• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calebcity discussion thread

Composite Caleb is a ******* unit...

His intelligence combined with such ridiculous abilities makes him a terrifying opponent.

Not even sure who could fight him.
He was already one of the strongest tier 9 non smurf before he was deleted. Now that I'm looking at it, he probably has like 70-80% of all the listed abilities in the wiki lmaoo. This guy is insane

Yeah I'll ask Ant about it later, I want to make sure if the verse does follow the rules of verse creation tho, so here's what I can think from the top of my head:

Verse Status: Amazon Prime and IMDb both recognize his videos as a "Youtube Series" with Amazon being pretty much a rerun of his videos. His videos are also overwhelmingly positive in feedback consistently getting millions of views in each one of them so it's def not obscure.
Coherent Storyline: This one is pretty simple, it's your standard comedy/slice of life series, nothing too complex, simple and easy to digest, def will make you laugh.
Continuity: As of this video, we learned that all of his videos are connected as he peered into alternate realities of his potential videos. And in this video, the cast is sent back to the Super Hero Interview days. So the verse def has a continuity, there's probably more like references to his past vids but these 2 are pretty solid evidences.

I think everything looks good so far and if there's anything else you want to add to support my points, would be really great
And yeah we're planning to get Caleb back, I listed his verse status right here

So should we add the shark lifting thing from Phoenks’s blog to Caleb’s sandbox as well? It’s better than him lifting every prisoner in the world.
yea that's way better.
True but Kratos also has a shit ton of resistances so not sure if Caleb could actually put him down
It's gonna be an incon at best since he has passive plot-based causality manip that stops him from being defeated since he's protected by the writer. I actually forgot about this but Caleb also has passive plot-based morality and empathic manip that turns anyone into a friend of his if they even try to harm him, crazy

Oh what the hell, you guys are making a profile for Caleb.

I've been doing that since like 2019 lol. Unfortunately I don't have a very good page.

Here's a sandbox I have on FCOC. It's pretty mid, sadly, but I have a lot of knowledge on CalebCity since I've been watching his videos over the years.
Actually good question how did you find this thread lol we have no tags so we can’t promote the thread at all

Btw is it even worth having the Subsonic speed thing considering how consistently he goes faster than light?

Actually good question how did you find this thread lol we have no tags so we can’t promote the thread at all
Was browsing through the General Discussion category and was immediately intrigued to see this up there.

I also had a Joke Battle page from a while ago. Caleb is pretty much the reason I even got into this vsbw stuff.

Was browsing through the General Discussion category and was immediately intrigued to see this up there.

I also had a Joke Battle page from a while ago. Caleb is pretty much the reason I even got into this vsbw stuff.
Ah nice. Glad to see there’s some more fans of him on here anyway.

That’s cool to hear. Caleb was what got me wanting to make character and verse profiles for my favorite series, he was my first ever one. Which you could tell from the abysmal lack of scans I had for any of his abilities on his first profile lol

Finding feats and scans for Caleb was actually pretty fun, it's nice I get a good laugh every time I find something new or revisit his old videos looking for new abilities
It was for me too. I loved updating his profile with every new video that came out, making him progressively more and more broken lol. Fun times. Here’s to hopefully being able to do that into the future.

By the way you should add the intelligence feats from "Presenting your BEST ideas after years of development, time, and focus" and "When the hero is just as smart as villain."

He developed/invented shit like GPS and Smartphones presumably without knowing what they were beforehand, from scatch.

By the way you should add the intelligence feats from "Presenting your BEST ideas after years of development, time, and focus" and "When the hero is just as smart as villain."

He developed/invented shit like GPS and Smartphones presumably without knowing what they were beforehand.
Yes thank you for your sandbox, I overlooked a lot of things...
why is he still getting new stuff this is actually insane
Also I found one more ability I need some input on, do you guys think this is Plot-based Perception Manipulation? To the eyes of the opponent he stabbed him but for the viewers it didn't and of course, the writer also did also have a play on this

Man I just realized one of Caleb’s simplest abilities are also one of his most overpowered, how would anybody even be able to get near him to kill him? The slightest movements he makes create gusts of wind strong enough to blow people away. No one could even get close to him lol

Man I just realized one of Caleb’s simplest abilities are also one of his most overpowered, how would anybody even be able to get near him to kill him? The slightest movements he makes create gusts of wind strong enough to blow people away. No one could even get close to him lol
I haven't even thought of that, his simplest abilities at a glance doesn't look that impressive but when you combine it with his other abilities like his pain manipulation and sound manipulation that can drastically increase how much they hurt... it's over

Yes thank you for your sandbox, I overlooked a lot of things...
why is he still getting new stuff this is actually insane
Also I found one more ability I need some input on, do you guys think this is Plot-based Perception Manipulation? To the eyes of the opponent he stabbed him but for the viewers it didn't and of course, the writer also did also have a play on this
Also yeah I guess that works as an ability. Dunno if he had perception manipulation before but I’ll take it lol

If you touch him, his natural oils will attack your body and kill you.

And if he looks at you with the intent to harm, you explode instantaneously.

Yeah like honestly I don’t see who could even beat him unless he was out against some really high Tier 2’s or Tier 1’s lol
I was thinking about this for a while but how does he fare against the #1 non smurfs in 9-A and 2-C? I know for a fact Castlevania characters will give him quite the challenge in 2-C. But for DnD characters in 9-A, they don't seem to resist Explosion Manip and Plot Manip in their wall of infinite-layered resistances.

I was thinking about this for a while but how does he fare against the #1 non smurfs in 9-A and 2-C? I know for a fact Castlevania characters will give him quite the challenge in 2-C. But for DnD characters in 9-A, they don't seem to resist Explosion Manip and Plot Manip in their wall of infinite-layered resistances.
I mean I can’t really tell you much about verses I don’t really know lol. Probably will be something to think about on a case by case or match by match basis

Also dunno why but I thought of those “Strongest in each Tier” threads people make sometimes and showing up with Caleb imagining people wondering who tf this guy is lol

I mean I can’t really tell you much about verses I don’t really know lol. Probably will be something to think about on a case by case or match by match basis
Yeah I guess it'll probably be brought up in the future when we talk about it in that non smurf thread
Also dunno why but I thought of those “Strongest in each Tier” threads people make sometimes and showing up with Caleb imagining people wondering who tf this guy is lol
lmaoo imagine, it's just some random guy named "Caleb" in the #1 somehow beating even DnD characters and when they open up his profile, it's just a huge list of abilities

lmaoo imagine, it's just some random guy named "Caleb" in the #1 somehow beating even DnD characters and when they open up his profile, it's just a huge list of abilities
Yeah actually speaking of which… what should the title of his profile be? Should it be CalebCity or something like Caleb (CalebCity)? I don’t think we know what his actual last name is.

Back