• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Character: The Mask

Tier: 4 (Literally only him)

Description (Feat 1): The Mask summons a bomb which causes a massive explosion.

Description (Feat 2): The Mask tanks a massive explosion.

Description (Feat 3): The Mask stops a building from falling over, then shoves it in the other direction with his bare hands.

Feat 1: Here.

Feat 2: Here.

Feat 3: Here.

The first two are the most important, but the third should help us determine his (peak) Lifting Strength, which doesn't have a category on his profile yet. The character is going to see a massive downgrade based on these, so I figure the safest bet is to get some exact numbers instead of assuming ratings based around eyeballing.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Gonna just put these down...

Priority: 3

Verse: Fire Emblem (Manga)

Feat: Kilmar blitzes a bunch of mages before the tower destroyed mid-feat falls

Priority: 3 (only scales to one profile)

Verse: FE6 Manga

Feat: Woah a amazing cloud split that Al casually rides in and the bad guy dodges

we can see the Shrine's size in relation to the size of the group, which is also seen engulfed in the flames during the feat, no timeframe is shown, the flames suddenly appear

Message my wall for the details, on how you can scale the ship, and the images on how far the ship was if you want to calculate this feat

Priority: 2/3

Verse: Marvel Comics

Description: One third of the ship was destroyed by cosmic in powered Sunfire and the twins ship crashes down to earth, the twins barely survived.

This doesn't have anything to do with a verse, but I am just curious about this.

Priority: 4

Description:
How much energy would a spherical black hole the size of Earth produce? And much energy would converting all its mass into energy be?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Verse: DOOMTier: 1 (Affects every high-tier character profile in the verse, as well as the profiles for the BFG9000 and the Unmaker. This means a total of six profiles as of this moment, along with a few more that will most likely be made in the future.)
Description: The BFG9000 produces an explosion with a 15-meter blast radius.

Feat: Here.

This may or may not be a simple calc due to having the specifics detailed already, but I wouldn't really know.
Nevermind on this one. There's better stuff to draw from in regards to this weapon, I think...

No, I meant "nevermind" because there are a few specifics I forgot to include, and also because the weapon has a couple of better feats attached to it than the one I provided.

MrKingOfNegativity said:

Description (Feat 3): The Mask stops a building from falling over, then shoves it in the other direction with his bare hands.

The first two are the most important, but the third should help us determine his (peak) Lifting Strength, which doesn't have a category on his profile yet. The character is going to see a massive downgrade based on these, so I figure the safest bet is to get some exact numbers instead of assuming ratings based around eyeballing.
Also bumping this in case it was missed.

Imaginym said:
*Importance/Priority: 2 or 3 (Depends on whether it scales to the Gods or not.)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Divine Serpent Geh, AKA The Great Leviathan, AKA The Orichalcos God from Yugioh!
  • Brief Feat Description: Early into episode 182, following tremors after a duel with Dartz, who summoned Leviathan, the city of Atlantis rises from in the ocean, & a storm &/or tidal wave is also created.
What to calc: Leviathan creating its storm, as well as lifting Atlantis out from under the water. Here's a shot of the storm over the globe. Perhaps also the tidal wave/tsunami, too.

Hopefully this is okay, but here's a link to a video containing the feat. Notably, the episode also show dark clouds over: The Statue of Liberty, many buildings of New York, over London's Big Ben, & Tokyo Tower. The AP for that weather manipulation may also be worth considering.

Notes: Firstly, unsure if Waking the Dragons is canon. Anyhow, there's a bit of dub-sub inconsistency related to this feat:

DUB says there's an over 6000 mile diameter hurricane. This is supported by the globe shot indicated by that resembling a hurricane, heavy winds, & possibly the black clouds we see.

SUB says there's a tsunami over 100 meters high. It also says it'll hit America in an hour -makes sense; We're shown the Golden Gate Bridge early in the arc; IIRC, they're somewhere near San Francisco right now- & shows us a tidal wave.

But what the sub gives us doesn't really explain away the hurricane, which footage arguably supports anyway.

Also, unless subbers or dubbers messed up with dialogue (Japanese dialogue is still audible; May be worth it to verify the measurement) the 2 refer to different weather phenomenons, both of which seem plausible that they'd exist (hurricane via the globe shot, tsunami via the tidal wave scene) in this context AND even if they were talking about the same thing to contradict each other, their measurements don't really contradict one another: The sub says how high, & the dub says diameter.

But in any case, requesting a calc for Leviathan's feat, please.
Bumping my request also. Sorry for all the words.

@Imaginym

Is there another way to view the feat? That site has what looks to be malware links everywhere. I ain't clicking anything on that screen.

Therefir said:
Nothing happens, it's *********.
The first thing I got when I typed "is kissa" is "is kissanine safe."

Looks like the answer is constant nigh-unclosable ads appear constantly.

>nah

Well, if it's *********, I don't see the problem. I use the site constantly. There are no malwares, but the ads are annoying.

Grumble grumble. There's a lot of other links I could post via Google, but if you don't care about language, THIS might work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3W_SAnyE14

I'm willing to screencap dialogue from subs & transcribe from dub if you need dialogue.

Alternatively, does this seem safe enough? https://**************/anime/yu-gi-oh-duel-monsters/episode-182/ There's a lot of options to link.

@AssaltWaffle: When using *********, it can also sometimes help to change the player to Beta Server, right click to view video, & then view it directly or such. Or download it, if you're the sort of person who's okay with that. <//<

But yeah, I hear Kiss is safe.

Well it seems like it is just an adbot site and it isn't really dangerous. That said idc about subtitles or language; I'm watching it for the feat, not for myself. What's the timestamp?

@Assaltwaffle: Well, part of the matter is dub says there's a 6000 mile diameter hurricane, sub says 100 meter high tidal wave, both of which seem to be possible to exist simeultaneously in the episode's context & seem supported by the footage.

Anyway, I actually DID post a screencap of one of the notable shots in my calc request. " Here's a shot of the storm over the globe. " That's around 6 minutes & 30 seconds in. The shots of the clouds over New York city/Statue of Liberty, Big Ben & Tokyo Tower immediately follow after that zoom out from the globe finishes.

We can then see fierce winds over naval ships, one rocking slightly in the water. At about 9:45, you can see a green light shooting up from the center of Atlantis, rising out of the ocean, with clouds swirling around the top of the light.

At about 10:28, we get an overhead shot of Atlantis rising out of the water. At about 10:45, we see a tidal wave & moving storm clouds.

Another good shot of Atlantis floating at about 10:57. It even scrolls down to show Yugi & co., which could be useful for pixel scaling!

Although, it scrolls down so much that I'm not sure Atlantis & even someone's head are visible both at once. But the camera's zoom or non-vertical angle doesn't change, so it might still be good.

At around 16:45, the light from Atlantis separates, converges in the water, forms a whirlpool & Leviathan emerges, then wraps around Atlantis.

Near the end of the episode, at around 18 minutes in, we can see it, take hits from many of the first few summoned monsters to fight against it. Also, in this context, I'm pretty sure "holograms" isn't applicable.

IIRC, it also clashes with many other monsters, including the Egyptian Gods in the following episodes.

Hope that helps!

Oh Lord it spins so fast. Alright, it is absolutely quantifiable, and I'm basing it off of this one if you want a taste of what's to come, only on a continental scale.

Assaltwaffle said:
Oh Lord it spins so fast. Alright, it is absolutely quantifiable, and I'm basing it off of this one if you want a taste of what's to come, only on a continental scale.
So excited to see the results! I suppose this means you're only calculating the storm, & not the tidal wave, as opposed to say, Leviathan bringing Atlantis out of the water? (We might be able to calc Atlantis's size thanks to the scrolling down shot at about 10:45. I think. Is distance an issue? Are clouds useable for determining Atlantis's size in this context, given the altered weather? What about the horizon?) Or the apparently 100 meter+ tidal wave? (Lol.) Or the dub's supposedly 6000 mile diameter storm?

I mean, not to nag on you. Just curious what's to come, & I'm happy to know you're gonna calc any of my requests at all, & super glad the bump worked out, & so fast, too!

@Imaginym

1. Yes, the storm will absolutely shatter any tidal wave that isn't hundreds of miles high.

2. Bringing a city out of the water will also not give huge results.

3. Not sure about the Atlantis size one.

Thanks for the answers! Pardon my discussing in the Calc Request thread, please! Looking forward to the results! (I wonder if there's anything good from scaling it to the many monsters that attack it, or if there's feats there or in its clash with the Egyptian Gods. Although the matter of scaling Leviathan to them is weird, since, as is mentioned, it's anime-only & possibly predates the conception of Zorc & his eclipse that give the Gods their tier in the first place.)

Remember how I had to split a calc request in half? Welp, here's the other.

1 234

Priority: 3 to 4 (I dunno if a superdash that can go across the arena is any good, considering the Speed calcs I request & their verdict.), 1 (Should scale to the rest of the verse (I mean, she warped to the otrher side; just tell me why that's not impressive; I'll understand.), 2 (Just an inferior version of the previous feat that wall bounces (May be Unquantifyable...).), 1 (Should be the same as Feat 2.)

Verse: Wonderful World (Verse)

Description: 1st, Kiki Dashes with her first EX ability, going faster than normal. 2nd, she jumps to the wall only to appear from the other. 3rd, Kiki Wallbounces. Lastly, As Kiki attacks she suddenly appears from behind, simiilar to feat 2.

Ryuza: 179cm 73kg, Kiki: 135cm 34cm.

I really need to make a Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency verse...

Thanks again, man! Looking forward to the evaluations, too! Wonder if Leviathan has a shot at getting a profile....

@BMHK

Hey, what feat gives the WW characters their Low 7-C rating? Looks like the calc that scales them got deleted in Lina's ending rampage.

Edit: All those requests aren't close to MHS btw. Even the wall-to-wall dash assuming the game runs 30 FPS and she moved 10 meters (which is generous) is only 300 m/s. Not even Supersonic.

Priority: 1-2 scales to the high, top, and god tiers of the verse

Verse: Psyren

Description: Frederica unleashes a flame attack from outer space that swirls a large radius of clouds

Request: AP as well as speed if possible

Scans: The attack, Scan 2, Scan 3 (*Important note, the cloud cover over the entire headquarters of W.I.S.E was affected. Their headquarters is stated to be 18km in diameter, so that number may be of some aid).

Cooltaff12 said:
Priority: Tier 1 (Should scale to the rest of the verse)

Verse/Character: Kinnikuman (Manga)

Brief Feat Description: Broken Jr. and Ramenman dodging Rainbow Shower of Death, well as RobinMask and Kinnikuma reacts to it.

Rainbow Shower is made out of concentrated light directly from the sun. And yes, it does infact reflect and kill super heroes with it. Proof is in the chapters.

Feat: Kinnikuman chapter 323, 324,325, 351 and 353.

Further information: Broken Jr. - 195 cm, Ramenman - 208 cm, The wrestling ring, standard 18x18 to 20x20 feet, Prisman (the one shooting) - 304 cm.

Good luck! :^)
Bump

MrKingOfNegativity said:

Bump

Oh my...

Priority: 1? (Not sure about jumping speed being the same as regular, but if so, this should scale to the rest of the verse.)

Verse: Wonderful World (Verse)

Description: Friede jumps out of the way of Lemius' Load Javellin Finish Skill as a shadow (This attack comes out almost immediately, and the rest of the verse is not fast enough to dodge this. I'm just wondering if this is any faster. After using 60fps on one existing feat, it was shown to be 2 frames, not 1.)

I'm just half curious about this; go ahead if you wish...

Lemius: 160cm 47kg, Friede: 135cm 32kg

Priority: 2/3 (Could be a outliner though)

Verse: Marvel Comics

Description: A Nuke explodes and destroys a very very very small town

http://***************.to/Comic/Venom-2003/Issue-8?id=20551

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back