her lasso and flight to weave around All Might keeping out of range while chipping away at him, its possible she could hit his weakspot but I don't think it'll mean much. I think WW's win condition here is outlasting his time limit which can very well happen with her mobilty and skill advantage

There is no one comparable to All might physically, and they all usually rely on quirks, but he is still a trained fighter and combatant with a degree of high accuracy as seen and shown

Then what's the point of putting skilled martial artist vs expert martial artist?
Since when was AM an "Expert martial artist"?

All Might was trained by multiple people and experts like Gran Torino and Nana, as well as has his own fighting style. If you think the number one hero rn hasn't got a shred of fighting background or ability, but Uraraka does, then its kind of a stretched claim.

Not to really say he is as dedicated to fighting that he knows a load of actual martial arts, but he's not just some random brawler throwing out punches and moves for no reason. Its not fair to underestimate his skill in that regard

Mongul being skilled in Martial Arts doesn't matter if Wonder Woman struggles against him regardless, hell its more of a reason All Might takes it.

Which brings me back to what I said earlier Wonder Woman already struggles against people that shes supposed to scale to.

Back