• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 1 (Literally scales to all characters in the series)

Verse: The Monument Mythos (Particularly, The Nixonverse)

Feat: The Last Son survives several nuclear bombs

Explanation: Specifically, enough nuclear bombs to render the state of Alaska uninhabitable, turning it into an irradiated wasteland known as "Dark Alaska." I am specifically wondering what yield would be required for a fallout of that scale.

Priority: 1 (Scales to a good bit of the verse)

Verse: Cultivator Against Hero Society

Feat(s): Since two notable feats were performed, I'll just drop a link to an Imgur of most of the interaction.

Wu Mengqi travels from Earth to space debris in a short period of time. (Done through sheer speed she has no teleportation ability at this point in the story and she returns to Earth moments later after the entire feat)

Wu Mengqi (using the sword she's holding and 6 other swords) while on the space debris proceeds to cut all the particles of 4 vampires, leaving no notable matter around and thus killing them. (Also done through sheer speed)

For further context said, vampires are able to regenerate after being reduced to crumbs. And After Mengqi dices them, their creator Hobbes brought them back to life by regenerating all of their particles and body. If any more information is needed let me know, this verse has a good amount of feats that are impressive and need calc'ing.

I forgot to mention another important feat, one that's arguably more important than the last one. Thankfully it should be more simple to calc.

Feat: Wu Mengqi performs the Qi Capacity Forming Dragon Technique to create a massive explosion

Last edited:

Feat(s): Since two notable feats were performed, I'll just drop a link to an Imgur of most of the interaction.

Wu Mengqi travels from Earth to space debris in a short period of time. (Done through sheer speed she has no teleportation ability at this point in the story and she returns to Earth moments later after the entire feat)

Wu Mengqi (using the sword she's holding and 6 other swords) while on the space debris proceeds to cut all the particles of 4 vampires, leaving no notable matter around and thus killing them. (Also done through sheer speed)

For further context said, vampires are able to regenerate after being reduced to crumbs. And After Mengqi dices them, their creator Hobbes brought them back to life by regenerating all of their particles and body. If any more information is needed let me know, this verse has a good amount of feats that are impressive and need calc'ing.

I forgot to mention another important feat, one that's arguably more important than the last one. Thankfully it should be more simple to calc.

Feat: Wu Mengqi performs the Qi Capacity Forming Dragon Technique to create a massive explosion
I added a rather important feat that I forgot to mention so I'm bumping just in case no one has seen it

Priority: 3 (Scales to the lifting strength of only a handful of characters in the series)

Verse: Sly Cooper

Feat: Well, not really a feat but I want the weight of the character named Clockwerk. He's the giant robot bird in the back. The lady that jumps into his head roughly 4'5 so she's a good starting point to get the size of his head, and here's a full body shot of his body to scale his head to the rest of his body. I have no idea what metal Clockwerk is made out of so use whatever's the safest bet, he is as hollow as the species he's based off (Eurasian eagle owl) to make room for his organs, which are all also made of metal.

While I'd like his total body weight I'd also like the combined weight of his just wings since another character can lift and carry them. Was gonna link footage of him from the first game instead of the second but they changed his size between games to make him a little smaller so I went with the more recent size they gave him.

Priority - 2 (Feats that specifically scale to Bulma regarding durability, but could potentially be used to scale to stronger characters like the 9-B characters of the verse due to them being superior to her in physical statistics)

Verse - Dragon Ball

Feats - Bulma has done the following:
bump

Priority: 1 (Literally the only calculable feat in this series)

Verse: The Monument Mythos (Particularly, The House in the Ocean)

Feat: The House in the Ocean and The Crescent King's sheer size.

Explanation: The House in the Ocean is gigantic, appearing the size of a regular house despite laying on the distant ocean horizon, kilometers away from the shore. The Crescent King is even larger, appearing colossal from a similar shot, residing in the same distance. Assuming a distance of 4.8km (Both of the images are being recorded by shitty cameras in-universe), how big would they actually be?
Dibs

Gsus ******* christ, alright buddy, don't just go asking to calc 10 god damn calcs next time, go slow buddy '-'. Make the top tiers, than climb down

"Also, not necessarily a calc, but a question. Is there a standard multiplier for speedblitzed or moving faster than a character's perception? For example, if Character A is a bullet timer and can't perceive Character B, how fast is character B?"

Don't think so, it is decided on CRTs

Calling Dibs on these calcs, will take a while. Won't calc all 10 because yes, but should keep me entertained for a considerable amount of time

Gsus ******* christ, alright buddy, don't just go asking to calc 10 god damn calcs next time, go slow buddy '-'. Make the top tiers, than climb down

"Also, not necessarily a calc, but a question. Is there a standard multiplier for speedblitzed or moving faster than a character's perception? For example, if Character A is a bullet timer and can't perceive Character B, how fast is character B?"

Don't think so, it is decided on CRTs

Calling Dibs on these calcs, will take a while. Won't calc all 10 because yes, but should keep me entertained for a considerable amount of time
Yeah sorry. I didn't expect to get all of them at once, just wanted them all out there.

For once, I am not requesting those same spike calcs for Slightly Damned. (Despite the fact that I still do want them done...)

Priority: 1 (Scales to the AP and Speed of all characters)
Verse: Bloody Bunny: The First Blood
Feats: All feats source from this video, and timestamps will be included for each feat.

I know the ice spike feat that I've been waiting for so long for finally got calculated, but the fact that I had apparently been lied to previously about the nature of spike feats in a comics setting means that there may be hope to get another couple of these checked once more. With that being said...

Priority: 2
Verse: Slightly Damned
Feats:
Berserk Lazuli gets impaled on Rhea's enhanced Terra Spike

Rhea performing a normal Terra Spike

Lazuli creating her own set of ice spikes

Moonshade in his Guardian form creates more stone spikes

Image of Meeros (the bird) for scale

I'm a couple of days early on the first one here, but I figure I would group both of my requests together for convenience sake.

Also, hey, new request on top of that, wooo!

Priority: 1 (Scales to AP and Durability of the verse)
Verse: Sheepo
Feats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YmxfdB4iYU

(0:30) Mama Bird breaks through a rock.

(4:14) Deadworm clears out a ton of dirt.

Speed feats can likely be found, but I'll need to look into it.
Almost forgot to bump these, whoops!

Priority: 1 (Scales to all the main characters)

Verse: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

feat: Chapter 3 spoilers
Screenshot_2022-08-01_9.18.43_PM.png

Size of colony for scale (it's shaped like a turtle)

Another scene for scale

The characters dodge lasers and flip over the colony

Pretty sure they didn't dodge the lasers. They dodged the laser as the thing was moving them, which is different

Back