• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Campione and Kusanagi Godou upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Light Novel we can see quotes like several times:

Creation of heaven and earth. The death and birth of stars. The blade forged through the goddess' wisdom.

"Steel embodying the birth and death of stars... The dark blade of heaven and earth's creation. The flames of the scorching jet-black divine sword... I saw them too."

"Legend tells of a great hero who shot down nine suns during antiquity at a kingdom in the orient. The arrows he fired had vanished along with the falling suns, but a master craftsman of the celestial realm was able to create an arrow for replicating the feat."

"As long as the conditions are met, I can obtain the power I need to destroy you all from the heaven, the earth, as well as the stars. However, not all gods share this ability, for only a minority of sword gods with substantial might and clout possesses such an authority... Anyway, this kind of task for Old Sun here is just a piece of cake."

Ruling the sky, possessing the right to destroy the world and all humans, he was the one with absolute authority. For the first time in his life of fifteen years, Godou truly experienced what the word [King] meant.

"Sir Knight... That... To wake the Divine Sword of Salvation requires obtaining steel that tears apart heaven and earth, causing the stars to crash. You really want that?"

"Hmm. In the legends of this Knight's master, this steel was called Caliburnus, Escalibor, Excalibur and other names. The precious apocalyptic blade that could slice through heaven, earth, and the planets."

"Tearing apart the ancient earth, penetrating the skies, Divine Sword that brings stars crashing down, now is the time for your return, to the hand of the Knight of the Lake, once again sounding the horns of war!"

—Come, Divine Sword of Salvation. The sacred sword that brings stars to fall.

"Really? This sword of mine doesn't have that kind of ability though. Athena said it could create heaven and earth? Well,not as amazing as yours, at any rate."

Like a super massive black hole, it sought to devour all of creation.

Taking as nourishment everything it had absorbed, autonomously converting it into new life. Like aged stars exploding into supernovae, their remains were turned into materials for new celestial objects.

Even though this was happening on a tiny scale, it imitated the life cycle of stars.

Consequently, this black metal was capable of heaven and earth's creation—

Then Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi sucked in everything to produce a spherical space of pure darkness.

Like the white star produced by the Divine Sword of Salvation, the black hole-esque object hovered high in the sky.

And even made for are things like withstand blows can destroy mountains or destroying mountain ranges, shock waves able to erase cities ...

Liliana: "Of course, the giant centipede was incinerated to ash by the white stallion's flames. The mountain where it was hiding had half its mass blown away, resulting in a major change in landscape. Nevertheless, this could only be considered minor damage in comparison to a Campione's serious fight."

In addition, the jet-black arrow pursuing them—suddenly exploded.Platinum light erupted under their gaze, producing a large-scale explosion affecting an area several kilometers in diameter. The mountain range of Minamibousou was spectacularly and tragically blown apart.

One part of the shadow was quite similar to a human arm. That arm reached towards the quiver, extracting a golden arrow. The arrowhead and fletchings were made of gold. Having obtained knowledge of Rama, Godou immediately understood. If this arrow were to be shot at Tokyo, an area of land comparable to the Bunkyou Ward would be destroyed in an instant, turned into ash...

The holy sword was the weapon for slicing through the hero Rama's divine power. Even if it were an arrow capable of turning the entire Tokyo area into scorched earth, so long as it was launched by Rama, surely it could be dispelled.

Pushpaka Vimana was a flying ship in the shape of a perfect circle and looked as gigantic as a city.The result of Lancelot's charging attack was a giant crater in the northeast block with a diameter beyond four or five kilometers. It was practically like the site of a meteor crash. Furthermore, the culprit, the white knight, had charged even deeper, causing severe damage to the giant ship's core.The ground beneath Godou's feet kept shaking.Rumble rumble rumble rumble rumble. The vibrations were transmitting through the soles of his feet. The damage from Lancelot's charge had made the entire body of the giant ship shake like an earthquake, giving off thunderous rumbling.

Thank you for posting this in the forums instead. Now we have to wait for community input.

Same as Antvasima.

For my opinion after reading this through. Well i did recall the profiles of the verse being Star level at one point. Could be related to several of the quotes here that is presented but i don't remember them much. I'm unsure of the things regarding about black holes and such. I'd prefer to leave that to the others should they comment and see what they think. Not doubting them or anything. Just very unsure.

As for the ones that are in the bottom half of the collection of quotes, those sound like Tier 7 level destruction/potency to me at least.

But that's my take on this for my part.

I did not put all made nor citations. Minamibousou refers to a whole mountain range, not just one.

About Pushpaka Vimana, is a "divine artifact" they are much more resistant than any material found on Earth, even a god has problems to destroy this sort of thing. It is a God or would be bothered by human weapons in general, even if facing all humanity.

Sun Wukong is not an ordinary god, it can be several times stronger than the average of them. And he said could reach the power to destroy all the stars. Rama is more than twice as powerful and has the power to destroy all creation, Godou for a time could amount to him in destructive power.

Melqart was weakened and was told to destroy mankind and the world whenever you want, it was not a speech but the author's narration.

And even among the deeds we see destruction of an island and mountain ranges. Rama was causing the world's destruction with their presence, creating natural disasters around the world and can destroy cities just by walking by them.

If a sun god descends, the world would become unbearably hot.

If a sea god descends, the world would be swallowed by the ocean and sunk underwater.

If an underworld god descends, pestilence will spread through the world, bringing death to every city.

If a judgment god descends, the people will receive all sorts of penalties and punishments.

Bringing forth unbalance and change merely by journeying across a world, these gods of calamity acted on their whims and sought to create their own status—they were the [Heretic Gods].

It was a simple fact that human weapons were completely incapable of harming a deity, let alone bother them. Forget swords, neither gunpowder weaponry and explosives, nor even chemical or biological weapons were able to do any damage.

There are also other types of feats and powers, how to throw an enemy into the stratosphere with a bang, resist and use solar flares, absolute zero, etc.

Not to mention that the destructive power of the attacks is clearly contained, gods become heretics by wanting to stay in the human world and not destroy him, and Campiones live in the human world. A quote like the nine suns destruction is valid as done, so why the series follows the mythologies, these events are facts of the past.

Hmm. Being able to destroy all stars or creation itself does sound like flowery language hyperbole, given that the actual feats that you cite are of an enormously lower scale.

This quote is something that can be connected to mythology there is actually such things in Journey to the West.

Yes, but we cannot scale series based on mythology from the mythology itself. There are plenty of series of this nature, wherein the characters are of a much lower scale.

But myths are real in Campione !, that's what I mean. mythological facts actually occurred in this series because it follows as the basis it to the authorities and last of the gods.

I do not know how to evaluate here, but also has the destruction of an infinite divine dimension.

(Would be nice to have more people to try to lend their thoughts here at least).

Alright well i'll admit that the mountain range destruction part plus that of an island can qualify them for Tier 6 then.

But as i said, it's probably better to hear what people think of your suggested changes and....idea, going by your giving us here so far.

If it were just one or another quote being thrown in the series and ignored until I agree to be something real. But quotes as on the Salvation Sacred Sword can destroy stars and planets are repeated several times in the series. Even humans have been given as capable of destroying cities.

Question: For a series like Saint Seiya has the Golden Knights classified as a minimum level Star if they have not done level mountain? And with that I mean only the canonical series, spin-offs are from other authors.

There are quotes and fewer, and more metaphoric.

CrossverseCrisis said:
(Would be nice to have more people to try to lend their thoughts here at least).
Alright well i'll admit that the mountain range destruction part plus that of an island can qualify them for Tier 6 then.

But as i said, it's probably better to hear what people think of your suggested changes and....idea, going by your giving us here so far.
The mountain range was destroyed by a copy, it was not true Rama's arrow, the real was used against [White Stallion].The fact the island was actually a great divine island, and it was a technique that was not at its peak. Later she destroyed an army of dinosaurs / dragons were divine and immortal beings with ease. And its height should be up to thousands of times more powerful than when it destroyed the big island, as its volume increases at least a thousand times.

Antvasima said:
Hmm. Being able to destroy all stars or creation itself does sound like flowery language hyperbole, given that the actual feats that you cite are of an enormously lower scale.
/\ This. It makes me kinda skeptical on the subject when there's such a discrepancy between what they're shown to be able to do, to what they are stated to be able to do.

I agree that the second half of the quotes support Mountain-Island level, and Heretic Gods have affected cities or islands with their presence in the past so it fits previous feats of the verse, but all the "causing stars to fall"/"slicing through heaven and earth" talk in the first half seems a bit flowery so I'm not sure. The series already has a NLF with Salvadore's main Authority.

I don't agree with using mythic hyperbolic language and phrases containing "like" to scale the Campione verse but you are quite correct that the AP is cobbled up from only a few examples done on NF. I personally upgraded the speed for the higher tiers to lightspeed/MHS+ a while back I think.

So, yea, you probably need to separate this out and get it calculated. I will be gone for this weekend but maybe on Monday I can do it.

Antvasima said:
Well, a thousand times stronger usually does not mean much according to our energy scale.
Actually also have the detail of the island being destroyed by the Gravitational Storm and not by power directly, it power to itself is much larger.That power was also said to have created the Earth, and is said to have the power of birth and death of stars. The arrow that destroyed the mountain range even has a quote where it is said to be a copy she had no ability to shoot down Suns, showing that true has this capability.

But it's really interesting as series with much more incoherent quotes (actually the Campione are not, they often come together and reinforce each other as well as fit the mythology) and smaller made are placed at higher levels.

Instead of whining about other verses' tierings, stay on topic.

Besides, other verses have more feats and less statements.

Godou, this is exactly what Antvasima told you in that page before: Whining is not going to get you anywhere if you keep doing that...

And as Promestein said, stay on topic.

I'm not regretting me, and I know you will not get anywhere. There is no popular series to accept the quote even though they were obvious. But none of that changes what happens in the mythologies also occurred in Campione! . And there are several quotes is not just something random that was said but quotes reforçaam each other over the volumes, and the story itself shows why there is no entire destruction of a planet or star, plumb these being cited to have occurred in the past. Made of real really do not see so many, and the destruction of mountains casually, shock waves that could destroy cities with ease, destruction of a great divine island and a city that resisted several attacks that exceeded nuclear explosions (divine things outweigh the durability of something normal in countless times, but will ignore it again) and even the destruction of an infinite divine dimension.

Promestein said:
Instead of whining about other verses' tierings, stay on topic.
Besides, other verses have more feats and less statements.
Could you show me a gold knight destroying at least one country or some mountains in the canonical series Saint Seiya?

Godou, i am really serious. Saint Seiya has nothing to do with this thread here and again, stay on topic here.

Also I do not remember any made star level or higher Atomsk only quotations that have not been proven.

If you really want to know why they are rated as such, go ask Matthew about it.

But they have nothing to do with this thread here and i highly suggest you drop it man. It's getting really annoying with you always bringing it up.

Just stop it. This is your last warning i'm givng you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back