• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calebcity discussion thread

I still believe Caleb's lower-end speed should be FTL rather than Subsonic. It's unironically way more consistent.
I'm fine with that and if anything needs calculating send it my way, I'm gonna scour RDC to do the same thing on that side of things starting with Mark and Desmond

Also I think the Class 5 LS should either be removed or specified. He specifically said he could move objects as heavy as a car, “without even touching them” which seems to imply it’s done through telekinesis. So either remove it cause his TK LS should probably scale to his physical LS anyway or just specify that that’s his LS when using TK.

Yeah FTL and 9-A in base sounds good to me, pretty consistent with his showings. Plus the actual calc for the toilet blowing up is 9-A so
Do you have scans regarding these abilities in your blog post?
Enhanced Senses (Could sense danger just by the falling of leaves)
Mind Manipulation (Punched someone so hard their mind was forced to "reset")
Clairvoyance (Can see where people are even if they can’t see him)
Electricity Manipulation (Survived getting hit with his own lightning)

Also maybe new ability? Vehicle Mastery for driving a car without its keys and operating a train
Also I think the Class 5 LS should either be removed or specified. He specifically said he could move objects as heavy as a car, “without even touching them” which seems to imply it’s done through telekinesis. So either remove it cause his TK LS should probably scale to his physical LS anyway or just specify that that’s his LS when using TK.
yeah it'll be removed

For the lifting strength calc, I'm currently trying to find scans for the average shark size, since I feel that the one I used isn't that accurate and may be rejected.

Unfortunately, it's extremely difficult to find. There's so many types of sharks. lol.

For the lifting strength calc, I'm currently trying to find scans for the average shark size, since I feel that the one I used isn't that accurate and may be rejected.

Unfortunately, it's extremely difficult to find. There's so many types of sharks. lol.
Yeah that's why i didnt know how to calc it lol

Do you have scans regarding these abilities in your blog post?
Enhanced Senses (Could sense danger just by the falling of leaves)
Mind Manipulation (Punched someone so hard their mind was forced to "reset")
Clairvoyance (Can see where people are even if they can’t see him)
Electricity Manipulation (Survived getting hit with his own lightning)

Also maybe new ability? Vehicle Mastery for driving a car without its keys and operating a train

yeah it'll be removed
The Enhanced Senses is from this Vine Compilation
The Electricity Manipulation is from him getting zapped with his Lightning Gauge and Force Lightning and surviving.
The other 2 are likely from some old vine or instagram videos that would be hard to find.

Also he should get Fire Manipulation for rapping so fire it started a spark
He also can sense people's emotions

The Enhanced Senses is from this Vine Compilation
The Electricity Manipulation is from him getting zapped with his Lightning Gauge and Force Lightning and surviving.
The other 2 are likely from some old vine or instagram videos that would be hard to find.

Also he should get Fire Manipulation for rapping so fire it started a spark
He also can sense people's emotions
Found some more abilites:
Unconventional Resistance to Necromancy since he doesn't leave his body behind, it just disappears
Physics Manipulation for breaking the laws of physics

And his resistance to Soul Manipulation should probably be Unconventional Resistance since he can live without his soul separate from his physical self.

Found some more abilites:
Unconventional Resistance to Necromancy since he doesn't leave his body behind, it just disappears
Physics Manipulation for breaking the laws of physics

And his resistance to Soul Manipulation should probably be Unconventional Resistance since he can live without his soul separate from his physical self.
That sounds good but I mean the Physics Manipulation is kinda stretching it he’s just flying, obviously flying breaks the laws of physics because it defies gravity but you can’t just give Physics Manip to anyone who flies.

That sounds good but I mean the Physics Manipulation is kinda stretching it he’s just flying, obviously flying breaks the laws of physics because it defies gravity but you can’t just give Physics Manip to anyone who flies.
Physics Manip def is iffy, better as a flight justification then I think, thanks for the help tho

I meant like, I'm pretty sure there needs to be a canon reason, Caleb can actively just be whatever person he wants to be canonically.
I'd honestly have to watch through to find out they've got quite a lot of them but ik for facts the anime house stuff should be seperate since that's considered to be different from anything else they do

Resistance to Time Manipulation and Plot Manipulation should probably be removed. They are pretty vague.

Resistance to Time Manipulation and Plot Manipulation should probably be removed. They are pretty vague.
Time Manipulation maybe but Plot Manipulation is pretty clear cut, not only can he restart the he plot of a story if it’s stopped but the writer literally rewrites the plot to protect him. If anything the writer protecting him should be added to the resistance description .

Caleb's Most Broken Abilities Ranked:
  1. Plot Manipulation. THE WRITER DOESN'T WANT YOU TO WIN.
  2. Quick Save. Caleb's only time ability with no drawbacks. Activates instantly upon death but can also be used consciously. And since it's time-based, characters will need more specific abilities to counter it, such as Type 1 or 2 Acausality. Each time he goes back, he gains knowledge of his opponent, without them knowing about him. He can continuously quick save at key moments throughout a fight to always start in the best position.
  3. Explosion Manipulation via Intent. This will end most fights instantaneously if the opponent doesn't have resistance or a means of coming back. The moment he looks at them, they're gone.
  4. BFR. Punching people into another dimension is pretty much a game-end for like every 9-B on the site lol.
  5. Transmutation. Folding people into clothes, lol. Another instant-win ability should the opponent not resist it.

Honestly, just seems like Caleb either punches or looks at his opponent once and wins lmao. And he can't really lose unless they bypass his quick save and plot manipulation.

They are poorly described you're right and the scans don't show the full context of the resistance. I'll fix that.
Plot Manipulation is him being able to move around despite the story being stopped, or in this case, the conversation stops the progression of the story and yet Caleb is able to move around. Also as Cinnabar said, he can restart the plot of a story too.
Time Manipulation is because the interviewee said that he can put people in a time loop but the interviewer stays unaffected.

This is more of a problem of me putting yt link timestamps at a pretty bad spot.
Time Manipulation maybe but Plot Manipulation is pretty clear cut, not only can he restart the he plot of a story if it’s stopped but the writer literally rewrites the plot to protect him. If anything the writer protecting him should be added to the resistance description .
I guess we can add that as a resistance but it seems redundant since it can dual as both hax and resistance.

2. Quick Save. Caleb's only time ability with no drawbacks. Activates instantly upon death but can also be used consciously. And since it's time-based, characters will need more specific abilities to counter it, such as Type 1 or 2 Acausality. Each time he goes back, he gains knowledge of his opponent, without them knowing about him. He can continuously quick save at key moments throughout a fight to always start in the best position.
  3. Explosion Manipulation via Intent. This will end most fights instantaneously if the opponent doesn't have resistance or a means of coming back. The moment he looks at them, they're gone.
  4. BFR. Punching people into another dimension is pretty much a game-end for like every 9-B on the site lol.
  5. Transmutation. Folding people into clothes, lol. Another instant-win ability should the opponent not resist it.

Honestly, just seems like Caleb either punches or looks at his opponent once and wins lmao. And he can't really lose unless they bypass his quick save and plot manipulation.
At some point, due to his massive amount of hax, I want to list all of his defensive and offensive hax in some kind of blog since most of them are completely ridiculous and needs some explanation.
I unironically think Explosion Manipulation is his most deadly hax because Explosion Manip in this wiki is a very rare ability you can have as a resistance. Out of all the profiles I looked, I've only seen Kamen Rider characters resist it.
HELL Not even DnD characters have resistance to Explosion Manip with their
infinite-layered wall of resistances

Last edited:

Don't forget "Gimme ur booty"

References are now done(y) 116 references
I'm wondering if there's any abilities and resistances he could possibly have left, maybe the magician vids he has but those are more reality warping feats than anything. Still nice to list tho.
We’ve probably got most things covered. If we discover anything else we could always add them with a CRT later. Now just gotta wait for the calcs to be evaluated.

Speaking of which how are the calcs doing? I know the toilet blowing up fear was uploaded but has it been evaluated? And how’s the recalc of the shark feat going?

Back