• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can All the Might stop this Wonder of a Woman?

Her skill advantage and her blade is enough

I'd say Wondy takes this after a hard fight, she's more skilled, more versatile and can fly to gain room if she's ever overwhelmed

She definitely outskills and can fly, but All Might has more techniques, shockwaves, AP advantage, can pseudo-fly, and massively outranges. All Might mid-diff.

All Mights techniques revolve around punching really hard, so that's not a big deal

Also shockwaves are borderline irrelevant, as they aren't that dangerous to someone of comparable AP

At bay how? They can blow her away sure but they don't do massive damage

To truely hurt Wondy he needs to get close in CQC, which Wondy is better at

All Might still has moves that use shockwaves, so again, he can damage her. Given the fact that his AP is higher regardless, it's not like she'll be getting in close any time soon.

Those overbearing shockwaves are going to slow her down. Making it easier for All Might to get his hits in.

As much as I like Wonder Woman, shes really only at that number because of "barely" scaling to Superman

I say barely because of how she faired against someone like Mongul who mopped the floor with her and was going even with an Enraged Superman before being incapacited. She struggles against people on her own level, let alone someone even marginally higher like All Might.

So yes All Might soundly takes this.

I'm gonna go with WW due to being able to outlast All Might with flight and superior skill in CQC. Since All Might likely won't be able to knock her out when they go to CQC WW will likely try to use her flight to out range and outmanuver him when she realizes how strong he is. WW should be able to last long enough to unintentionally revert All Might into his base form. So I'm voting WW due to being able to play the long game to eventually time out All Might

All Might outranges without even actually hitting her.

We acknowledged she's more skilled. He has more techniques.

Your points are pretty moot when every punch he throws means a shockwave that's pushes her back.

His shockwaves never do any relevant or even noticeable damage to his tier so I don't see why it will do anything more than push her back.

If anything the higher ap gap would incline WW to fight more defensively which would suck for all might considering his time limit

Does the Lasso of Truth make them confess to things? and has WW used it to find out weaknesses of her opponents?

I don't think the lasso of truth will come into play here then, WW has no way of knowing if he even has a weakness and wouldn't be inclined to ask since she doesn't ask that question in character from what I can tell

Schnee One said:
She used it against Shazam to make him say the words to kill him
Uh, source. I remember the Wonder Woman from the Flashpoint movie doing that, but I don't remember DCAU ever doing something like that.

I forgot that was a bloodlusted Wonder Woman, then again her intelligence doesn't change much

Back